Korea and Iran

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Korean Football, Nov 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    See, that's exactly what I did when I saw Korean Football's first taunting post after the match. I just said to myself, it's not worth it, don't feed the troll. Then one hour later, I see another degrading, and somewhat racist post from him about the match on Korea board talking about "typical Iranians" etc, and I still convinced myself to be the bigger man and ignore it. Then two hours later, he makes yet another gloating comment. He just wouldn't let it go. At that point, I decided that enough is enough, and I made that "crying" post since I knew it would get under his skin. My point is, everyone has a boiling point.

2. Tiger12

Tiger12 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    well my point is all of us are adults and I personally see no point in arguing like this. It's like a broken record.

3. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Point taken. For my part, I apologize if I offended any Korean bystanders with my posts.

4. Tiger12

Tiger12 Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I understand being Korean and having Iranians friends.

We are both very passionate people.

5. woorijim

woorijim Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Bucheon, South Korea
    Mani, why are you lying again?

Why are you blaming everything on KF when everyone clearly knows that you're the one that provoked the whole thing in the first place. It seems you were describing your own self when you accused us for being two-faced.

In case anyone's wondering, this is the thread,
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452803&page=36

See from page 36 to 38 and how that developed. It is so obvious to everyone that Mani once again couldn't control his feelings and he succumbed to making this controversial post and that's how the whole argument started. Caesar made this thread so that we could talk further as to why some of Korean players crying had nothing to do with Mani's claim of "Korean players cried because they beat the mighty Iran 4-3 and this clearly proves that Korean players have been regarding Iran as some kind of a mountain to climb!".

It has now developed to talking about Korea's position on the continental scene compared to Iran's, thanks again to Mani's yet another controversial post made earlier on this thread. Still now, Mani seems to be the only one busy justifying his action and he's now playing the blaming game rather than joining the actual discussion.

6. Caesar

Caesar Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Oztraya
    Re: 2010 Asian Games [R]

Okay, I think we're done here. We've gone past a statistical/historical discussion and into personal and national insults.

Mani, woorijim - could I suggest you consider putting each other on your ignore lists?