Kwon Chang-hoon @ Dijon FCO 2017-2018 [R]

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Chingoo, Jan 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    English motherfker. You're not making any sense.

2. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    my expectations are exactly like what's happening with Kwon for real.

3. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    No, no it's not, you fking idiot. We already explained why your expectations are detached from reality and explained it to you many times why Dijon expect him to perform right away. You chose or did not comprehend what we were saying because you are living in a fantasy land.

4. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    [/QUOTE]

Exactly. We can't look into the future, and would be stupid to say one way or the other. But right now, as it stands, Dijon has paid near-record sum for a player who played almost no part in saving the club from relegation. Disappointing? Of course.

toohyper repped this.
  5. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Right, absolutely. I don't understand why Marco can't seem to comprehend this when most normal adults would able to. This really isn't rocket science at all.

But then again, he thinks Kwon is a near world-class talent and Lee Jae Sung of Jeonbuk could be a defensive mid-fielder in the Bundesliga. I think all these things I just listed about Marco is enough to tell us not to take him too seriously going forward.

6. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    i'm just saying they can afford him. Of course they are expecting some results, but nobody can predict when and if they will come. Dijon will have to be patient now, they don't have any other option to make the investiment worth. Do you agree with me on this?

After all, who cares...Dijon will stay in L1 and that's all that matter right now.

7. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    Never said Kwon is a world class talent.

8. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    So you are backtracking now? In the previous page of this thread, you clearly stated no one expected things from Kwon immediately. Now you are backtracking since you have been proven wrong?

Do you want me to pull that K-League thread again? You said Kwon was near world class in terms of talent. You're backtracking on this one as well?

9. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    what's the point of this statement? we all know it was a "risk" to purchase Kwon too. this doesn't excuse the fact Dijon paid near club record transfer fee for Kwon

btw, without knowing the structure how the fee was paid (or being paid)... of which, it could be one time or in installments.... it is entirely possible they can't "afford" him if they drop to ligue 2 (of which, it will require them to sell off all of their assets & trim the wage to pay the rest of the fee... or just sell Kwon to recoup as much as they can).

10. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    No i'm not, i'm saying they are expecting result at a given time, not right away. I'm proven wrong? I think it's too early to tell, better wait until next season.

If Kwon won't be a starter next season, i will admit that i was wrong and Dijon really expected more from him but he has failed to deliver so. That's all i can say right now.

11. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    whatever you say, Marco...whatever you say.

12. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    I doubt they will get relegated to L2...lol, Bastia have to win in Marseille, Lorient beat Bordeaux at home and Caen playing agaist PSG (away!!!) get a better result than Dijon.

Lorient can beat Bordeaux at home, but Bastia and Caen won't win.

13. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    time will tell, be patient.

14. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    You're a fking idiot. We're talking about right now, not the future. Are you this stupid?

Marco, please stop. You have no idea what you are talking about. Be more of a lurker than a contributor.

15. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    and i'm saying it's too early to say anything rigth now. Are you this stupid?

lol he's in french not even 4 months, and we are already talking about disappointment and other no sense shit...WTF!!

16. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Everyone, let's refrain from making personal comments.

nmssis repped this.
  17. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Of course it's disappointment so far in 4 months when he was brought in as a winter transfer (a big signing comparing to their stature) and Dijon being a relegation zone. That was what the whole conversation was for the last 2 pages. Now that you have backtracked after being proven wrong, you saying "patience". Well no sh*t idiot.

18. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    my whole point it's that it doens't make sense say anything right now, we can discuss about him being a disappointment next season.

If PSV was going by the logic of someone here, Park Ji Sung would have never become a star.

I understand that the right and now are important in football, but they are cases and cases...and Kwon's case simply can't be a case of right and now...especially after 4 months.

jessypjs repped this.
  19. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    Kwon could have scored 4 goals this season and then do nothing the next one...that would made him a good sign? Or it would be equally bad?

20. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    cant say much about the guy calling him out but i for one think marco is a contributor on this forum

nmssis and Marco91 repped this.
  21. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    no, as toohyper pointed out.. .this wasn't your perspective or argument the whole time. this wasn't even your perspective when we 1st learned of this transfer.

edit - btw, the odds of Kwon CH making that big step to big club is greatly against him. look at this lovely list ... :cool::rolleyes:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/fco-dijon/rekordabgaenge/verein/2969

22. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    what were my perspective? Cause i never thought he would make the difference right away, if i remember correctly.

I always said that was a sign for the next season...feel free to think i'm wrong, nothing personal eh :)

23. jessypjs

jessypjs Member+

May 3, 2010
    Club:
    AS Monaco FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    #523 jessypjs, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
    My point is my post above, not less not more.
    Not wrong. He hasn't contributed much to the team for some reasons (we/you already talk about this, useless to repeat all the reasons). However he has shown some good things so far, so there is no disaster or nightmare at the moment. Let's see what he could do next season.

edit : You can say he has been disappointing if you want to but it is too early to draw any conclusions.

Marco91 repped this.
  24. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    plz, you thought he will do well "instantly' in Europe (in leagues like Eredivisie) when the Dijon rumor started. :rolleyes: you later switched your stance to "Kwon is a purchase for next season instead of current season" for Dijon (another ridiculous statement).

zdrstvte and toohyper repped this.
  25. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    yeah...cause the Eredivisie and the L1 are on the same level. The french ligue is getting better by a good margin, def much better than when Park was playing for Monaco.

As for my ridiculous statement....based on what we are seeing, no it's not. The ridiculous statement it's saying otherwise.

I said that team a a team would spend 1,5 mln € for Kwon, and that happened.

I said that Kwon will move in mi- late January, and that happened

I said that it will take a month before making the bench, it did take a shorter time, but his debut really was after a month...so i was right once again.

I said that Kwon would have played around 200/300 minutes....and it's happening.

Your statements however? Never happened in reality. We can discuss all we want, but what i say it's what happening in reality, what you are saying it's not.