K League Transfers & Rumors Pt. II

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by Chingoo, Mar 11, 2015.

1. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Perhaps clubs that find themselves in situations like that of Ulsan can have a little breathing room if K-league allows foreign goalkeepers? If not any foreigners, what about allowing only AFC goalkeepers?

2. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I dont know how to feel about this. If he was to leave the K league. I would want him to go to a better league.

3. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

we relied way too much on LWJ and our struggles were apparent with JSR between the posts. it's better for us to train and encourage only Korean GKs to play in the K-League, at least for the time being.

chook90 repped this.
  4. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    what do you mean with "is fighting for his life?

5. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #80 ChaDuRi671, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
    Well, it looks like K3 side, Cheonan FC, has signed Iranian U19 international midfielder, Siavash Haghnazari. He previously played for the Orange County Blues FC in the USL. If this rumour turns out to be true, he will officially be a Cheonan FC player in the beginning of July.

Looks like he had trials with FC Anyang.
    [​IMG]

TigersOfAsia, KiarashM and chook90 repped this.
  6. Farhad Khan

Farhad Khan Member

Jul 27, 2008
    Asia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    lol just heard this on iranian news and this thread came up when I search for more concrete news of him making this move.

he was predicted to the next big thing around 2010-2012 even by Ali Daei lol. he did well for u-15-17. had a stint with iran u19 before he didn't get invited anymore. he played for some Iranian League teams, most notably Persepolis but he never make a breakthrough. Apparently, he had a big ego with super rich parents and a shit agent which lead him to join Orange County Blues in third division. Now Iran has tons of better players in his position who are younger than him. He should have stayed in Iran/Asia. Decisions like this even at a young age are career killers.

I see this better than Orange County. Korean teams can discipline and make him improve better. I doubt he's gonna be anything big but he's still 19 so anything's possible. Seems like a long shot by him to make it happen in Korea. Hope he proves me wrong but he probably end up in the Singaporean and Malaysian 1st league at best. :D

TigersOfAsia, hanul21, KiarashM and 3 others repped this.
  7. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Ya, there's a huge gap between K-league and National League and other big gap between National League and K3.

Radu Razvan, KiarashM and Farhad Khan repped this.
  8. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I think IPL is a talent mine that K-league clubs should look into (if they haven't been doing this) to fill their AFC slots.

KiarashM and Zandi360 repped this.
  9. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    First Iranian to play for a South Korean club right?

Good luck to him, it will be a long journey to make it to the top flight though.

I wish Ali Hazami accepted the Pohang Steelers offer from last summer instead of staying with Foolad-U19. In contrast to Haghnazari, he is really a gem.

chook90 repped this.
  10. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #85 ChaDuRi671, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    Here's what happen:

If you want to see how he got injured: (Starts @1:58)

11. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    How is his condition now? He's still in the hospital?

12. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    No words yet if he got released from the hospital. Like what Ulsan's manager has said "He will need more than 3 months to recover".

13. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Some foreigner is training at Ulsan. He's bald which is a good start. I can already feel he will be better than Kasalica.

[​IMG]

(But who are you?)

killaorca repped this.
  14. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lol. On the other hand, I feel sorry for Kasa.

15. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #90 Seol Korea, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    I know I am a little late to the party but I honestly wouldn't mind this move at all, and I see it as a better opportunity for him there than at the EPL. For one not only is Trabzonspor a good team but it's also Lee Eul-Yong's good ol' former club in which he's helped the team win the 2002-03 Turkish Cup, as well as placing 2nd of the 2004-05 Turkish Süper Lig season during his roughly 5 year spell with the club. Also, Ersun Yanal is the current manager whom is also a good friend and mentor to Lee Eul-Yong in which he's helped him to study at the Team Leader's course to further his knowledge in his coaching career, and he's also well aware of Korean Football.

Yanal may not be as great of a manager that Fatih Terim may be, but he is a good manager and perhaps one of the best of the Turkish league/Turkey whom has done wonders with club teams the likes of Gençlerbirligi and Fenerbahçe. He also helped Trabzonspor climb back up to place 5th of the 2014-15 Turkish Süper Lig season after manager Halilhodžić resigned due to the team's poor performance at the start of his tenure and season.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If Kim Shin-Wook does indeed go to Trabzonspor, then he'll be the second Korean at the club behind Lee Eul-Yong, and third Korean player at the Turkish Süper Lig behind Shin Young-Rok. Plus, he has a shot at playing for the 15-16 UEFA Europa League second qualifying round.

chook90 and killaorca repped this.
  16. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    i like turkey and i wish their top clubs would have more interest in our players (besiktas had an eye on lee myeongju at one point. not a very serious interest but think of how much better it would have been for him and perhaps the national team if it was istanbul and not the mideast he left korea for) but it's not a league that will challenge kim shinwook. as soon as they realize he can win them, his teammates will just launch long balls at him. he's already good at winning headers and turning 50/50 balls into his possession; he doesn't need any more exercise on aerial duels. he needs to go to a league where he will be challenged into developing better positioning, releasing quicker shots, etc. all the while adapting to faster play. going to a league in europe will also have the added benefit of him facing defenders who aren't always few inches shorter.

17. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    hanul21 repped this.
  18. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
  19. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  20. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #95 Jitevra, Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    [​IMG]

Daejeon Citizens sign Son Seul-min (Gangwon) on loan, Han Eui-kwon (Gyeongnam) trade and Ko Min-hyeok (Ulsan) on loan. As Choi Moon-shik said, he will be bringing the players he had past experiences with in the youth NTs.

Its sad to see the young Ko Min-hyeok go, but AT LEAST he will get playing time unlike in Ulsan.

Song Ju-han (Daejeon) goes the other way to Gyeongnam.

21. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht

LOLOLOL don't know what to think of this one.

olijolly repped this.
  22. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    really never thought someone like Tadanari Lee would want to play in Korea...eh

23. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Its official....Jeonbuk and Eninho part ways. His contract has been terminated. The reason is because Eninho takes responsibility of his poor performance with Jeonbuk since his return. The club tried to keep hold of him but it didnt work out. Eninho will be going back to Brazil soon and just rest instead of finding a different team.

Radu Razvan repped this.
  24. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  25. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Radu Razvan, Jitevra and killaorca repped this.