Kosova

Discussion in 'Central & Eastern Europe' started by Arsenal_Henry, Sep 29, 2006.

1. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    Brazil played Singapore yesterday winning 3-0 and Vietnam on 1. August.

Any upcoming friendly matches for Kosova NT ?

2. jonny63

jonny63 Member+

Feb 17, 2005
    Norway
    A scheduled friendly against Saudi Arabia on August 22 in Switzerland is cancelled ?

3. Enimal

Enimal Member

Jan 9, 2006
    New York
    Kosova playes a friendly match yesterday against Swedish club Halmstad. The game ended with a 4-4 draw. Rama, Gashi, Bektashi and Balaj were the scorers for Kosova.

Miqesore: Halmstad - Kosova 4-4

[​IMG]

4. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    how good is halmstad?:confused:

thanks for update and photo;)

5. BalkansFella

BalkansFella New Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Kosovo team aiming to participate in Albanian Superliga

[​IMG]
    FC Prishtina, the most popular club in Kosovo, is looking at the possibility of entering the Albanian Superliga, in search of better competition and the opportunity to compete in Europe.

Kosovo's Raiffeisen Superliga has been played since 1999, but for the league champions it is a dead end as the Kosovo Football Federation (FFK) has yet to be recognized by FIFA and UEFA.

FC Prishtina, founded in 1922, has participated in Yugoslavia's top division during the 1980's but now is looking to join Albanian's Superliga in order to aim for European competitions while playing in a more competitive league as well.

Prishtina's president Remzi Ejupi has already made a formal request to the Albanian FA, Albanian Prime Minister and the Minister of Sports. He also hopes that UEFA won't block this move, since their approval is needed even if the two countries agree.

6. BalkansFella

BalkansFella New Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Kosovo expects to be recognized by UEFA & FIFA in 2012

[​IMG]
    Kosovo's Football Federation (FFK)seems optimistic about their chances to finally get recognition from the the world's football governing body, FIFA and their European subsidiary UEFA. They hope that both organizations will finally accept Kosovo within the year 2012.

Agim Ademi, FFK's vice-president, in an interview with TV Klan Kosova, said that all talks with FIFA and UEFA point to a fast recognition, which could happen this year.

Kosovo has been brought up several times during FIFA meetings but they have yet to accept their request. Kosovo's National Team has not yet received permission to even play friendly matches, and till know they have mainly played against second hand clubs. They have also played unsanctioned friendlies against Albania and Saudi Arabia.

7. BalkansFella

BalkansFella New Member

Jan 4, 2012
    Kosovo Federation supports joint league with Albania

[​IMG] A friendly between Albanian and Kosovo Kosovo's Football Federation (FFK) has officially shown it's support for the idea of a joint league between Kosovo and Albania. The idea has come up after Kosovo's best known football club, FC Prishtina, reuqested to join the Albanian Superliga.

"We support the idea of a joint league" said Eroll Salihu, FFK's General Secretary. He admitted that it will not be an easy task to form such league, since UEFA and FIFA are not usually excited with these kinds of ideas. He pointed at UEFA's stand after a Balkans league was proposed a few years back.

"It will be difficult to achieve this, at least until Kosovo is not recognized by the European and World's governing bodies. But if every legal hurdle is surpassed, the both federations can get together to decide the format and rules of the league".

8. Enimal

Enimal Member

Jan 9, 2006
    New York
    Vendimi i FIFA-s për Kosovën "çmend" UEFA-n
    [​IMG][​IMG]FIFA dhe UEFA janë në konflikt mes vete nëse duhet lejuar Kosovën që të zhvillojë ndeshje ndërkombëtare. Zyrtarët evropianë janë të inatosur me vendimin e FIFA-s që Kosovës t'i lejohen miqësoret, pasi këtë e shohin si një tentim të Federatës Botërore për t'i minimizuar rregullat e UEFA-s.

Muajin e shkuar krerët e FIFA-s janë pajtuar për t'i hequr bllokadën Përfaqësueses së Kosovës, ndonëse anëtarët evropianë votuan kundër apo abstenuan për këtë çështje. Është mësuar se FIFA është e gatshme të diskutojë sërish për këtë çështje në një mbledhje të jashtëzakonshme të Komitetit Ekzekutiv me 17 korrik në Zuerich, vendim ky që ka nxitur UEFA-n të mbajë mbledhje emergjente në Komitetin e tyre Ekzekutiv në Kiev me 30 qershor në mënyrë që ta hartojë një plan veprimi.

"UEFA dëshiron ta diskutojë këtë çështje të Kosovës para FIFA-s", ka thënë një zyrtar i lartë në FIFA që ka dashur të mbetet anonim. "Anëtarët e UEFA-s janë tepër të tërbuar".

Presidenti i UEFA-s, Michel Platini, beson se vendimi i FIFA-s për ta afruar Kosovën është "plotësisht politik" dhe është në kundërshtim me statutin e UEFA-s, që thotë se shteti anëtar duhet të njihet nga Kombet e Bashkuara fillimisht.

Serbia doli menjehere kunder vendimit te FIFA-s dhe me pas edhe Rusia deklaroi se nuk ishte dakort me kete vendim. Megjithate keto shtete apo dhe vete UEFA nuk mund te dalin siper FIFA-s pasi ky eshte organi me i larte i futbollit ne bote.

Gjithesesi pritet te kete dialog mes tyre pasi sigurisht qe synimi final i Kosoves eshte dhe anetarsimi ne UEFA dhe rrjedhimisht pjesemarrja ne aktivitete futbollistike ne kontinentin e Europes si per klube ashtu dhe ne nivel perfaqesuesesh.

9. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    TRANSFER NEWS:

10. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    ******** you UEFA and Platini you pieces of shit....let us play friendlies
    FIFA is boss so stfu [​IMG]

11. RedStarBg

RedStarBg Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Serbia
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Yes very soon lololo

12. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Oh we will...no matter how long it takes....we'll get UEFA to approve us
    Only thing that's trying to stop us is that Bitch Platini

13. RedStarBg

RedStarBg Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Serbia
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Yes Platini is not that much corrupted and he like not many of other big states respect laws and rules, and dont make new ones with Kosovo case. Only thing that stopping you is that you are not a recognized independent country... :ROFLMAO:

14. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    We'll be soon...If im correct currently about 90 countries have recognized us
    110 to go :D:D:D:D
    Platini is the most corrupt POS ever.Blatter approved us...nuff said

15. RedStarBg

RedStarBg Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Serbia
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Only 110 ;). I know Platini is corrupted, but Blatter is da boss in that game axaxa.

16. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yeah it may take a while...
    Not quite like that...these 2 have to agree with each other in most things.So they agreed to let us play Int.Friendlies