La Liga Announce VAR. Catalonia Announce Secession - The Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prit Javier

Prit Javier Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    May 9, 2018
    I hate Liverpool f

S1na repped this.
  2. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thats one of the reasons that the idea of Tebas (?) is BS. Would be a false competition, teams have to play each other in equal environments.

Stiliyan and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  3. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Shit face a.k.a Parejo got a red card. What a weekend!

Vector-SS, S1na and yoanaidarov repped this.
  4. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    It's funny why none of these losers blame VVD who pushed Ramos on to him to prevent him from scoring. And another player caused Carva's injury. Anyways, losers will remain losers. 85 ME CB who tried sneaky foul and got away with it. I'd say Karma but Karius being shit had nothing to do with it. He made the same blunder against Roma which hit the woodwork.

Prit Javier, madridista_hr, S1na and 2 others repped this.
  5. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Both goals were totally on him though, he's the reason they lost two points, him and VAR, I mean we saw the second red against Barca in a billion matches in the league.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    VAR bringing quality to the League. Lenglet bashes somebodies face in and goes unpunished without VAR.

Ahmadi8 and Anon. repped this.
  7. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    By a billion years you mean the last Liga Clasico ?

8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That Messi dive at the final minute, fell down and was in utter shock that he didn't get a foul. Like poetry.

Doni, Eddie, temesgen and 1 other person repped this.
  9. ChocolateCandy

ChocolateCandy Member+

Real Madrid
    Jul 23, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This kit should be illegal.

[​IMG]

yoanaidarov and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  10. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    he had a couple dives today... I still think the red was harsh but felt the yellow minutes later should have gone to suarez, he was diving all over the place too.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  11. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Confirm that Modric is gonna win?

FB_IMG_1537741880552.jpg

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  12. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If Ramos would have had every "harsh" red card removed from his record he'd have half as many as he has.

Ronaldo got red carded for hair pulling and people were educating us here how it's violent conduct, elbowing somebody's chin off his head is surely pretty violent as well.

The italian diet is getting to him, getting pretty salty about everything nowadays.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  13. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Lol
    That's a shame. He is just hurting his legacy day by day.

14. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So you've had another red this season, I presume? In either case my point stands, we've got the post-VAR numbers, now find me the last two pre-VAR reds, in the league, do the same separately for CL as well.

Speaking of that Clasico, you got a billion decisions in your favor to somehow offset the (just) red.

15. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I thought Ronaldo's card was soft too. Today's was just odd, I could see the ref concluding it's not natural for the elbow to come out like that and fortunately nobody broke any bones but I just didn't think it was intentional.

The people insisting Ronaldo deserves a ban but today is proof of a conspiracy aren't reachable. I really don't have anything to say to that crowd, it cuts into family time for absolutely no good reason.

16. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    "Monday's The Best gala in London will not play host to Cristiano Ronaldo as FIFA crown the best player of the 2017/18 season.

The Portuguese international will not travel to the capital, as had initially been planned.

The reason for it is entirely sporting, with Juventus having fixtures on Sunday night and then another Serie A game on Wednesday, meaning that none of their players will travel." /Marca

Y'all need to chill.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  17. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I knew well about Roberto*, but not about you getting another red since then, since I don't follow your matches, but you should recall the record that you'd set in not getting a red for so many matches.

*esp. more so for what happened after that, you call it pivoting but it was simply up there with your matches vs. Chelsea and PSG. As if the ref was on a mission to make up for the red.

18. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I misread your post. But Roberto got another read last season. And Mascherano a red the season before.

19. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I mean you're a bot, it's natural I suppose.

So Roberto got another one as well, right.

20. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I think the chance of Modric (or at least not Ronaldo) winning it has gone up considerably because of this.

21. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pogba once again complains publicly about Mourinho. I'm not a betting man but if I was, my money would be on Pogba going to PSG next year, and them selling us Neymar to be able to finance it.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  22. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

I don't know. It's hard to imagine someone as egotistical as Cristiano missing his own award. Wouldn't this one put him ahead of Messi?

No way he misses that due to a midweek game.

23. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Modric has a game on wednesday as well.

Airplane ride from Italy to England is what? 2 hours or so. Not that taxing. I would be surprised he wins it after him not attending tbh.

Ahmadi8, Saeta Rubia and J-Mezzy repped this.
  24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I doubt Ron would miss it if he knew he is winning it. I guess he's either not 100% sure he will win or someone leaked the result already to his camp like with UEFA awards. In recent years, it was a foregone conclusion that he'd win and he attended. Messi missed one when he wasn't winning as well.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  25. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    We played yesterday though, not today, and there's 3 other Juve players up for an award also not attending.

Wasn't Marca that gave the info to Ronaldo's camp and reported on it that he wasn't gonna win? I'd think they have no problem doing the same if they have any info about it at all. I mean, they're running with Modric on their cover as the favourite to win but didn't mention that to be the motive Ronaldo's missing.

I just think it's funny that if Marca says Ronaldo's missing because he's pissed he's not winning, you all buy it, but if Marca says Ronaldo's missing because of calendar issues, you all don't believe it.

yoanaidarov repped this.