Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A Season Thread for November [R]

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Falc, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Guys what do you make of our chances against Napoli? Do you think we can beat them at the San Paulo?

Odds are giving us around a 30% chance, but I honestly believe its more than that. Normally we would be the favorites in this tie. Its only because Napoli has just been in better form in the majority of Serie A games, but I like our chances honestly. Napoli has not been defeated yet in Serie A this season, and I believe we will be first team to defeat them. We have weapons in attack and in midfield that can really hurt them.

2. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think Juventus will win. Napoli has to slip up sooner or later.

3. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah. Also keep in mind that Napoli hasn't even been tested much. The only tough teams they faced so far were Roma, Man City, and Inter. They won 1/4 and lost 2/4.

4. soccerr9

soccerr9 Member+

Jun 6, 2005
    12 players? It's a 3-5-2!

Will Allegri go with 3 attackers, 3 CMs, or 3 CBs? That is what makes Juve unpredictable whereas everyone knows Napoli's 4-3-3 and starting 11. It also highlights the difference between Allegri and most coaches.

5. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah although Guardiola rotates quite a bit as well and is not always predictable. One of the things that was really pretty is the Semifinal vs Monaco last season. Jardim thought we were going 4-2-3-1, and yet we changed it and used a 3-4-3 which completely confused Monaco in the first half of the first leg.

6. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The changing of formations/personel and tactics needs to be somewhat balanced. It adds to the teams lack of continuity. TBH Max receives a lot of useless criticism. He's putting out a open style and people complain about GA. He puts out defensive lineup and they complain about GF. There's no making them happy...

Personally I feel what is needed is a little more chemistry and tad more "allegria" to let them loose so to speak. Get them confident and enjoying what they do as a team.

Afghan-Juventus, juveeer and Falc repped this.
  7. thinredline10

thinredline10 Member+

Juventus
    Apr 2, 2017
    How bs is Dagospia?

http://www.football-italia.net/113541/rift-juventus-dressing-room

An Italian gossip site claims there is a rift in the Juventus dressing room between the veterans and foreign players.

The Bianconeri have started the season in decent form, but nonetheless find themselves four points off the top of Serie A and second in their Champions League group.

Now gossip site Dagospia is claiming that there is a rift in the dressing room, with three unnamed foreign players asking to be sold in January.

8. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Pjanic, Dybala, and Mandzukic. Just Kidding.

9. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Cuadrado, Lobo Silva & Asamoah

10. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A lot of the usual reporters that cover Juve are saying that everything they're hearing is that the rumors are BS. I trust them far more than some gossip site.

phat repped this.
  11. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    #286 Deleted User x, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    Hey guys. Why did Juve wear those uniforms without any crests or adverts for that one game earlier?

EDIT. For the 120th anniversary.

Looks really cool.

12. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you look closely at the jerseys they had the adidas and jeep logo on them, they just blended them in nicely.

13. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    Well done by Adidas.