PBP: La Liga Santander - Jornada 33 - Real Madrid v. FC Barcelona - 23 April 2017

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Gilmango, Apr 22, 2017.

1. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Messi spitting out a tooth that Marcelo's elbow had dislodged. What a friggin warrior. That is some Puyol-level shit he showed us on Sunday.

illusion and ShortyMac repped this.
  2. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Hahaha Wooot? Why didn't he pick it up? Jesus.

LPB players are animals no matter which coach they play for. I can't remember one season without this type of behavior.

Marcelo, Pepe, Arbeloa, Ramos, Isco have all made some nasty challenges over the years that would outside the pitch result in assault charges.

3. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

As expected the animal Ramos gets only one game for his straight red and clapping and touching the ref.. [emoji19]

puyol repped this.
  4. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  5. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The clapping was to Pique and not the ref, that's going to be irrelevant. But he did put his hand on the refs chest firmly. The ref even looked down and back at Ramos with a WTF look. IMO that's worse than an ironic clap, but that's just me. Having said that, I think I've seen Neymar do something similar too in the past. But since they are being anal about anything towards the ref, Ramos should get additional suspension.

6. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Ramos needs a Lifetime Achievement suspension, something meaningful to change his behavior. Not a lifetime ban, but something commensurate with his repeated violent infractions. I mean, are we waiting until he actually does connect a two-footed tackle on Leo's ankle to properly punish him?

ShortyMac and celito repped this.
  7. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

That animal is saying that Messi did a good job avoiding the tackle so a red was harsh!! WTF!! I hope someone in ATM break both his legs and then lets see what he thinks about two footed challenges. I cant believe how corrupt Spain really is, and its so obvious.

8. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    @ 17 secs

9. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Refs are so inconsistent, gotta love the English FA who punish you later. In Spain it will never be implemented cause it means LPB can't get away with murder.

10. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Your eyes are clouded and you lack empathy with the referees and Spanish FA. They are only human and the difficulty of their jobs can only be compared to neurosurgeons or astronauts hence they shouldn't be questioned or investigated. You can never put yourself in a ref or linesman shoes, they all went to top-tier referring schools that can be compared to an ivy league, and the acceptance rate to refs schools are less than 3% so they are highly qualified and intelligent. Don't forget the Spanish weather is not helping at all, rain, fog, darkness, and pollution can make a hawk miss an offside ever if the player was a meter away. Really, you don't understand how difficult their job is.

Forzabarca repped this.
  11. Rattlehead

Rattlehead Member+

Barcelona, Inter Milan
    Argentina
    Jun 21, 2010
    Jakarta
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    While Messi got banned for multiple games in NT by doing similar thing.

12. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    They are not inconsistent, they are controlled by the direct descendants of Franco. They meet up with Florentino and the refs every week to decide how they will screw Barca in their next game and favor RM in theirs. Every thing is carefully calculated not to make it overly obvious. The refs and linesmen also have a direct live feed from them in their headsets telling them which calls to make. In reality they have already mastered the art of calling offsides down to the millimeter with 100% accuracy but where is the fun in that ? They've been so successful in manipulating La Liga with this scheme, they've been able to deliver the title to RM once in the past 8 seasons.

BocaFan repped this.
  13. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

#363 Forzabarca, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017
    I know, it's so unimaginable and absurd that people would do this kind of things that it makes it very easy to do. I mean Moggi and Juventus in Italy was probably setup by some enemies and so on.. It's otherwise never ever happened in the world. People don't bribe or lie or fix elections, there ARE WMD in Iraq.. It's just media trying to make headlines and people (Barca/Pique) pushing blame rather than looking at themselves. That assistant ref that was approached in order to be favorable to LPB was probably just looking for headlines also [emoji19]

Let's not be naiv here, Spain is as corrupt as one can be, and Catalunya is hated so if it's not backed by LPB and Perez its likely due to personal values and thoughts of the refs disliking the separatist Catalunya. I mean the state prosecutor is sitting in the LPB box with Perez while charging Messi and Neymar... She's probably just liking the fotball and won those tickets in lottery. Neymar 3 matches, Ramos 1 matches. If it's not corruption then it's being biased to the capital. It's clear it's not unbiased to me at least.

Well why only one La Liga in eight years is just cause Barca has been superior [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji41] [emoji41]

Viscaelbarca and illusion repped this.
  14. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    It's not at all unbelievable that it may happen. Some refs could be in RMs pockets and some could be in Barca's. You guys seem to ignore a lot of the calls that go in favor of Barca and some of the calls that also go against RM in games. I remember vs Las Palmas RM had 2 bad offside calls that cost them 2 points (3 x 3). You guys look at every mistake and scream conspiracy without analyzing what other mistakes have happened in the game. I rather analyze a refs performance as a whole.

verde-rubro repped this.
  15. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    You were right. At home they didn't want to park the bus. I was surprised.

Yep. Specially when they tied the game up at 2 x 2. They tried at least twice to score the 3rd being a man down when they could have easily shut the game down. All they had to do was take a page out of the Juve book.

inswinger repped this.
  16. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    haha... brilliant!

17. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Forget about conspiracies, I didn't mention it at all in my posts and obviously, some live in John Lennon's world of "Imagine" or never dealt with injustice in their life, who know why they are so naive. My argument was more to do with failure to perform their duty whether it was intentionally or not, it's s different subject but sub-par performance should be questioned, rated and in some cases punished just like anyone who make any mistake in his duty. I'm yet to have an answer for this.

Forzabarca repped this.
  18. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    This Clásico was a weird mirror image of last spring's at the Camp Nou. LPB turned that one around to win 2-1 because we got complacent thinking the game and La Liga was decided. Our lead swung from 7 points to 1.

This time LPB's pride (arrogance) couldn't allow them to be content with a draw playing with 10. They have this belief they can always get the late winner. Obviously it works many times. Some mandriles are happy they went for the jugular even if they missed badly because it's the Real way. Hope they never learn.

Forzabarca repped this.
  19. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

I hope the season results won't be the same mirror image though where LPB hold on to the league.

inswinger repped this.
  20. inswinger

inswinger Moderator
    Staff Member

May 17, 2001
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    The difference is last year we got knocked out at the UCL quarterfinal stage and had only La Liga to focus on. LPB has to worry about Atleti in the semis. They don't do well when they have multiple titles on the line, as their lack of any trebles in their entire grand history shows.

21. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

I hope so but they got a great depth that perform even when big guns are out/rested.

22. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Reviewing RMs 2nd goal which drove me nuts it's a good thing Messi scored the winner later because I thought he could have done more on RMs goal. He could have easily closed the passing lane for the pass the got to Kroos which lead to Marcelo. He kind of just stood there watching it.