Keyes claims Jesus wouldn't vote for Obama

Discussion in 'Elections' started by Matrim55, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago

???? I have no idea what this means ???

The fact that extremists like ITN focus venom on a state senator running for a first term in the US senate simply illustrates that they have seen the future, and they are already running scared. :D

2. Hard Karl

Hard Karl New Member

Sep 3, 2002
    WB05 Compound
    Airman Kitchens is BS's Al-Sadr.

3. caddawyk

caddawyk New Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    do we really need to go into the out of state support....

Most of Obamas cash is coming from out of state.

heck.. the guy is spending more time in places like Jackson,Mississipi ( http://www.thejacksonchannel.com/politics/3695579/detail.html )then he is in places like Freeport, IL (A place HIT HARD by some of his anti-small business votes)

of course the Chicago media is ignoring how much time Obama really is spending out of state lining his own and his suporters pockets.

4. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    CAN YOU SAY DNC? or Terry McAuliffe? Obama is their poster boy for 2006!

IntheNet
    Bush/Cheney in 2004

5. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    Yes, I see what you mean. Obama's connection with Illinois is just way to tenuous. :rolleyes:

6. caddawyk

caddawyk New Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    that wasnt my point.I simply provided a link showing that he is raising money outside of the state.

The man has more then enough cash to win this election.

he could quit spending right now and still likely win by a significant margin.

My point is that why is he spending so much time out of state raising cash.why are out of state investors more important then Illinois Businesses which have suffered under the Democratic statehouse (Forbes has rated Illinois as one of the Unfriendliest states to small business).

Illinois has seen more jobs lost to other states then it has to overseas outsourcing.. Barak Obama's voting record is one of the reasons why.

7. shwantzme

shwantzme Member

Jul 11, 2003
    The Old Dominion
    After I read your post in the "Butler thread" I thought it couldn't get any worse.

And then you post this.

8. irishFS1921

irishFS1921 New Member

Aug 2, 2002
    WB05 Compound
    it means, that no matter who wins in illinois, ultimately i, an illinois resident is going to loose. how will i loose? they'll take everything away from me. and SBC will eventually take over the state of Illinois.

9. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Could you clarify your clarification?

10. irishFS1921

irishFS1921 New Member

Aug 2, 2002
    WB05 Compound
    [​IMG]
    clearer?

11. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At this point, I'm not sure Jesus would vote for anyone. He might just sit this one out and start a new club.