K-League All-Stars

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by hihi, Jul 9, 2010.

1. hihi

hihi Red Card

Mar 17, 2006
    Internet
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    They will be facing some no-name team from a small local tribe village in Europe that's supposedly known for fielding tiny midgets. Can't wait to see some midget action!

My team AKA the correct team:

Radoncic / Seongnam - Yoo Byungsoo / Incheon

Molina / Seongnam - Ku Jachul / Jeju - Kim Jung / Kwangju - Indio / Jeonnam

Hyun Youngmin / Seoul - Cho Yonghyung / Jeju - Ahn Jaejun / Incheon - Lee Yongki / Gyungnam

Kim Byungji / Gyungnam​

Vote at K-League website.

2. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
  3. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    When is this game?

4. news

news Member

Jan 24, 2008
    August 4th

5. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    No Spanish players will be playing. No Carles, Pique, Xavi, Ini, Busquets, Pedro, Villa, Victor Valdes. Thats almost the starting eleven.

6. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    They'll all play

7. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    I can picture it

This is another Camp Nou

8. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  9. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
  10. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
  11. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lol there were so many people in the airport wearing Argentina shirts..... that doesn't feel right.....

12. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Can't believe they left Dejan out of the starting 11.

On second thought, it might be a good thing cause it'll leave him fresh for the faceoff between Seoul and Jeonbuk on Saturday.

13. thewoo

thewoo Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Club:
    Seongnam Ilhwa
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    bit like when there were more United fans than FC Seoul fans during their friendly last year. the Sorry state of the K-league in terms of support.

14. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Messi-ah doing his good stuff in Korea. Photos and quotes from Korea Yahoo Sports.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    환한 메시 "박지성은 제 역할 다하는 세계적인 선수" - Smiling Messi "Park Ji Sung is a world class player who can play all my roles"

Fact: When you a professional footballer coming to Korea, you always, must and have to talk good about Ji Sung Park.

15. robledo

robledo Member

Dec 5, 2000
    Seoul /Tokyo / U.K
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Re: K-League All-Stars vs Barca

South Koreans irate as Barcelona confirm Lionel Messi's absence from friendly against K-League All-Stars

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has confirmed that Argentine superstar Lionel Messi will not play in tomorrow's pre-season friendly match against a team comprised of South Korea's K-League All-Stars.

The news was greeted with disappointed groans, as Guardiola announced that Messi is not yet fit to take on the rigours of a full-pace match.

Speaking at his pre-match press conference, the Barca coach said: "One training session after a month of vacations is not sufficient. I would have liked for him to be ready to compete, but he would run the risk of getting injured."

According to reports, there is a clause in Messi's contract that stipulates he must play at least 30 minutes, believed to be because of marketing reasons, but Barca seem prepared to pay the penalty rather than risk a problem for the Argentine.

The fact that Messi will not play seems to have been the final straw to set off feelings of animosity among the fans, who have begun to feel disrespected by the Blaugrana visitors. The Barca team has already alienated their South Korean hosts as Messi, in answering a question about his first impressions of Korea, answered "I didn't see much. I don't know where I am and what time it is. I'm too tired".

Fans were further displeased when Brazilian right-back Dani Alves made the error of declaring that "Brazil played against Korea in the World Cup. They were a very good team". Unfortunately, Alves made the mistake of not realising that Brazil played North Korea in the World Cup, not South Korea, where Barca are currently completing the first stage of their pre-season tour of the Asian continent.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3349...oreans-irate-as-lionel-messi-will-not-play-in

16. Corporation X

Corporation X Member+

Sep 9, 2009
    Suckmydickastan

Messi can easily appease the fans by making a statement about how much he loves Bi Bim Bap and Bul Go Ki with the latest K-Pop girl band music playing in the background.

17. Utd16

Utd16 Member

May 24, 2008
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

Lol this.

But wtf Dani Alves! smh...

18. I was Pacman before

Mar 6, 2010
    Who organizes these friendlies, IMO they're useless.

19. Utd16

Utd16 Member

May 24, 2008
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    not really.

20. I was Pacman before

Mar 6, 2010
    I read FCB will pocket $4million from the 2 nation tour, and that a 123 people personnel was travelling for the tour!

Who do these Spanish Boof heads think they are.

How much can Korean football benefit from the youth development seminar they have prepared?

21. heyheyhe11

heyheyhe11 Member+

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Don't we have any pride ? I really don't like how those barca players and personal treating us like a second rate garbage. Maybe just me who has too much 애국심 in me to tell you that I'm not thrilled to see any Koreans with their

'we love messi' or wearing a barca jersey. Or even Argentina jersey.

You know what? I hope we give a Chinese-inspired kill tackle to let every big name European team know that we Koreans don't want in our soil sorely for marketing purposes.

22. news

news Member

Jan 24, 2008
  23. forzakr

forzakr New Member

Oct 29, 2001
    Seoul, Korea
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Palm in face....

24. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    thats pretty sad

25. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    i understand koreans wearing barca jerseys over kleague ones but if you wear an argentinian jersey youre pretty pathetic