Kafana - Bosnian Cafe - Discuss Anything

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Right because everyone thinks he literally joined the alt-right. Come on man. The point was more about the discussion we're having in whining that goes on and being super sensitive over comments like Tapper saying people should not like cop killers.

I don't know much about Tim(only recently started watching him)..He seems to have hate from both sides from what i can tell and only recently started reporting stuff against antifa and such.

BTW, any people you would recommend that are left leaning that i should check out? I'd love to compare the 2 sides as for me there's really no such thing as sticking to 1 side(heck i admit i went from more conservative to liberal and back again)..But i like different points even though i feel like i've heard all the same points from the liberals(for pretty much 20 years)..but anyways, if you do know someone worth checking out let me know.

2. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You seem to have a lot of this "wouldn't listen to him"..Well if you are limiting yourself that much to who you will listen to, what exactly is different from you and those people that just want to hear what they want to? Are you an expert of what is true and what is garbage? Do you believe you are generally a rational person who makes good decisions? Everyone has some bs in them, you get through that to get to real news(or just learn something) if there is any..Pretending that there is such thing as unbiased people..well, good luck with that.

3. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    These people attacking her have a clear agenda and are willing to left the truth off the hook in order to crush her. Linda is hated by both sides, especially democrats. They're all happy to jump on her. I'm not too familiar with the cop killing case, as it doesn't interest me, but a lot of people believe that woman to be innocent.

I sometimes listen to Sam Seder, especially his debates with Independents. Adam H. Johnson is a great media critic.

bosna10 repped this.
  4. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Cool, i'll check those guys out.

5. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Well I generally don't listen to people who work for Alex Jones or post Pepe memes.

Rational for the most part, when a story interests me I generally look at it from many different sources. Of course everyone is biased, which is why I read many left and right populications. Each sides likes to leave out certain details.

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  6. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    The pepe meme was amazing until it was hijacked. Internet terrorism.

Sudžuka repped this.
  7. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    GOT creators and HBO making a show in which the confederacy still exists and slavery is ongoing. Sounds interesting since it will be set in current time.

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  8. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Suicide by hanging, terrible news, I love Linkin Park.

9. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Very sad day, he left behind 6 kids and their band still had shows lined up this month with blink 182. Crazy. Rip

10. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    TIL I'm a soviet

11. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    What an uneducated dumb whore , if you dont know simple geography bitch you shouldn't be on twitter

Young Zmaj and Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  12. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    So they have a Bosnian version of cops? Not as funny as the American one though.

13. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    @bosna10 , this is the type of thing that should raise red flags. Defending nazis who were trying to prevent rescue ships from saving drowning refugees in the Mediterranean.

bosna10 repped this.
  14. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    John McCain coming back from the dead so that he can take thousands with him is one of the funniest things ever. McCain has always been a horrible person, but since his pro-war views aligned with the MSM's, he received favorable coverage over the years.

15. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #48365 trts, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    "Dumb whore?" Seriously? Is that how you talk to women in real life?

Joy Reid graduated from Harvard and is a very intelligent and successful woman. Geography is obviously not one of her strengths. No one's perfect.

16. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    FWIW, he only voted for the motion to proceed. Let's see what he does later this week. But yeah, the guy lost all credibility when he picked Palin.

17. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Geography is one of the easiest things to learn. So is history.

For a 200k education, she really did a shit job paying attention.

Not sure if she is a whore per say, but if she guzzled 50 cocks in college then yes, she could very well be.

PureEvil repped this.
  18. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    What's the background on this?

Too lazy to Google

19. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Maybe she just wasn't into geography and had other interests. I know, the audacity not to know the geography of Southeastern Europe! How dare she!

20. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    #48370 PureEvil, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    Because forums are real life bro.....Haha are you offended? dont be a pvssy dude. She even graduated from Harvard too? wow that even adds more insult to injury. How embarrassing just like our presidents tweets you happen to share on here every time he says something stupid ... another fine example of our fine education and this whores inability or " audacity" to google search the country or even look at a god damn globe that isnt from the 90s is just mind boggling.. no excuse especially from a harvard fking grad like seriously dude?? i bet kids at yale and stanford are laughing at this hoe.

2018 you cant criticize people on twitter for being dumb af without some little picka getting upset

fking hilarious.

you obviously forgot how savage i am or something..:thumbsup:

21. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I'm not offended. I just think you're an idiot.

22. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  23. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    So because she's "educated" and "successful" that gives her a freebie from being mocked?

The audacity is in that she's talking about things she doesn't know or bother to Google and then pushes them unto hundreds of followers, essentially spreading ignorance.

Seriously how ********ing dumb does one have to be to use Google to cite facts?

So much for being "educated"

PureEvil repped this.
  24. Afghan-Juventus

Afghan-Juventus Member+

Oct 14, 2012
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Afghanistan
    K guys I have a question on Bosnia and its people I was wondering if you guys could help me out. One of my bestfriends is Bosnian so I already know a little bit about Bosnia.

What is the difference between Bosniaks, Croats, and Serbs? My friend has told me you can all understand one another so are they just separated by religion?

25. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    People make mistakes. Again, no one's perfect. Mocking her for that tweet is fine (it was stupid of her not to double check the information before tweeting it), but declaring her a dumb whore and uneducated is something else. You can mock people with taste and subtlety, or you can be an idiot and look worse than the person you're mocking. I happen to know that she contributes to the public discourse in a positive way, and this tweet was just a bad mistake and an exception to her otherwise fine contributions. She didn't mean to spread false information and there was no malice involved. But the response has to be over the top and personal because that's what this internet culture promotes.