K.S.A Vs. South korea 20/11/08

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by PinoyMarauder, Oct 15, 2008.

1. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Guys, can anyone of you post the link for the match here ...

myp2p is not working ...

2. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Well to me its very dissapointing and not as thrilling as I would hoped. Too many fouls and stoppages. Quite dull 1st half... but Park is scaring me :eek:

Osama Muwallad is very, very slow...we need more attacks from the flanks dammit

3. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    We need a midfielder who can hold the ball, pass it well, and shoot from outside. We need a midfielder who is tough, because any pushing and our player falls this ref won't call anything for us, so we need some power in the midfield.

4. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Yes, other than Khaled Aziz, our midfield is very weak...Shalhoub is absent and Autef too. Abdrahman Al Qahtani would have helped out so much

5. Sharkie

Sharkie Member

Feb 7, 2006
    UK and Arabia
  6. acecode47

acecode47 Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Jeddah
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    that was too close for any comfort... waleed barely saved us !!

7. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    First foul for us up front, hope we begin playing good..

8. acecode47

acecode47 Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Jeddah
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    http://www.justin.tv/seoultv/popout

this is a direct link .. but if you want better quality, i advise you to download tvants and use the links from myp2p .. they work great.

9. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
  10. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Whats up with these ************ referees even in Iran's game and now.

11. acecode47

acecode47 Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Jeddah
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    what the f was that .. he blatantly kicked alfraidi in the face:mad:

12. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Hahah Sultan Bin Fahd is pissed off at the referees. For not counting the Faisal penalty in Iran's game, and penalty today. He should quit he's the main reason. Next time bring a good frickin coach and don't interfer in the coach's decision and let him choose the good players.

13. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    I think its time for johar to leave! ASAP! I trusted the guy even with his stupid substitutions for the NT hoping that the FA changes its way's when it comes chaning coaches......losing is one thing being outplayed in another!

Bye johar and I wish for you the best

14. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    You know what would be great? Keeping thoe princelings away from football!

15. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    We are in a bad situation. but don't worry we got time, and by then Yasser and Malek should be fit, Abdoh Otaif would be in a better shape, and we should invite the real good players like Mohamed Nour, Abdulrahman AlQahtani, Nasser AlShamrani, and Tayseer AlJasem. Corruption is going to end, our qualification is in danger, these princes will do anything for us to qualify, thats why I expect the "banned" players will be back.

16. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Heh, what would be great is keeping these princes away from EVERYTHING in our country. They are useless, and are parasites that suck money in any way possible.

17. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Poor poor game. Even with the refs bad decisions we still played poorly.

Hazzazi's inexperience showed with his careless aerial challenges and selfish dribbling. Shame about the penalty though.

Faisal Al-Sultan continues to phail. Please, anyone but this guy. Al-Shamrani, Al-Meyhani hell, even get that old mummy Al-Hasan Al-Yami but anyone but this guy(even Yaser on crutches).

The lack of Noor in our midlfield is striking! Our players were just falling down like patsy's everytime a Korean came near. We need Noor to kick ass and take names.

Waleed Abdullah is a worthy holder of the #1 shirt. Hopefully, footy politics won't get him shifted around.

Where is Al-Mur? Osama Al-Muwallid would better be used in the centreback role along with Redha Tuker.

I don't like Naser Al-Johar but changing coaches in the middle of a qualification campaign (I know we don't kick off again till febuary) is a big no no and I hope he manages to at least squeak us by in the runner up position thanks to Iran's 1-1 draw with the UAE.

18. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I'm happy we lost a bit...of all the teams I'd rather lose to its Korea. Now, the 'Idaara' realize they cannot just rely on personalities that they are chill with, that a player's merit does not depend on if he is cool with the princes or not.

I hope our Saudi fans who deserve better boycott this management, tell them how they feel about this bs. Al Shamrani, Noor, Abdrahman Al Qahtani, Tayseer Al Jasem all need to be part of this team. We would have atleast tied if these players were present today, if we counter all the unexpected injuries and suspensions.

Also thank goodness that inspite of our crisis mode, we are only 3 points behind the leader. We have home games against UAE and DPR korea that are must wins, and we must also defeat one of Iran and S.Korea away, I think we can do this...but not if the FA are just relaxing and not pressured. The only way we defeated Korea home and away the last campaign was because both games we played completely above our expectations. We wont be lucky and win away, we must really, really sweat it to win.

19. Golazo!!

Golazo!! Red Card

Jul 1, 2007
    Hard Luck Saudi Arabia, hope you do well in the upcoming matches. Good Luck in Pyongyang.

20. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks Golazo.

21. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Can anyone upload or past the link for the match as I was totally unable to watch the match...

Guys, what is prospects of Saudi match against North Korea? North Korea is also a strong team and drew with South Korea 1-1

I hope that Saudi National Team gets out of the mess in which it is right now as 4 points from coming 2 matches (against North Korea & Iran) is the minimum requirement specially when you don't have any home matches against the Big Teams now.

22. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    He was out of his depth. I don't blame him but rather the arrogant FA for thinking they can beat Korea with such a young player.

Well let's be fair. The only player who could fulfill his role was Hassan Al-Rahib, but he was an unknown quantity. Faisal on the other hand had a very good game against Iran. He was a huge disappointment but his initial selection made sense. Maybe he should have been taken off sooner.

Shamrani should have been playing in Hazzazi's place.

Noor has a lot to offer at this stage in his career, but the media went overboard with this, and I wonder if it affected the team. Also, Noor doesn't have a magic wand you know.

I thought Abdoh was horrendous. Shalhoub made a good start then disappeared. Ahmad Otaif only started playing well at the end. I don't know what the solution is to the midfield but bringing back Noor has to be the first step.

He kept us in the game for a long time.

I'm not sure what the logic was behind Al-Muwallad. My best guess is that he was meant to serve as a third centre-back in the same manner as Abdel-Ghani. So Al-Zouri was probably meant to make the forward runs that Shuhail made in the Iran and UAE games. Needless to say, he failed miserably. I don't think Al-Zouri should be allowed back in the team for a long time.

Tukar had a great game but I don't know what happened to him with the first goal?! I guess the defenders were bound to break under the pressure eventually since our team was not creating any chances.

We always change coaches in mid-tournament. Al-Johar is gone after this match believe me. If it wasn't for this damn GCC Cup there would be enough time to get a new coach involved.

23. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I think the GCC Cup will give a good match practice for the entire GCC teams and especially Saudi Arabia .... After reading all the comments, I think that Saudi Arabia totally under-performed in this match and there was no player to watch for in the Saudi Squad specially in the Mid-Field ...

Guys... Saudi NT should play as much as they can before the North Korea and Iran game IMO.

24. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    The Saudi princes need to get their act together and unban the "banned" players especially Muhammed Noor.

Players injured/banned, redcard in the match and that too in the home game is truly disheartening in a World cup qualifier match.

Atleast the Saudis "B" team was strong in the last World cup qualifiers. But this time its not the same.

Even though Malek Moath came and played for a few minutes (wasn't he supposed to be injured and not play at all as claimed by some Saudi fan members?), he showed how he was one of the top players in Asia.

I am just glad with the poor overall "health" of the Saudi team, we are just three points behind the group leaders : South Korea.

Neways hoping that by Febraury 2009, all our banned/injured players will be back (this requires a common sense from the Saudi princes), and hopefully we will see all the Saudi stars back in form such as

Muhammed Noor
    Yasser Al Kahtani
    (A healthier and match fit) Malek Moath
    Abdulrahman AlQahtani
    Nasser AlShamrani
    Tayseer AlJasem
    Abdoh Otaif

I dont think the Saudi and Saudi fans should be upset by this loss because Saudi Arabia can bounce back. We have beaten South Korea at Seoul in the last World cup qualifiers andwe can beat Iran at Azadi as well provided that all the mentioned players are available.

Neways i would like to congratulate South Korea on the win and say that Hazazzi's (the korean name dick suits him well ) red card has cost Saudi Arabia the match.

25. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia

When the match was over, the Saudi Prince Sultan's face was showing the disappointment on the match ... If the coach would have had been anyone other than the Saudi Nasser Al Johar then he would had have straight forwardly utterted to fire the coach but he's didn't say that because he knows that it's the stupid team selection that has caused Saudi Arabia the match in their own backyard !!!

Shamrani Fit !! Tayseer Jasim Fit !! Mohammad Nour Fit !! and many more then why the hell in the entire world did Saudi Team didn't have them???? It's Only Nasser Al Johar and Prince Sultan can answer ... This reminds me of mid 90's when Fahad Al Gashyan was dropped, no sir, this is not that time and it's a new day where you cannot continue with the same policy of liking & disliking ... even if Noor is blunt in his apprach (and even I don't like him being Al-Hilal fan) but I believe that he's the best for the Saudi National Team unless and until a replacement against him is found and that replacement cannot be found during the all important worldcup qualifying matches.