PBP: La Liga Santander - Jornada 20 - Real Betis v. FC Barcelona - 29 January 2017

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Gilmango, Jan 29, 2017.

1. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Blunder. But Barca were riding their luck.

Bye La Liga.

Forzabarca repped this.
  2. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Bye Liga bye Lucho good riddance.

Damn two on line clearance.. ********

I take that back that first one was 1m inside what the ********. Shite refs.

3. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    we had two goals ruled out!

no comments!!!!

4. omajac

omajac Member+

Feb 9, 2002
    East Orange, New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Damn today is former Barca player Romario's 51st birthday!! Even at his age now and the way our finishing has been today, I'd give my right nut to have him up front for us right now!!

5. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

From replays only the first was completely over the line.. By ONE ********ing meter. PL has goal line technology, Spain hmm well so conservative.

6. waitforit

waitforit Member+

Dec 3, 2010
    Valcea
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    This is 2012 all over again

With all the refereeing mistakes handing Real the title

7. omajac

omajac Member+

Feb 9, 2002
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    La Liga need to bring in goal line technology!! But our luck has been horrible today!!

8. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Completely missed it. That's a shame.

9. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Suarez equalizer.

10. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Well I agree but tonight 3p looked hard.. Teams been shit. I'd say Lucho is together with refs handing title to LPB. He should have not focused on CDR. Alba, Umtiti and Masch should have started.

I guess Lucho realized CDR is probably the only title he can win this year so maybe I'll be grateful in the end of the season [emoji23]

11. omajac

omajac Member+

Feb 9, 2002
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The sun cant stop Dracula!!

12. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Donkey King salvages one point at least.

13. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    WTF i was watching Federer VS Nadal , why the hell is this game so early :mad:

i didn't see the game but Arda started in the midfield ?!?! when will Lucho understand that his best position is as a LW ... he could've played masch as DM with rakitic and denis or even played roberto instead of arda in the midfield , i'll have to watch the extended highlights to see how it went , but i heard we got denied a goal ?

14. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Yeah after Betis scored Barca had one ball more than 1m over the line which both refs missed. I can't believe the linesman didn't see that one. It's absolutely outrageous [emoji35] But Betis was the better team overall, Barca gave away so many chances, it looked sloppy, very sloppy. MSN were invisible most part of the game.

15. Ozora

Ozora Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 5, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea LFC
    poor game. only messi and suarez saved us. the midfield is absolute nothing. now let hope sevilla and r team lose.
    btw refree once again

16. Ozora

Ozora Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 5, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea LFC
    ne
    neymar finishing=trash

17. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This loss all on Lucho. when we finally starting to gel, he completely rotates the midfield and the defense in an away game. This is not the first time he does this, so the guy is having another brain fart. Liga is always>>Copa

This what I keep saying here, not to blame the players but the coach who doesn't know how to use them players and what position they should play.

It's time for Lucho and the management to man up complain about refereeing this season. I usually not the one who complain about referee mistakes but this is one of the worst seasons.

Forzabarca repped this.
  18. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Same here. Had the game in the background on the computer, looks like we didn't miss much. Only caught the last 20 mins 100%.

Sad thing is that Betis were missing 7 players including many starters.

19. puyol

puyol Member+

FC Barcelona
    Dec 24, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Just saw the replay ... Ohhh Myyy Goood how the hell did the referee miss the penalty ( foul on Neymar ) and the linesman miss the goal ( it was clearly in by a mile ) ridiculous :eek:

20. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

#45 Forzabarca, Jan 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2017
    Couldn't rep this enough :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Haha.

Im saying Lucho is a ********ing moron.. he has rotated like this from season 1 and never learns. I don't know why Masch And Umtiti had to be rested, with Mathieu and no proper DM Barca was overrun. Its not like Betis was fantastic, No.. Barca allowed them to. :mad: You keep the core and rotate 1-2 in a away game when 3p is a MUST! Its all the excessive monkeying around with the team that is handing the liga to LPB.

And all this about ref taking 2p.. not true.. if he´d allowed the goal it would be 1-1 and after that you never know how things would have turned out but yeah Barca would def had more time to push.. :coffee:

puyol repped this.
  21. Ozora

Ozora Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 5, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea LFC
    ggwp refree

Attached Files:

22. Forzabarca

Forzabarca Guest

Whats Pique saying about this?:ROFLMAO:

23. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    This is why I didn't want Barca to draw Atleti in the CdR. It was inevitably going to lead to major rotation in La Liga when you have AM, AM and PSG in the next 3 midweeks. And 4 matches in 10 days.

24. Ozora

Ozora Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Aug 5, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea LFC
    we should not think about the treble. Just try to win as much as possible. It is better. Just remember 2014-2015 season,we won when we did not think about that

25. illusion

illusion Member+

Aug 26, 2005
    From Hell
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Barcelona always had those difficult fixtures for some years now. We even used to play 5 clasicos not long ago and guess who win most of them matches. The issue is not who you gonna face as eventually, you will face the strong teams as you progress in UCL and CDR. So what you are saying is either postpone the inevitable or have Real Madrid 2016/ Chelsea 2012 kinda of luck.

The Problem is with Lucho and his staff keeps under estimating smaller teams. It's like they don't even bother studying other teams strength and weaknesses. Real Betis only lost two games at home the whole season and that was back in October last year. Knowing this would you experiment with the lineup? The team looks fresh and rotation now and then is fine but this has nothing to do with resting players for Copa match as I don't think the players are tired, plus Iniesta, Busquets and Rafinha expected back for the Copa game as per MD.