La Liga Announce VAR. Catalonia Announce Secession - The Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I didn't. I was too pissed at the boys in white to give a shit about the guy in the crap stained rag.

Aimar 21, Ahmadi8 and yoanaidarov repped this.
  2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't talk about the fans. Messi hates Real Madrid with a passion, as does the rest of the Barcelona core players. He's not going to put his shirt up at any other stadium in the world, he's going to do it at the stadium of the club that you like, to spite you and the others that support it. Applaud him thinking he cares. He hates your guts.

3. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I dont know how you do this but when i watch players like Messi play i am watching the game and not thinking about how much he hates us. To each its own.
    And I dont watch Barcelona’s games btw contrary to most here who I have no clue why they do it btw if they hate them so much .

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I accept that he's one of the greatest to play the sport ever, but you act like you hope he scores 70 goals this season so you can be amazed at every one of them. That's pretty damn stupid. You can accept somebody is good at what he does without admiring it, especially when the grade at which he does his job impacts the season of your own team.

Enjoying Messi and hoping he does well is some serious "i like to watch" stuff right there.

-Reivax-, Aimar 21, Deep Pal and 5 others repped this.
  5. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    #105 robnycus, Dec 2, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    I think your mentality is stupid and a bunch of other things but I will keep it to myself because this isn't a forum to critique other posters.

6. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don't hope he does well. Never.

But I do respect and admire his skill. I hate watching him succeed but I do enjoy watching him play. Don't see the harm in that :unsure:

Deep Pal repped this.
  7. Milan05

Milan05 Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Just imagine how much you guys would love Messi if he played for you.

It makes the colossal jerkfest Barcelona fans have for him all over social media a bit more understandable.

8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Of course, but then again, i odn't see you saying how much you enjoy Icardi.

Messi is one of the best players ever, top 5 without a doubt. Still, if by some shocking turn of events he decided to take on waterpolo and quit football starting tomorrow, i would throw a party.

I have never enjoyed a Barcelona victory, so i can't really say that i enjoy to see a Barca player play. I enjoy to watch them lose. apparently i am not a football fan, which i am perfectly ok with. I'd rather watch Real Madrid's basketball team than any other football team in the world other than Real Madrid.

You just like football more than Real Madrid. I like Real Madrid more than i like the sport. Which is why i watch Real Madrid play in the Euroleague rather than watch the Europa League matches that are a waste of time.

It's like a total opposite.

-Reivax-, Aimar 21, PigBenis and 10 others repped this.
  9. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Benevento with a first point in Italy! and how they won it. Goalkeeper with the goal in 94min. brilliant scenario

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Milan out of the Europa League spots after spending 200 mil. this summer.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  11. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The header itself was brilliant, couldn’t have placed it any better.

Castillas and Deep Pal repped this.
  12. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I used to like watching Barca and Messi, (also Spain) because they reminded me of the way Real played from about 2000-2003, and for me that is the ideal of how the game should be played. Totally controlling games and possession start to finish.

I don't watch their games anymore because I got kinda traumatized by some of those classicos.

13. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I do watch other games sometimes but unless they are playing us, I never ever watch Messi and Farca, just don’t care, unless it’s La Liga vs EPL I always want them to lose , it’s just that the EPL most competitive, best league, strongest teams, tires me more.

Shay Z repped this.
  14. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    If Real Madrid stopped playing football, I won't be following this sport, as simple as that.

For some football is oxygen, for me, without an iota of doubt it's Real and Real alone, this is one relationship which I can vouch will last forever.

Doni, Shay Z, Saeta Rubia and 2 others repped this.
  15. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Getafe 1-0 Valencia

More salt in our wound.

Atleti the real winner of the week

16. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Getafe playing with a man less for almost the entire game.

17. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid

yeah double salt now

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The result is good for us and you're still mad.

Deep Pal and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  19. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ugh, vomit.

20. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    ******** Messi and Barcelona lol. How is this even a discussion ? :D

RMSocrates, Deep Pal, S1na and 3 others repped this.
  21. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Every Madrid fan has every right to be mad at this moment .We failed against if not the worst but one of the worst Athletic in the last decade while we beat the best of them last year ... small details like this wins you the league...

Deep Pal repped this.
  22. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Did ya’ll see Mariano’s latest goal?

937369875126935552 is not a valid tweet id

How the hell did we let him go especially when we had a strong signal that Morata would leave. Complete failure in recognizing talent by Zidane and Florentino. SMH

-Reivax-, Aimar 21, Deep Pal and 3 others repped this.
  23. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Cherry on top is that it was against Milan. Perfecto!!!

RMSocrates and natenate101 repped this.
  24. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We lack a striker, lol

Whoever was in charge of the summer business should get fined and fired

25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    To be fair, Mariano is 24 and was barely on the radar. Jese and Delofeu were supposed to be future superstars,and both are trending downwards at 24, while he just started making progress now after spending a lot of his early career relatively unnoticed.

Barcelona let Icardi and Keita Balde leave their youth teams. You sometimes just can't predict how a player will turn out. My only grievance with Mariano is that we don't have a buyback, not that we let him go.