Landon Donovan to on the Jimmy Kimmel Live Show on....

Discussion in 'LA Chapter' started by ysantos, Apr 21, 2010.

1. ysantos

ysantos Member

United States
    Sep 24, 2006
    Gardena
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wednesday May 12th.

Tickets are free to the general public however you have to reserve them at the following website in advance:

http://www.1iota.com/events,4782,Jimmy-Kimmel-Live-Studio-Audience-.html

Is this the most convinient time for an American Outlaws activity, probably not, but I say we try and fill up the audience with as many United States Soccer fans as possible. Start time is a 6pm (though you should really be there around 5pm before the doors open).

6840 Hollywood Blvd (across the street from the Hollywood and Highland Metro Red line station)
    Hollywood, CA 90028

Take it from me, I've attended a Jimmy Kimmel show in the past and I obtained tickets through this exact same way. If you aren't registered with the site, it only takes a few minutes and you are ready to go. The maximum tickets that any one person can reserve are 4. And they are free. No strings attached.

Whether you like Kimmel or not, here's a good chance for us to show (on national tv no less) that we in Los Angeles not only support Soccer, but United States Soccer.

I've already gone an reserved 4 tickets for myself, please don't let me be the only one at the taping repping the American Outlaws.

--
    John
    Los Angeles Chapter A.O

2. irish56

irish56 Member+

Oct 30, 2006
    indy
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Come on LA, represent for LD, represent for soccer in this country! Get wild!

3. ussoccer_fan

ussoccer_fan New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got my 4 tickets, Who eles is going?

4. Howie Carr

Howie Carr New Member

Dec 2, 2005
    West Hartford, CT
    Good Luck from AO Hartford. Show America how soccer fans represent!!!