La Liga: the best league in the world

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by ElGuapo, Apr 6, 2012.

1. "Eisenfuß" Eilts

Jul 1, 2005
    In the sun ;)
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Werder Bremen :laugh: :cry:

I am happy if we prevent relegation. The current team does not worth to be named with teams like Atlético or Valencia. Financial stable (in contrast to the named sides), but without a team. :(

Cudos to Bayern and BVB, their coaches formed really working teams, that show brilliant football, especially this week. I expect the other teams to adopt to their style with time, but currently they are top. How their performance can let someone conclude on the rest of the league must be seen.

2. timh19

timh19 Member+

Jul 26, 2011
    Exactly. Also, Hamburg and Wolfsburg shouldnt be named with Valencia and Atletico either although Wolfsburg have improved a little recently and could be the surprise team of next season. Hamburg are just awful. If it wasnt for Van der Vaart and Adler, they would be fighting against relegation. Defensively as horrible as Werder.

3. TouchlineOfficials

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    I want to stop all of this nonsence about BVB being dismantled in the transfer window. It is evident that many of you are unaware of the bundesliga and BVB inpaticular. (I will note I am a Bayern fan but I have become very familure with BVB)

BVB won the season two years ago. They played this high pressure, energetic football that many of you have recently noticed. Their stars were Lucus Barios, Kagawa, Nuri Sahin, Hummles, and rising talent Goetze. Barios was absent the followin season and Nuri was sold to Real. I thought that would be the end of it.

Nope, the following season they rebuilt in spectacular fashion. Added Lewe and replaced Nuri with Gundewaun (however you spell it).

This season they lost Kagawa. Again, I thought they had lost their spunk. Look where they are now.

The point is, even though they will lose Goetze and Lewa, they will continue to build with even more money now. If my math is right they will have nearly 90 million to invest, possible more (37 for Mario, 30 for Lewa, upwards of 50 for their CL advances)

BVB is here to stay as long as they have Klopp.

canzano55 repped this.
  4. Yoonie

Yoonie Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Right on. I heard they are after De Bruyne, perhaps he'll fill the place of Gotze. The only problem that I can see now is that they will lose Gotze to their rivals.