kaka is muslim . . ! !

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by mc.bride, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mc.bride

mc.bride New Member

Aug 20, 2005
    [​IMG]

kaka said : I know there are two kinds of Islam .
    The kind number 1 is good speaking , working , and better thinking , and the kind number two is bad speaking , working , and not better of thinking . It is a complix , and I selected the kind number 1 of course because is the best .
    Evrey body please do not hate me or hate Islam .
    I love you .

http://www.rickykaka.com/

2. widefoot

widefoot Member

Jul 7, 2006
    North Carolina
    Muslims only believe Jesus to be a messenger of God so why was he wearing a shirt saying "I belong to Jesus" after they won the champs league? :confused:

3. mc.bride

mc.bride New Member

Aug 20, 2005
    He just scared of killing

4. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Kaká is an evangelical Christian - Igreja do Reino Universal de Deus follower if I'm not mistaken.

Please provide a citation otherwise or this thread will either be recycled or moved to a religion forum.

5. Sharles

Sharles New Member

Feb 6, 2006
    ''my own world''
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    its not true..!! :)
    this picture is from the CL final 1 week ago: [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. omajac

omajac Member+

Feb 9, 2002
    East Orange, New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Well Christian or Muslim............we all know that he's deeply religious!!! And I really dont think he's muslim cause back in WC'02 I will never forget that religious circle celebration prayer Brazil did!!

And Scolari himself said that CHRISTIANITY played a role in the team's unity at WC'02!!!

7. Deiselboy_ redded

Apr 27, 2007
    Its all about catholics, betta recognize ;)

8. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

that is not an official website and I can read that language.

9. XaviandXabi

XaviandXabi Member

May 4, 2005
    CT
    this thread should be recycled, the kid has i love Jesus on his boots not to mention everytime he wins a title, he seen wearing i love Jesus or i belong to Jesus t-shirts, when was the last time you saw a Muslim ever even saying or mentioning that kind of believe?

10. no_name

no_name Red Card

Jun 1, 2007
    if he muslim or cristian or anything else its dosent matter what this have with football?

11. Miga

Miga New Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    From Wikipedia...

A devout evangelical Christian, Kaká became engrossed in religion at the age of 12: "I learnt that it is faith that decides whether something will happen or not." He removed his jersey to reveal an "I Belong to Jesus" T-shirt and openly engaged in prayer moments after Milan's 2007 Champions League triumph. Kaká previously sported the same shirt during Milan's 2004 Scudetto celebration and after Brazil's defeat of Germany in the 2002 World Cup final, and had the same phrase, along with "God Is Faithful," stitched onto the tongues of his boots. During the postmatch celebration following Brazil's 4-1 win over Argentina in the 2005 FIFA Confederations Cup final, he and several of his teammates, among them backup keeper Gomes and defender Lúcio, wore T-shirts with "Jesus Loves You" printed on them in various languages.

In 2005, two days before Christmas, Kaká married 18-year-old Caroline Celico at the Reborn in Christ Church in São Paulo. She was born on July 26, 1987 to Rosangela Lyra, the director of Dior in Brazil, and entrepreneur Celso Celico. She and Kaká met in 2001 while she was a student and he was playing for São Paulo FC. The wedding drew 600 guests, including fellow Brazilian footballers Cafu, Ronaldo, Adriano, Dida, Júlio Baptista, and then-Brazil coach Carlos Alberto Parreira. Caroline is currently attending university in Milan, where she plans to earn a business degree.

Kaká is a member of the organization Atletas de Cristo ("Athletes of Christ"). His goal celebration consists of him pointing to the sky as a sign of thanks to God after every score, and is proud that he was a virgin when he married.[1] His favorite music is gospel music, and his favorite book is the Bible. Since November 2004, he has served as an Ambassador Against Hunger for the United Nations' World Food Programme, the youngest to do so at the time of his appointment.

12. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    kaka is what??? you lost your mind or something?? We are brasilians!!! Cristaos, this muculmano stuff is not for brasileiros.

13. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Please close thread. It's obviously unfounded. Poster is playing a joke.

14. frizzy_sa

frizzy_sa New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Muslims beleive in Jesus and I know that they can say that they belong to jesus or maome or moses because muslims consider them as saviors that were sent by god or something like that....... but i doubt that Kaka is muslim and even though he is, what has that to do with football !
    "what do brasileiros have to do with the muculmaos?" there are approximately 100,000 muculmaos em Brasil.

15. Alex_1

Alex_1 Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Zürich
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Thread Closed. Kaka is not a Muslim.