Klose talk

Discussion in 'Group G: Germany, Ghana, USA, Portugal' started by Klose_fan, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Klose_fan

Klose_fan Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Florida, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Let's get some support going for Germany's best ever international player!

From the net....
    He is a modest man with an ordinary club career, but Germany striker Miroslav Klose is just one goal off the all-time World Cup scoring record.

One more goal to tie Ronaldo, two to lead the record books. And with a history of 5-5-4 goals in world cups it's all but done. As long as he gets play time!
    It's asking to much for another golden boot after all he is an "old timer" at 36. But wether hoisting the cup or not at the end of the tournament it has been very exciting to watch this player over the past dozen years.

Go Germany!
    Give Klose the time to play and pass to him in the penalty box cause he'll be there waiting for it...

2. fingersave

fingersave Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Klose will score the goal to pull one back for Germany against the USA in the 91st minute of a 5-1 US victory. ;)

Seriously though, congrats to Klose who has always been a class act.

00Kevin repped this.
  3. Viriato

Viriato New Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I would love to be able to say the same about Cristiano Ronaldo, but he is not even Klose.

4. Klose_fan

Klose_fan Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Florida, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    No Klose calls today. Come on Low, give the kid a chance! A defensive sub when Portugal is a man down and worn out? That was the time to add an insurance goal or two for the group decider.
    Knowing what a class act Klose is he probably would have passed to Mueller anyway to give him the hat trick. Great game. Looking to Saturday now.

5. LouisianaViking07/09

Aug 15, 2009
    He's only had 1 truly world class club season right? And yet has been Unbelievable for his NT. Hard to get really. Superstars over-excel at club level but shirk on the international stage.

6. fingersave

fingersave Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Some play for pride. Others play for money.

7. Klose_fan

Klose_fan Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Florida, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If you know of any good German soccer blogs where I can "plead my cause" please post them here.

My truck in the USA
    image.jpg

8. blech

blech Member+

Jun 24, 2002
    California
    Rorschach time.....

Back of this truck looks like a fox with some beady eyes (0pen doors even look like ears)

9. Klose_fan

Klose_fan Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Florida, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bring in Klose! Mueller needs some help up front in the box.

10. Klose_fan

Klose_fan Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Florida, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    image.jpg

BOOM. Number 15

11. Roland25

Roland25 Member

Sep 27, 2007
    Germany / Aachen
    wow! Klose has his 15th goal, equalling Ronaldo's record!

12. fingersave

fingersave Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Go Klose!

That dude plays his butt off for his country. The game changed when he came in for Germany. There was immediately more effort and movement in the final third. He brought passion and intensity.

Congrats Klose, and I hope you get the record after your team loses to the US. ;)

13. TorontoBayernFan

Jun 24, 2012
    One can dream :)

Klose_fan repped this.
  14. Klose_fan

Klose_fan Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Florida, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany