La sub-23 se desplazó a tierras aztecas

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by yoryi, Feb 21, 2008.

1. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    All eyes on Vizuete this weekend,,when la sub 23,,,actually la sub 20 cause this seleccion se reinforzo con 4 jugadores mayor de 20 anos,,Banguera,Achilier, Larrea,and Bravo plays Mexico's sub 23.
    On another note I am happy as f!ck that Pedro Larrea got called to this seleccion(it was about time).This kid has been screaming seleccion for a long azz time and no one paid him mind,but Vizuete having the eye for talent(like me:D)is giving him a chance.This kid reminds me very much of a young Edwin Tenorio.Also we will have a chance to see Maximo Banguera,who I think should be the keeper for la mayores,instead of Kliomowics or Elizaga.
    Where is argentine futbol,,,he also has wanted to see Larrea en una convocatoria.

2. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    [​IMG]
    La selección nacional categoría sub-23 disputará un cotejo amistoso frente a la selección mexicana de la misma categoría el próximo viernes 22 de febrero; el combinado tricolor se dirigió el día de ayer hacia el país de "el chavo del 8".

More...

3. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Re: NT Coach.... search?

any chance the game will be televised?

4. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

Pedro Larrea has been on the minds of many people...I've liked that kid for quite a while, hopefully he can do some great things against Mexico, the kid has some speed and good ball control and has a knack for making some dead on passes....good luck to our boys, I think we'll all be plesantly surprised.

5. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!

The kid plays volante de contencion,,is very good at stealing the ball from the opponents,and the very best thing I like about him it that the kid is tough like a bull,,,arrecho.Like I said before reminds me of a young Edwin Tenorio and Rambert Vera.

6. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That's cool most of Mexico's players just turned 20 aswell actually, except for Ochoa,Avila,Fernandez,Landin... oh yeah Villalpando too he's 22 but he's a backup keeper.

7. preyes10

preyes10 New Member

Sep 17, 2007
    ny
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Im also a fan of larrea..I saw him play a copa match a few years back against velez(in arg)..u could see that he has potential

LDU fans does he even play anymore???

8. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Golazo de Fidel Martinez jugador de Espoli y descubrimiento de Vizuete abre el marcador.
    Ecuador 1,Mexico 0.

9. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Tiro cruzado de Wilson Folleco,,,si salva Mexico!:eek:

10. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    MY GOD .... Banguera is doing awesome.. even the mexican commentators are talking great about him.. and asking about him.

12. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Final del partido los cara sucias de Vizuete sub 23 o mejor dicho sub 20 logra otra hazana al cortar la paternidad que los Mexicanos tenia contra nosotros.
    Buen partido de Castro ,Martinez and Banguera.
    And another point for Vizuete.

13. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Look at the past post I've put up and I've told ya that this kid Banguera has to be on the NT de mayores desde hace un buen rato.;)

14. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LMAO... the commentators from mejico estan picadisimos!!!!!

at the end of the game they were being sarcastic and said that Ecuador was celebrating like they had won a mundial...

and they were celebrating like any team would... they weren't exaggerating or anything.

The team totally owned Mexico.. and Banguera was like the Great Wall of China out there... PROPS TO VIZUETE FOR ANOTHER ONE.

15. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Hell yeah,,they were pist shit cause our ballers were playing with the clock and cause they lost to practically a sub 18 squad.Y eso que falto algunos como,Felipao,Quinones,Pablito Ochoa,Vaca,Chango,etc,etc.They probably don't know that this was the squad that one the pan am games in Brasil,lets recall that this squad beat Brasil en un partidazo ni mas ne menos que en el Maracana.

16. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    in all honesty, I want sixto to stay with this group of guys, they stand to learn a lot from him and he can continue to show the world that our boys can be as tough as the others...

congrats to Ecuadawgs everywhere, this is a great win

17. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I agree with this. He'll gain experience managing and in the end, I'm sure he will be a great coach for the men's NT, but it is sooooo damn important to have a good, no - a GREAT manager with the future of Ecuadorian soccer developing the up and coming talent!

The recap of the video does show that poor finishing is why mexico lost. I don't know if those are the clips they chose to show or what so I can't comment on how they actuallly played having not seen the game!

18. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Selección ecuatoriana venció 1-0 a la mexicana

[​IMG]
    La selección nacional categoría sub-23 pero en su gran mayoría con jugadores de 18 años superó 1 tanto por cero a su similar de México en compromiso amistoso desarrollado la noche de ayer en la ciudad de Querétaro en el estadio La Corregidora.

More...

19. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Glad to see that we are victorious, however, Mexico was pretty damn close to many goals. I mentioned before that if we win, we will have to win big. A 1-0 victory will not do. I still want Vizuete for our coach beause I have faith in him but to impress the big guys, we should have at least scored one more gol.

20. jv9008

jv9008 Member

Oct 3, 2006
    Silver Spring, MD
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  21. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

In depth analysis my azz ! Como se quejan esos lambones maricas comentadores mejicanos !.. el arbitraje esto , el arbitraje otro... ya dejense de huevadas ! mejico perdio contra un equipo mayormente Sub19.

22. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Lol
    "Maricas" haven't heard that one in a while. Don't get worked up. Cause and Effect; Ego Squashing means big mouths.