Juventus 2017/2018 Serie A Season Thread for May [R]

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Falc, Apr 30, 2018.

1. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sign Bale lol! We need him and let Higuain go!

2. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Member+

May 23, 2018
    Mandzukic scored a very similar goal last UCL final.

3. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is why i hate futbol nowadays sometimes. Had an argument with a friend over this. Its not like first time someone scored bicycle kick. We have all seen it a million times. But because its Ronaldo or Bale or Messi or Zlatan..... It becomes the greatest goal ever

calabrese8 and Afghan-Juventus repped this.
  4. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Member+

May 23, 2018
    I know, and I actually think its more impressive when a not-so-hyped player scores a goal like that because they are not expected to do so.

Janko's bicycle kick against Russia in the Euro 2016 Qualifiers was one of the most impressive goals I have seen, and yet I bet anyone that is not a fan of Russia or Austria remembers it.

calabrese8 and Daei_10 repped this.
  5. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ya exactly

Every month there are impressive goals everywhere but it only gets attention when its from the pretty boys of futbol.

One of the most impressive bicycle kicks i actually saw was Quagliarella in his Samp days (pre Juve) where he did it off a corner kick in the middle of buncha crowds.

The ones Ronaldo and Bale scored they were wide open with no one contesting it. I consider those bad defense rather than impressive goals

6. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    In fairness, for Bale to score a goal like that on the biggest stage was pretty special. It was a great goal that couldn't have gone to a more undeserving and deplorable side.

juveeer repped this.