La Liga Announce VAR. Catalonia Announce Secession - The Other Teams Thread[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    It applies to both Modric and Cristiano and they play different positions so more goals than Modric is irrelevant when considering who played better in CL.

2. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    “I think it’s something we have to do. He has nothing to do with the price, we have nothing to do with the price, it’s the market, that’s how it is and we will not think a lot about it. (Klopp)

So when it's his club spending a ton, it's OK.

Deep Pal repped this.
  3. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Perfect. Lulz.

I wonder when these guys are getting on that moral high horse do they not realize the fall is extremely short for hypocrites?

4. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Neymar's release clause had nothing to do with Neymar himself. That's on Barca.

In case like this, it's awful for Mister Klopp.

But when he buys a GK for near 75ME, when said GK is not even the best around, it's OK, can't do anything about it!

I like Klopp a lot, but that's really some BS statements. He's the same as others. When it goes his way, anything is ok.

If Pool could buy Mbappe for 500ME, he would say "what can we do, not our problem that it was his price lol".

5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    He has obviously learned from the school of Pepenomics.... which so happens to be a brutal plagiarism of barca DNA.

Deep Pal, CivilProtection and Shay Z repped this.
  6. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    [​IMG]

7. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    #9782 Ayayain, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    PSG don't want to deal with Barcelona nor listen to any of their offer for Rabiot. Barcelona even used Abidal that has a good relationship with Nasser Al-Khelaifi, but PSG President still didn't want to discuss any transfer with Barcelona. The situation between the two clubs deteriorated after Barcelona tried to snatch PSG players like Verratti, and Marquinhos or Thiago Silva.The result is that PSG refuse to meet with Barca's representatives. (Albert Masnou, Sport. Canal Supporters)

Sport, and Canal Supporters forgot to add that Barcelona is also among those that push for FFP to punish PSG.

So, like I told you before that's how PSG do things. Forget the idea that PSG is like any other club. Any normal club that knows a player like Rabiot can sign for free with any club in a few months would accept to discuss even with people they dislike, but PSG prefer to let Rabiot leaves for free in a year than dealing with a club that, in their opinion, tried to steal their players, and disrupt their dressing room.

That's PSG, what they are doing is stupid as you have to be a dumbass to prefer to let one leaves for free. But that's what happens when they blacklist you.

Hope people will now listent to @Zidane05 that always said Florentino is right in trying to keep a respectful relationship with them if we want to ever have a chance to buy Neymar/Mbappe from them, unless PSG let them run out their contract of course.

8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Is it something in the water in England that makes all the coaches there hypocrites?

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  9. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    EPL madness

10. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

11. The Biscuitman

The Biscuitman Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Club:
    Reading FC
    fluoride

Lyra repped this.
  12. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    It's big.

TAS rules in favor of AC Milan, reversing FFP judgment. TAS considered that since AC Milan changed owner, and that the current owner has mass of money to inject in the club, there's no need to ban them from EU cup. They asked UEFA to give them a sanction reflecting the economic health of the club. TAS considers the economic side of AC Milan is healthy. (LEquipe)

WOW, so TAS rules in favor that "if the owner is rich as f*ck, no need to care because they can pay their debts if they have any." That goes 100% against what FFP banned since FFP forbids to inject your own money above 30ME per year.

FFP is dead today. This causes a legal precedent for any club that faces FFP problem but has a rich owner.

Hsain85 and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And Milan owner is shady af regarding finances. This is a great verdict for PSG who actually has the funds to do whatever they want unlike Milan owner who took loan to even complete the purchase.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  14. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    They changed owner. Current owner is Elliot since last june.

Or are you really talking about Elliot?

We knew the chinese were shady, but is Elliot too?

15. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Oh. I was talking about the Chinese guy. So Elliot took over after Li failed to ro repay their loans. And also investing in the club. Are they look to keep ownership or sell to some billionaire?

U.S. hedge fund Elliott Management said on Tuesday it has assumed control of indebted Italian soccer club AC Milan and will inject 50 million euros ($59 million) to help stabilize the club’s finances.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...of-italian-soccer-club-ac-milan-idUSKBN1K030I

16. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    #9791 Ayayain, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    They'll keep ownership.

But who cares. What's important is that TAS doesn't care about the 30ME limit that you can inject in your club per year according to FFP.

English press said they are not even in the obligation to sell any player anymore, and Bonucci announced right after on twitter that he is staying.

edit: French medias say that Bonucci announced he's staying but all I find about him, is :

"We took back what we won on the pitch."

So be careful, he might still leave.

Ahmadi8 and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  17. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    LMAO. FFP is dead.

18. -Reivax-

-Reivax- Member+

Aug 10, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Wow, that is big. FFP is dead.

19. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Who cares, let these people keep injecting money in the club and when it comes to a grinding halt because they don't give a shit anymore or got what they needed (WC 2022) then watch the clubs spiral out of control into abyss

20. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    The TAS ruling is about AC Milan, and Elliot, not PSG.

21. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    I know. Same applies to other clubs with those type of owners who are only in it for one thing

22. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Fabinho will try to convince Mbappe to come to Anfield. lol

Deep Pal, S1na and Shay Z repped this.
  23. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Too late, should've announced this before Cristiano's departure.

24. Romanero

Romanero Member+

Oct 28, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

25. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Yeah wishful thinking by Fabinho, but then again still more appealing to play for Liverpool than PSG.