Keyes claims Jesus wouldn't vote for Obama

Discussion in 'Elections' started by Matrim55, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Matrim55

Matrim55 Member+

Aug 14, 2000
    Berkeley
    Club:
    Connecticut
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Keyes responds to Obama's wish to spank him

Does Keyes really not know what Obama meant by "spank" in that context? Faux ignorance is the worst kind of ignorance.

What's the most lopsided senatorial race on record? I bet Keyes gets in the top 10.

2. Lanky134

Lanky134 New Member

Oct 25, 1999
    134, 3, 6
    Jesus couldn't vote for Obama because He wasn't an American citizen.

3. Claymore

Claymore Member

Jul 9, 2000
    Montgomery Vlg, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My personal favorite from the article:

That's because Obama doesn't go around claiming to know who Jesus would vote for, you ignorant prick.

4. Matt in the Hat

Matt in the Hat Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You've obviously never been to Salt Lake City

5. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    Ironic, because it's Keyes who doesn't have a prayer.

6. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago

It's also Ironic that he would call other people "selfish hedonists." ;)

7. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    Keyes also drew attention to Obama's statement, "I'm not going to lie to you," saying Obama had breached the first promise he made to the people of Illinois when he reneged on holding six debates.

Wow. I just typed a pretty long post, and then decided he's just not worth it. He's a sideshow freak who doesn't deserve a single debate.

8. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So far it has been Keyes who is speaking to the issues of the state and Obama playing the "nasty" card!

The Democrats from out of the state are heavily bankrolling Obama as their poster boy for the future....

Keyes probably doesn't have a chance since the DNC just wants Obama to get into any office despoite his lack of credential for the state or the voters!

IntheNet

9. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Maybe in some alternate universe but not in this one.

10. XaviusX

XaviusX Member

Mar 21, 2001
    Tampa, Florida
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

My God, IntheNet, I dearly hope you're not one of those idiots who can't tell Black people apart.

11. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think that you're [edited in an effort to comply with the zero tolerance policy] and what' more you're [same] and you might as well just [one more time].

12. irishFS1921

irishFS1921 New Member

Aug 2, 2002
    WB05 Compound
    the fact that you a. take him seriously and b. care enough to either get frusrated or pretend to get frustrated is A1.

13. irishFS1921

irishFS1921 New Member

Aug 2, 2002
    WB05 Compound
    then again, illinois has given us such political golden children as lisa madigan whom i had the unfortunate luck to watch speak in public, i wish i my daddy could get me the illinois states attorney generals seat too. Of course there was George Ryan, there IS Blagojevic (over vallas which was another fine job by stupid illinois democrats i myself voted for vallas) politics in illinois are so shamefull it's rediculous. i'm not suprised at all that again illinois has picked two clowns to compete in it's circus.

14. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    People always ask, "Do you really have to put the smiley face next to a sarcastic post in the politics forum?" and I always tell 'em, "Yea, pretty much." Then what do I go and not do...

15. irishFS1921

irishFS1921 New Member

Aug 2, 2002
    WB05 Compound
    :cool:

16. zverskiy yobar

zverskiy yobar BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 10, 2002
    Damn... this must Bizzaro world as I am defending Obama...

Keyes has had plenty of opportunity to attack Obama on the real issues .Barak was running some pretty Totalitarian leaning commercials a few weeks back and Keyes never called him out on it.These were the important issues to Illinois voters...
    How in the statehouse Barak and the dems have forced Tractor dealers in small towns to go out of business due to increased taxes (while neighboring states have lowered taxes on farm equipment).
    the list goes on and on...

everyother word in his commercial was "FORCED" .. Obama really likes the idea of Forcing Small Businesses into compliance with his Radical left wing philosphy.His hatred for hardworking small business owners was very evident in this commercial (which is no longer running).Keyes had the chance to go after Obama on the real issues.. instead he went off calling the VP's daughter names.IMO that was low handed and cowardice..

There are plenty of REAL issues to attack Obama on.His voting record and connections to SBC are ones that would truelly get Illinois voters attention.

There has been one canidate who has actually been going after Obama on the issues.. coincidentley he is the Only Illinoisan of the bunch.
    Unfortunatley the media has been protecting Obama from his attacks and instead have focused on Keyes.

When Obama is elected this Novemeber it will not be because the people were informed on who he is and the Totalitarian policies he has forced upon Illinois citizens.

Speaking of how the LP seems to be the party standing up against the Dems...
    The GOP failed to put up a canidate against Jesse Jackson Jr
    The LP's candidate.. everyones favorite Libertarian
    [​IMG]
    http://www.kennedysailor.com

17. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    Anonymous Out-of-State Conservative Endorses Keyes, Tripling His Support - Developing

18. zverskiy yobar

Mar 10, 2002
  19. SoFla Metro

SoFla Metro Member

Jul 21, 2000
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Harold Ford was on Imus this morning, and Imus asked him what Obama needed to do with this election, and Ford said (paraphrasing here) "shut up and hand Keyes a microphone."

20. zverskiy yobar

Mar 10, 2002
    the funny thing is.. I was talking to someone at a township meeting the other night.. we both came to the conclusion that the IL GOP went with Keyes for one reason...
    To sabotage the Religious right in the state.

Like NY ,the GOP in Illinois has tended to be more moderate.The last few years the Religious right has been getting pushier and pushier...
    The next time a Religious right canidate pops up in a primary they will be sabotaged by the memory of Keyes.

21. sanariot

sanariot Member

Nov 19, 2001
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In the absence of Mel, first lie...stop.

22. sanariot

sanariot Member

Nov 19, 2001
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What's even more ironic is that Alan Keyes a couple of years ago said:

"I deeply resent the destruction of federalism represented by Hillary Clinton’s willingness to go into a state she doesn’t even live in and pretend to represent people there. So I certainly wouldn’t imitate it."

23. irishFS1921

irishFS1921 New Member

Aug 2, 2002
    WB05 Compound
    keyes sucks, but obama really is a toolbag

24. sanariot

sanariot Member

Nov 19, 2001
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I always stop at... **looks up** geez, not you too...

25. irishFS1921

irishFS1921 New Member

Aug 2, 2002
    WB05 Compound
    no you're right, someone from new york obviously is following the Illinois senate race closer than me, why in the world would i care that i'm going to loose hardcore all over the place in the upcoming elections. :cool: