La Liga Announce VAR. Catalonia Announce Secession - The Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Sounds a lot like Brahim.

Deep Pal repped this.
  2. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    That is what I thought as well.
    Carlo basically said Flo made me play him on that game so that he could be the youngest starter or something.

3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    We considered bringing Lunin back in winter, but Leganes has the power to decide. Also read no mid season option to bring back RDT. Won't be surprised if it's the same with Odegaard. Many were worried whether Vinicius would get enough minutes ahead of Bale, Asensio etc. Injuries and bad form have allowed him to have minutes. Lope didn't think Ode would get minutes with our midfield stacked already. No #10 position in the system and there were players like Ceballos, Llorente waiting for minutes in central midfield. Asensio and Vinicus as back up on the flanks too. Now we have a different coach who's giving minutes to Castilla players even due to the amount of injuries we have had.

Deep Pal, Ahmadi8 and Shay Z repped this.
  4. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah I do worry for him (Diaz) and VJ, however compared to Odegaard they are way ahead in the game. They have a manager who likes them and is going to give them chances and there are zero in form players to block their path.

I just hope (for all the parties) that they don't see there chances at the club squandered while they are still only teenagers because there isn't enough stability around them.

5. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Top clubs lined up for Vinicius and Rodrygo too. Barca were after Asensio. At least RM fans won't complain if they turn out to be good. Odegaard turned 20 only a month ago.

S1na repped this.
  6. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    OK so what you're saying is that him not being involved isn't due to how we rate him but more due to him having no role or mins available.

Fair enough. Perhaps that's what it is.

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  7. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'd get Ode back next season and get rid of stagnated role players like Lucas. ZZ managed to give minutes to a stack squad in 2016-17 so Ode should at least get the minutes Asensio got that season if we have a coach who trusts young players like Poch. If it's Mou.....

8. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Brazilian league is on par with the Dutch league, miles ahead of the Norwegian league and at 17 Vinicius was already competitive at that level.

The transfer market has also gone berserk and the Brazilian's cost 10X as much as Odegaard so club has greater "interest" in them.

9. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    James two months out due to a ligament tear in his knee comes in late in the game today and immediately delivers this brilliant pass to Muller who crosses it to Lewa for the goal.. James vision for the game is pure class. He needs to comeback.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  10. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Exactly.

We seem aimless just lunging about.

Deep Pal repped this.
  11. surgeon

surgeon Member+

Aug 28, 2012
    After scandalous refereeing in supercup final fans of serie A clubs are teaming up to boycot Juve games.

You might laugh but I think if this would actually happen and Juve had to play all of their away games on empty stadiums they would be out of business two years from now. Nothing would save them, nothing.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  12. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    But they'd only be hurting their own clubs the most. Juve will still get their home stadium revenue and fixed TV money. This won't happen. They should force another Calciopoli type investigation since it's Juve involved and there might be something going on behind the scenes with refs again. :D

13. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    [​IMG]

Deep Pal, MiamiNative0722 and fierro repped this.
  14. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  15. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  16. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I'm pretty sure the league would take action against the clubs. Relegation or points deductions, suspensions and fines. Italy is corrupt but that's not the right way to address it.

17. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    #17492 Saeta Rubia, Jan 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  18. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The problem as stated is not with the club committing the infraction, it's that the other team ends up being responsible for checking the status of the players of its opponents. If the Federation has a site or tool for clubs to check, then that's fine. But like I said, in CONMEBOL that tool wasn't reliable and the federation still punished Santos after they checked it and found no problem with that player. I agree that club has to keep track of YCs of its own players, but also keep in mind that if a player comes from another team on transfer and is carrying some YCs , the new team has to get that information.

19. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Then Carlo played him and complained about it 2 years later in his book. It's funny because he did the same with Bayern. Two years after the end of his contract he started opening the cookie jar and spreading around presents to the press.

Carlo looks weak with all the "they told me to do it, so I did it, but you hear about it now, so hey I'm innocent."

20. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    If he opened his mouth back then he would get fired.. he can’t be that dumb.

21. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    As per.

What signals do you want? He’s on loan. No advantage to recalling him. If he was a striker maybe. But he’s settled, let him complete his loan. Not sure what you mean by signals from the club. We gave no signal about Valverde - currently a weekly feature in our line up. You’re sounding like Seedorf.

Ignore the youth investment pattern since signing Ødegaard.

22. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I fail to see where all these 10s are going to fit... Isco, Asensio, James, Odegaard, Brahim. Biggest move in the summer is bringing an innovative coach that can handle the room. One of Pochettino and Allegri are almost a must, because I can't see another suitable candidate out there as I doubt we'll be taking another chance on a fresh face like Guti.

Digital, Saeta Rubia and temesgen repped this.
  23. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Kalidou Koulibaly received a 2 match ban for his "sarcastic applauding of the referee" in a game where he was racially abused from the first minute. Napoli say that this was a great missed opportunity to fight racism".

Italian football is shit and a joke.

RMSocrates, Shay Z, Zidane05 and 5 others repped this.
  24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Marca:

Barcelona winger Malcom has begun to contemplate a move away from the club and given Guangzhou Evergrande's interest, China could be a real possibility for the Brazilian.

25. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Good point about Fede. He was on loan at Depor where he wasn't used properly in a team fighting relegation. Club still have him a chance this season. Ode's loan spell this season is going much better compared to that.