K.S.A Vs. South korea 20/11/08

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by PinoyMarauder, Oct 15, 2008.

1. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    When: 20/11/08
    Where: King fahad staduim, riyadh

I know its a bit early for this, but its always good to prepare even as fans:D

Do you think will see the same team that played UAE? Will the league affect the NT Squad? and who do you think would make the squad? starters?

Thoughts?

2. Hilaly

Hilaly New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I think it's gonna be a different team aginst South Korea. I saw thier match with UAE. they were not bad and they scored 3 goals from defensive mistakes! I think the best team in the Qualifires is Australia they finished Qatar in 15 minutes.

I can't say who will play and who is gonna miss the match.. etc. but I'm sure that R. Al Raheeb or O. Al Muwalled will be the right side back.

I'm sure that Abdu Autaif will be the star in this game if he got his chance.

3. GoonerDoz

GoonerDoz Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Sydney - Bangkok
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Hello my Saudi pals,

I am tipping a 1-1 draw in this one :)

4. Koreano

Koreano Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Club:
    Seongnam Ilhwa
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I see the thread already up.

BTW, tell me when your league ends.

5. hammad_friend

hammad_friend Member

Dec 26, 2005
    Dubai, Karachi
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Guys... before I predict the KSA V KOR result, I just like to say that undoubtly, Iran is in a much comfortable & strong position recently as Iran drew against KSA in the first match and won against North Korea, they will most probably beat the UAE in the next match in Abu Dhabi unless UAE have a believe in their abilities and beat Iran 1-0.

As far as ksa v kor is concerned, if ksa plays with Mohd Nour and all the other stars then KSA might win 2-1 otherwise It will definitely a draw or Korea might win.

6. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    Now, that im not able to watch the saudi league i guess counting on answers is the best option.

How was malek moath and yassir doing in the league? nasser al-shamrani seems to be in great form, he really should be playing for the NT.

7. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Wow you know something about Saudi team.

8. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    ^ used to watch the saudi league a year back, but after returning to the philippines..its impossible to do so now.

9. Laith

Laith Member

May 10, 2006
    Club:
    Al Nasr Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Including Mohammed Noor in the team now will do more to disrupt than to help. Noor is a good player, but he is not such a good, good player that his inclusion alone will determine if we defeat or lose to Korea, c'mon.

If anything, we should make sure our defense is up to the challenge, I have a feeling Korea will have much more of the possession. I hope Osama Muwallad plays...I also have alot of faith in Abdu Autef too in this game. All in all, I predict 1-0 for us Inshallah

10. joiner redded

joiner redded Red Card

Oct 8, 2008
    I predict a draw 1-1.

11. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I think we should be able to win this, but it will be difficult. Let's hope for the best.

12. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Don't tell that to an Ittihadi!

Noor has three problems: (1) he never plays as well for the Monta5ab as he does for Itti, (2) I hear he's a disruptive presence off the field, and (3) he holds on to the ball a lot and that doesn't fit the style of this team.

But really judging by how he plays for Itti he really should be in the squad at least on the bench.

13. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    By the way I think the match is on the 19th not the 20th, and for the fellow who asks when the league ends the answer is: nobody knows! But probably some time in late May. The league will go into hiatus (again!) for about 3 weeks before the Korea game anyway.

14. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    ^ I got that date on FIFA.COM

15. Hilaly

Hilaly New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    May or April.

16. woorijim

woorijim Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Bucheon, South Korea
    Does it mean Saudi NT will go abroad to camp again? How will they spend these 3 weeks? Any friendlies during this period?

And why do they have a 3 week break in the middle of the season? I don't recall Saudi league having a break in November last year, no?

17. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    Hiatus not a break.

18. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    They're putting the league on hold so they can start a training camp to prepare for the Korea game. Our FA LOVES training camps. I don't know if it's going to be abroad, though. By the way for some teams like Hilal the break is actually 1 month.

There's at least one friendly that I know of, against Bahrain on Nov 12.

19. PinoyMarauder

PinoyMarauder Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Philippines/Canada
    why is everyone calling it a break?

20. Koreano

Koreano Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Club:
    Seongnam Ilhwa
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Wow, break or not it's still a long prep time for Saudi Arabia. Your Coach should feel lucky as the KFA and our league itself would never allow that. No wonder our coach was complaining about all the other asian teams that they all get more training time together than Korea. I thought that was bullshit but now it seems it's actually true.

21. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Hey we are playing wth the World cup 2002 semi finalist!!!!!!!!!

Obviously we need to prepare.

If somebody has any information for the preparation, could they post it over here.

22. Naza Man

Naza Man Member

Jan 10, 2008
    ALGERIA , QATAR
    I dont see Suadi losing here , but lets hope Yasser and Malik back to play the best football .

I hope for Suadi win 2-0 at the end :)

23. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Believe me, everybody in SA wishes it was the same as in Korea or any other advanced footballing nation. Training camps haven't really done us much good at all. Even the team's stamina was sorely lacking against Iran, which makes you wonder what the hell they were doing during the camp.

24. Hilaly

Hilaly New Member

Jul 7, 2007
    Riyadh
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Watching Tv in Czeck republic :D. they are training only 2 hours in the NT. they just camp in "Switzerland, Czeck, England, Germany ..etc" to have some nice days in there.

25. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    Do you think the religious police/mutawwa go with them?:)