PBP: La Liga Santander - Jornada 27 - Deportivo La Coruña v. FC Barcelona - 12 March 2017

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Gilmango, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Agreed but Lucho is a moron what do you except? He underestimated Depor and this is what you get but a comeback with soft penalty would be nice to piss LPB.

Messi looks off too.

2. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Lux! Of course.

3. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Can't have a go at the team after Wednesday. Look tired and flat today. Concentrate on the CL and CDR.

4. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

I mean there is no midweek game so I don't know why half if team was subbed. There is no room for errors here yet Lucho again thinkers the ********.

puyol and unclesox repped this.
  5. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Problem is that if we are not at full strength we look ordinary. Gomez has just been awful everytime he has played and you can guarantee that when he plays the team plays badly.

6. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Messi should have gone with Neymar to party. He is tired and ineffective

7. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I get what you're saying about Wednesday but after all seemed lost in La Liga Barca manged to get in position where they had control of winning the league. Now they're throwing control back to LPB. Motivation should be there.

MavadoDribblez repped this.
  8. Rattlehead

Rattlehead Member+

Barcelona, Inter Milan
    Argentina
    Jun 21, 2010
    Jakarta
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  9. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I agree and as tired as they might have been after Wednesday we should have started with Iniesta and Rakatic. I don't want to hate on the guy but we might as well play with 10 men rather than have Gomez in the side

10. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

BS!! Didnt Luchos rotations suppose to keep team fresh for these occasions? Looks like another ball dropped by the clueless coach hoping for luck.

11. unclesox

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Should have been an extra 30 seconds for the Lux 'injury' but oh well.

12. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    That is definitely it as far as the league is concerned, should rest players for the remainder of the season and concentrate on the cups.

13. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

That historic win is not going to be worth anything if you cant keep things going all the way. Next round ATM knocks Lucho out on his ass and Liga lost.... all those triplete talks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

unclesox repped this.
  14. Bada Bing

Bada Bing Member+

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No Umtiti no party.

16/16 wins with Umtiti, 2/11 wins without. :confused:

15. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
  16. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I know this will sound like blasphemy after Wednesday but Roberto is such a hideous defender that he shouldn't be within a million miles of our defence. Oh well concentrate on the cups.

17. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    La Liga is gone and i feared it had to be the casualty,our subs are shit.What is Denis doing,this was his oppurtunity and he fails to take it?

Just two corners and we cant defend them.

Look at Real Madrid they have Isco/James/Morata making their bench and we suffer even if one of the MSN are not there.

Just clearout big,what else is there to do?

Messi was completely out of sorts and Gomes/Denis cant take up these oppurtunities then whats the point?

anyway,bad night

18. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    [​IMG]

Umar repped this.
  19. bronx_bull

bronx_bull Member

Sep 23, 2004
    he is not a defender and he didnt do badly today,dont blame him for this.

20. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

#45 Forzabarca, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2017
    Shitmes shitmes shitmes.. he just curses Barca!! :ROFLMAO:

So Lucho opts to play the rested players just cause he things those who played most minutes vs PSG will be tired and empty and play the subs that would perhaps be motivated to keep the momentum but it backfired badly!! Also he underestimated Depor!! Serves him right that idiot of a coach. Why cant he just do what's so obvious to everyone? Its just SO SO EASY!!

puyol repped this.
  21. Leon12

Leon12 Member+

Jan 5, 2006
    Man of the world
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The long and the short of it is our squad simply hasn't been good enough to mount a title defence this season. Yeah, if we started every game with our strongest team we would win it but obviously that's not possible. Our signings have not worked out and I'm still trying to get round the fact that Gomez cost 50 million euros. Well done to Valencia on that.

22. unclesox

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Not sure I agree.
    They're already in the Copa final which is one week after the final day of league play. So nothing really to concentrate on there.
    The Champions League is no sure thing given the strength of clubs involved. If they concentrate only on the Champions and get knocked out before the final, they would be too far behind in the Liga clasificacion.
    The league is still within reach. The Clasico is key. Continue on weekends for now but if the Clasico is lost then I would throw in the towel on that trophy. But for now they must push on and try to maintain pressure until that clash.

23. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    couldn't see the game today ( thank god , Gomes would've f'ed up my blood pressure as usual ) but i guess Lucho will keep playing him until we lose all 3 competitions , thank god he is leaving at the end of this season although i would've loved for him to ******** off after the PSG defeat.

oh well just a couple of months of torture and suffering watching Gomes screw the team up , sad that non of the players is brave enough to say something and object to a matter so obvious ... :unsure:

if only we get lucky and Gomes get another virus or better yet career ending injury of some sort ( ok i guess i'm being too harsh , let's just say an injury that can keep him away from the team until the end of the season when we get a new coach who isn't blind enough to see that he is utterly useless )

omajac repped this.
  24. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    He isn't a defender , Lucho the Genius made him one and refused to play vidal ( who also isn't a defender ) and even rejected the idea of replacing the injured vidal with another defender because he thinks in his delusional mind that Roberto is a good defender :cautious:

Leon12 and Forzabarca repped this.
  25. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Luis Enrique losing this game. Umtiti on the bench, trusting Andre Gomes and Denis again to start. I swear, good riddance for Barca.

Messi had a poor game today. He wasn't his best vs PSG but he wasn't bad. People are jumping the gun early just because he wasn't the best player vs PSG, and today he was poor. Since Paris he has been excellent, with the exception of today.