Juventus - AC Milan [R] 1/9/13 - Coppa Italia Quarter Finals

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Kqql, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
  2. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    game day. let's beat juve.

3. David85

David85 Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Going to watch this ... hopefully a good game

LGRod repped this.
  4. David85

David85 Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    1-1 after 45 minutes ...
    Milan started well but they look vulnerable in center.

5. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    juve are cheating again.

i don't know why i'm surprised. :devilish:

6. David85

David85 Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    2-1, Milan had their chances though.

7. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    OMFG This shit in unbelievable.We outclassed these douches all game long yet they're so ********ing lucky and win.******** RuBentus diving all game long if I had to kill someone I'd kill all of their first 11 most hateable bunch in Football...********ing pieces of shit zebra cocksuckers.We should have won...I dont care what you say to me.******** Allegri too.Start Bojan and Niang every ********ing game you worthless ********ing piece of shit waste of oxygen just go kill urself

LGRod repped this.
  8. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    never seen someone so upset about being eliminated from the italian cup.:giggle:

9. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Im upset cuz Ladri beat us.I could care less for this Mickey Mouse Cup

10. David85

David85 Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I think Bojan played much better than Pazzini.

Emanuelson was invisible the whole match and Ambrosini was the weak link in midfield.

Shame Milan can't buy anyone at the moment.

11. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    lmao my rant was worse when we lost to bologna

12. gcstorm9

gcstorm9 Member

Dec 17, 2001
    Coral Springs, Fl
    Club:
    AC Milan
    game was tough but we almost pulled it off. pazzini adds a target striker while Bojan is a creator. I like Bojan starting because he is best attacking option as a trequartista. niang did well too and I was impressed that he played well in a tought enviornment. feed him balls and he can score some goals. I thought ambro was solid in midfield, tho would like someone stronger to anchor that midfield. center backs are obviously a weak link. I thought Acerbi was better than what he showed today while Mexes did well but hes Mexes. juve got the luck to win but we showed we arent inferior by much. spend $$ on a CB and anchor in midfield and I think we can make CL spot.

13. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    If we can use the younger talents more then I wouldnt mind not buying as much.We need a new CB Duo though Badly.Cuz u saw how bad Acerbi and Mexes are

14. sheva07

sheva07 Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Niang should play over useless Pazzini.Pazzini doesnt add anything...at all.Bojan should play as Trequartista/Creator.You saw when he entered he already created a clear cut chance and we were much dangerous.Boateng did very well at LCM I thought...He made Vidal his bitch.But not playing Bojan meant we had to play through the wings and I knew it wouldnt work.Ambro was a beast...just ridicilously good.Traore surprised me.SES MUST IMPROVE HIS ATTACKING SKILL....BADLY.In Big Games so far he has failed(even though he scored yesterday)...when he gets the ball he always does the same thing and his movement is predictable...he should learn from Boateng.Did u see how he dribbled Jube's fullback for the action of the first goal? SES Must learn how to do that kinda shit...be dangerous against Big Teams...I hope he learns.Urby sucks should only play vs Fodder Sites.We need a New CB Duo BADLY and FAST.Acerbi and Mexes suck ass

15. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    Coppa Italia Quarter Finals
    RECAP -> Juventus 2 - AC Milan 1 (AET)

Goals:
    0-1 El Shaarawy @ 6"
    1-1 Giovinco @ 12"
    2-1 Vucinic @ 95"

Juventus 2-1 Milan highlights

16. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan

17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    When members here were suggesting that Milan sell Mexes and upgrade in the summer you sang a different tune

:whistling: