La Gran Final: BOCA JRS v ESTUDIANTES -2006 (r)

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by BigSoccer Bot, Dec 9, 2006.

1. chicago millonario

chicago millonario New Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Buenos Aires
    Re: La Gran FInal: BOCA JRS v ESTUDIANTES - Live on FSE (R)

You mean the Gimnasia that you were losing 1-0 at the half? And if you read Clarin, you'll get all the dirt on that, including the cell phone records and the player who even left.

Poor bostero, as usual doesn't know how to lose. All I can say äre two things:

32, and 293,502. You should know what they both mean.

...mira que distinto´somos...

2. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Vip you usually are so calm and collective. Do I detect a hint of anger? :D

Maybe this is the expression on your face to:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry Bostero's no 3rd cigar. =)

3. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo

We were losing after a bogus penalty and after Estudiantes played like complete thugs with I don't know how many yellows. We would have won that game either way and you know it.

What do you mean I don't know how to lose? I've said Estudiantes were great on numerous occasions and they are very worthy champs. On the other hand you are just a bitter gallina. Sad that you hace to bring up other things to try to make yourself feel better after yet another year of underchieving.

Anyway enough. Estudiantes deserved it.

4. chicago millonario

Feb 1, 2006
    Buenos Aires

There you go, calling the penalty bogus and the yellow cards. Who knows what would have happened. And how am I bitter? I'm not the one saying that may team played better over all, nor am I coming up with excuses. River didn't have a good year, but I don't care, and neither did the thousands of fans who joined me in Liniers on Sunday. Estudiantes are worthy champs, and they proved it over the course of the ENTIRE season.

5. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^(I know, it's like the one above)

[​IMG]

6. chicago millonario

Feb 1, 2006
    Buenos Aires

God I love this game...

Manual del verdadero tricampeón
    1. No creerse tricampeón antes de tiempo (días, incluso semanas atrás). Fundamental para llegar a las últimas fechas con ánimos de festejo. Es que si festejás antes, después no te queda champagña para descorchar.

2. Terminar las 19 fechas del certamen con más puntos que tus perseguidores. Es clave sumar, al menos, un punto de los últimos seis en juego. Caso contrario (si perdés en ambos) tu escolta te puede alcanzar.

3. Ganar (o al menos no perder) en cancha de Vélez. Indispensable para lograr un tricampeonato es ganar en el José Amalfitani los partidos finales. Como en el bicampeonato (2-0 vs Vélez del Clausura 97) o el del tri (1-1 vs. Argentinos del Apertura 97)

4. Olvidarse del superclásico perdido. Crucial para los momentos decisivos. No rendirse nunca es clave, no bajar los brazos por más de que hayas perdido el superclásico en la cancha de tu eterno rival, con baile incluido. Siempre hay revancha, en el fútbol, claro.

5. Demostrar en la cancha la superioridad. Es una cuestión lógica, a simple vista. Pero trasladar la diferencia en la tabla de posiciones al campo de juego a veces trae dolores de cabeza. Podés relajarte, perder tres partidos al hilo (una final incluida) y quedarte con las manos vacías...

A VECES, EN EL FÚTBOL, LA JUSTICIA LLEGA. LO DICE UN HINCHA DEL MÁS GRANDE, TRES VECES JUSTO TRICAMPEÓN DEL FÚTBOL ARGENTINO. SALUD.

7. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo

I'm not gonna continue talking about the Gimnasia game. It's already been discussed millions of times. It's always the gallinas that talk about it. There's a reason I deleted that other post.

Well I feel that my team did play better overall this Apertura. A few slips here and there but when on their game Boca played the best futbol around. Only a bitter gallina would say otherwise.

That being said I NEVER said Estudiantes weren't worthy champions or that they deserved it less than Boca. I'd say both teams deserved it about equal and both would have made worthy champs.

Only River fans are the ones continuing this discussion, talking shit, and making this about them. I wonder why? Sad, sad, sad. I'd focus on finding a way to win something before you forget what a trophy looks like.

8. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Hey dude, tell me what hurts more?? Losing to us in the Apertura as Higuain and Belluschi ran circles around your defense or choking this tournament away??

9. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo

River was a non-factor this Apertura. You may have won that game but you underachieved as usual. We lost but since we all knew you were no danger for the title at the end it was irrelevant.

Losing the Apertura this way obviously hurts more. But at least we lost to a very good team with all their stars playing. Unlike some other club.....

We didn't get hammered in the Sudamericana by one of the WORST teams in Brazil. We hammered the BEST team in Brazil. At least we won something this year.

LaVolpe is outta here gallina. The cause of many of Boca's problems. I'd say celebrate while you can though you really don't have anything to celebrate. Just jumping on the success of another team then trying to make this about you.

Whatever makes you guys forget the fact that since the millenium River has been pretty much crap compared to Boca in the national and international level.

10. ECUNCHATER

ECUNCHATER Member

Sep 30, 1999

WOW! Boca blew that championship.

11. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOKE JOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!! Go ahead, blame it all on Lavolpe. It's all Lavolpe's fault now is it. He's the one out on the field getting red carded and so on.

12. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu

[​IMG]

LMFAO ! ! ! ! ! ! !

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[​IMG]

13. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo

I'm not denying that. That's why I'm so disappointed. At least there's a positive coming out of this. LaVolpe is gone. Futbol is better without him coaching.

