Landon Donovan in EPL?

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by Ludwig77, Nov 5, 2007.

1. liverbird

liverbird BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 29, 2000
    Mars
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

OK, I call bull shit on this!

2. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm not denying the quality of the Portuguesse league, but you spazzos are biased because the over hyped monkey (calling some one monkey is not racist in Mexico, so don't start with your pc bullsh^t) is playing there.

By the way I know that Benfica is in the top 4 in that league consistently, but I mean, if he can be No 1. in that league, where there are only about 3 competitive teams, then is not that good.

You need to step out of the box and see who is irrational. And yes, a US vs. Mexico thread is a waste of time, because spazzos believe that because they figured out how to consistently beat Mexico they are alreayd world cup contenders. It's like saying that, since Mexico has consistently beaten Brazil in the last years, Mexico is therefore the best in the world.:rolleyes:

It's you people's mentality that make the US vs. Mexico threads irrational.

By the way lets see if you don't end up biting your ass, when you reply to the thread again.

3. thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut Member

Mar 25, 2007
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got 2 caps for Montserrat while on vacation last year. Fifa made me fill out all these papers and shit, take blood tests, had to marry a Carribean woman, but for the most part they didn't give a toss. I also got a free shotglass.:)

4. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    face it, donovan will be in mls the rest of his career and adu will never be a super star

game over pinches

5. AllWhitebeliever

AllWhitebeliever Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2006
    On the injury table
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    New Zealand
    . . . but you're a nobody, you noobie. And FIFA doesn't care about checking the Women team for crossdressers :D

6. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I seriously wouldn't have known, if you hadn't told me. Since you speak from your own experience, I'll believe you.:D

7. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Oh I don't know...He also sleeps with Jimmy Melia.

8. england66

england66 Member+

Jan 6, 2004
    dallas, texas

You can call bull shit on it all you want....fact is it's true and MANY posters on these boards know it. Ask around on the MLS/FC Dallas boards or USA men news and analysis board for confirmation. Or send me a pm and I'll give you the details.

9. thejuggernaut

thejuggernaut Member

Mar 25, 2007
    PA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No Why don't you just tell us your life story, your obviously very excited to do so. IMO It's even more gay to participate in a discussion, if for the only reason, to throw out your resume at any half chance. Maybe the folks in the Dallas forum kiss your ass because you played at a time when Soccer was less popular then Women's Tennis but true USA fans (on big SOCCER) care about the National Team of the Country WHERE WE LIVE too much to NOT question the validity of your statement. And I'm sure I speak for many by asking you to not trivialize it with arrogant passing comments like "When I played for The US Men's National Team, Buffy, Please pass the pate before I tell this story.". I can almost see your nose in the air. We shouldn't have to ask for the details bud, like your some sorta celebrity, you should make them available Respectfully. Especially when your name isn't USA94.

10. england66

england66 Member+

Jan 6, 2004
    dallas, texas

I was simply pointing out that FIFA makes mistakes, has made mistakes in the past and will continue to do so. As far as "the life story" goes, you'll just have to buy the book.

11. rangerbsh6

rangerbsh6 New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    I suppose he could. He could be in a lotta places in Europe, but he blew his chance.

12. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no he couldn't. Only USA fans think he is worth something. Everyone else knows he is just a marketing monkey from the MLS.

13. liverbird

liverbird BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 29, 2000
    Mars
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    why don't you tell it in the clear text here -- name, dates and c.v..