Landon Donovan in the Premier League

Discussion in 'Everton' started by strike, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arteta's Girl

Arteta's Girl Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Liverpool, UK
    Club:
    Everton FC
    No, I don't but I think someone who has seen him first hand, people who have seen him everyday in training, people who have been involved in football at professional level for their whole adult lives has far more credibility in their views than a fan.

2. StickyToffee

StickyToffee Red Card

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Everton FC
    So no point at all to these forums then? Its all useless because us mere mortals known as fans clearly cant know better than anyone involved in footy?

3. ctoa23

ctoa23 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 25, 2007
    E&G Forum
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At this point you should quit. Your arguments are invalid when you have nothing but an obvious bias towards LD.

Can we close this thread now? We'll re-open it after the WC.

4. Marko72

Marko72 Member+

Aug 30, 2005
    New York
    Seconded.

I've enjoyed this thread but until the summer there's really nothing more to talk about.

5. StickyToffee

StickyToffee Red Card

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Everton FC
    I have a biased opinion to sh*t players playing for Everton, dont let your obvious american big ego convince you its because its just Landon
    In your quite strange and deluded opinion lad. Are you as a mod backing someone saying fans are stupid and not clever enough to comment on football?
    If you are you should move to American football or something else

6. ark215

ark215 Member

Jan 16, 2009
    America
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol there's a reason why he's on my ignore list. i suggest you use it as well. just look at his thread on LD and the American Market. He admits what he was saying was baloney. I suspect whatever he's saying now is along the same lines.

7. StickyToffee

StickyToffee Red Card

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Everton FC
    I admit nothing, quite were you got that nonsense from is anyones guess. Keep me on ignore lad and dont comment as i dont want hear your rubbish

8. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The only thing I agree with that you said was Neville is shit. I've been saying it since he came, guy only brings leadership and experience to the table.

9. StickyToffee

StickyToffee Red Card

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Fixed for you

10. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    He does bring leadership too, cos let's face it, he was a utility player for United during a good spell. A lot of our players are experienced enough. He's a pretty decent captain, but I'm sure we can seriously upgrade on Phil ********ing Neville. The guys got the touch of a rapist.

11. StickyToffee

StickyToffee Red Card

Jan 21, 2010
    Club:
    Everton FC
    See i have had this arguement time and again. People obviously have very different definition of the term 'LEADER'

Mine is not a person who can point, who can offer the odd boring soundbite in the paper, who can whinge to another player when he has messed up in the 1st place.
    Dave Watson was a leader, The Rat was a leader, Duncan was a leader. A player who inspires and/or Leads. Neville does none of this, he was a no mark at United and only in the team because of his brother and he should have never been bought or embarassingly made captain at Everton