I see you edited it. It's obviously not all La Volpe's fault. The players are surely to blame also. But you can't deny that with Coco still in charge this game would not have been played.

14. Jabinho

Jabinho New Member

May 29, 2004

Any ideas on LaVolpe's next job? ;)

15. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Uh, I think he's in lline for a job with Excursionistas in Primera "C".:D Or better yet, maybe he's in line for a job with the "A" league here in the US.

16. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

I don't know dude. I think Boca forgot who they were playing against in this one. Do you realize the experience that both "Cholo" and "La Brujita" brought to this club?? They both had great careers in Europe and won the Scudetto with Lazio in 1999-2000. Sure, Basile had a great run with Boca, but without Veron and Simeone, I don't think Estudiantes would have tied Boca for the Championship. Simeone brought his hard edged style to the club and Veron brought his experience.:cool:

17. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Hammered? Dominating the first game WITH SUBS and getting unlucky in Brazil again, WITH SUBS, is considering getting hammered? Actually what Nacional did to you guys, with like 6 or 7 sick players, was a hammerring. Or was it not? Not to mention that Atletico Paranaense killed the same exact team that you guys lost to in the next round (2-1 in Uruguay, 4-1 in Brazil, 6-2 global score)..

I am not going to say River had a good year, but I am not going to lie to myself saying that our subs were hammered against a Brazilian team that killed the rivals who beat you.

Oh, and in case you don't know the correct definition of hammering (you may have it confused with some other word), refer to the River - Boca game played this Apertura. That should teach you a real lesson. :cool:

18. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo

Except that we beat them before this Apertura. 2-0. With Simeone and Veron when Basile was still coach.

19. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Hey Leo, can I get another BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA??

20. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo

Boca lost on penalties. Not the same thing. Luck has alot to do with it. Doesn't take away from the fact that the 13th place team in Brazil eliminated you guys and we dominated for the most part the first placed team in Brazil. You can spin it all you want but that's the truth.

Who beat who later is irrelevant. Pachuca dominated Paranaense later. Does that mean that Pachuca is better than Boca, River? :rolleyes:.

Amazing how you gallinas are trying to take away from your pathetic campaign by jumping on Estudiantes' dick and bringing up wins from the past that in no way represent your crappy team in the present. Boca won two things this year. River won zero. Enough said.

21. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Yes, you went to penalties, and that's luck.. And I know it's not the same thing, because I am not talking about who got closer to qualifying.. I am talking about who got hammered.. And despite you guys being able to go to penalties, they still killed you out there. Please, I dare you to tell me that Boca was not hammered in Uruguay and could have lost like 6-0.. Just tell me that..:rolleyes:

Wins from the past? You're making it sound like it was 5 years ago.. It was a win in which we killed you and even deserved a bigger score difference.. Stop trying to ignore it.. A Superclasico is a Superclasico, and it had it's significance (I'm sure Boca fans wouldn't stop talking about it if they won it).. As for our "crappy team", yes, they are not playing the way River fans like them to play, but I bet you if the two teams faced each other again, today, River would win.

Here you go with the "Boca won two things".. What's up with you Bosteros and the Recopa.. Since when did that have ANY value, any at all?? Other than that you won the Clausura, which I congratulate you for, but you still are ten below us.. So really, I dont give a fuck. :D

22. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu

I think the red cards were well issued,anytime where players try to hit each other without the ball is a red IMO.
    Honestly el melli has to retire already or like you said maybe he can be a good sub or leave to a smaller team, I have never in my life seen a player cry so freaking much and being a lil bi-tch when they subed him trying the Pincha fans.As for gago he hasnt' been playing that great as late,might be that his mind is in Spain or whatever it happen with Aimar a few years back when he played in River.
    Bobodilla had a descent game,lucky for you guys the first 2 corners of the game didn't end up in the back of the net,he had some 2-3 good saves because they were shots that weren't placed right.But whatever thats what he is there for.Honestly I thought he was a much better keeper when I saw him play for Libertad.

One that shouldve been taken out was el melli and have Delgado go in since he is pretty good starting from his own field and has good ball control,Palacio on the right and Palermo in the middle as you saw at the end of the game he almost gave Palacio a pass with his head that could've tied the game.I dont like Palermo but I will say that he is very dangerous inside the box.

Im pretty upset that Lavolpe is leaving :( I heard that el Chino Benitez is coming back.

Anyways I know that you went to to your brothers bday dinner and maybe forgot about the game for just one bit but I know when you lay down to go to sleep it is going to be on your mind till you pass out and it will the first thing on your mind when you wake up. :)

23. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo

Boca showed great heart in that game and did a great comeback. The result is what matters and when it went to PK's it was a 50/50 chance. We certainly didn't get hammered.

I was talking about the afiches. And the mentions of the tri's. Amazing how you have to bring up things that happened years ago to try to distract from the fact that currently you are shite. At least when Boca fans make the afiches it's usually when we win something not when another club wins.:rolleyes:.

Ohh so somehow a Re-Copa doesn't matter?

Dude please. With the limited amount of international trophies you gallinas have if your pathetic club had won that Re-Copa against a Brazilian club you'd celebrate it like a Libertadores. Hell you haven't seen international silverware in I don't know how many years. You'd celebrate it like a World Cup :D.

24. leoriver

leoriver New Member

Nov 29, 2003
    en el monu

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:)

25. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

I think Boca even celebrated when they won some meaningless pre-season tournament a year or so ago. I heard they added that one to their International trophy case.:rolleyes: