Keeper Notes

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by juvechelsea, Apr 6, 2017.

1. juvechelsea

juvechelsea Member+

Feb 15, 2006
    I got a Keeper Notes Quickie today. Haven't gotten regular newsletters. Found them useful. Did she stop doing the regular weekly newsletter, or am I in some sort of glitch?

Soccergodlss repped this.
  2. newtex

newtex Member+

May 25, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Today's was the first I have received in a while as well.

3. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got mine back as well. HURRAH!
    I've known the soccer junkie woman Jen for years that produces KeeperNotes. You see, before our MLS era in our great city, the get out and volunteer your time to grow soccer in our town crowd was basically the 5 STYSA staff members, her and me. Some other parents from time and again. And the few brave souls that followed our HHFC in the USL. We would work with the UUSF or FMF reps when they came down and with the IOC and or AEG reps when they would come to town.
    I had not received her KeeperNotes in some time and I reached out to her to find out what gives last Fall. I told her how useful those run downs on TV soccer and the goings on with soccer in our great city are. She reported that she would return to sending them out, just had a stretch there in life when things got hectic and she could not get them out weekly as she would have wanted to.
    Good to see they are back!

4. CeltTexan

CeltTexan Member+

Sep 21, 2000
    Houston, TX USA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. juvechelsea

juvechelsea Member+

Feb 15, 2006
    I found it useful for soccer-on-tv and when Dynamo games would be as well as finding out about other local soccer events big and small. Back when I had to worry about phone data it was like check the Keeper Notes email in my phone inbox (rather than go get on my office tower setup, or maybe I wasn't even at home).

And she also had those contests for giveaways. But asking for that would be greedy.

6. Penwyth

Penwyth Member

Mar 10, 1999
    Earth
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Always appreciate Jen's informative Keeper Notes and the time she commits to it.

Is she still doing announcing for the NWSL Youtube Dash games? Or will there even be Youtube NWSL coverage this year?

Soccergodlss repped this.