Juventus 2016/2017 Serie A Season Thread for March [R]

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Italy-Azzurri-Fan, Mar 1, 2017.

1. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Sad that it took a penalty to win this game

St. Michael's Sword repped this.
  2. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Can't wait to hear all of the shit that will come from all over on this one.

Daei_10 and juveeer repped this.
  3. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Replay shows De Sciglio had his arm extended and the ball hit it. That's a penalty despite the whining that will occur. And you know it will happen.

juveeer repped this.
  4. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Only Napoli and Roma fans can blame the refs.

5. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Ironically, they call the least of the three episodes in the box that looked a penalty. Happy for the win, but the finishing must improve.

6. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I predict it will be bad, but that's Italy. Remember all the cries when Juve were at Milan and had a legit goal called back? Oh yeah, there were none.

Will people saying anything about Dybala being taken down in the box early and no call? Probably not.

juveeer repped this.
  7. paa10

paa10 Member

Jun 9, 2014
    why do coaches insist on subbing at the 85 minute... what do u possibly think a striker can accomplish when is only to get like 2 touches on the ball in the last 5 plus stoppage.

Why not throw them on at 75 minutes and give them 20 minutes to work... you can even evaluate their play when their only task given is to not mess up in the 5 minutes but also try and distinguish your self for for more playing time.

8. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Donnarumma the man of the match though. If not for him, we had 4-5 goals easily.

9. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    He was close on the penalty as well.

Calcio Pauly and juveeer repped this.
  10. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #160 IcEWoLF, Mar 10, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    I gotta say what a win, also the Milan CEO walking out at the 90th because he thought the game was over lol...

I gotta give it to Donnarumma, we better sign him when Gigi hangs it up, kid played lights out, we could have had multiple goals, but that guy alone kept Milan in it...

Pjaca still needs to work on his finisher, he came close few times to score.

Overall we played aggressive, I liked it, we just gotta improve our win play, Litch is very bad at crosses.

I'll take the 3 point off the table now onto Porto!

juveeer repped this.
  11. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We got him for free just so you know!

12. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    5 mil euros per season in contract is not free

13. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Good Game Guys. I think we were just very unlucky in all honesty. Sometimes we have so many chances and just get unlucky. Happens to all teams. Luck can be a factor in football. Donarumma has to be given credit here though. He is simply the next Buffon, and I am glad our country has him. As it stands he really wants to stay at Milan but I suppose there is a chance we could try and sign him. It would be a dream come true if we could actually get him to replace Buffon.

We deserved the win and should have put the game to bed earlier. It was just one of those days. Romagnoli is another player I must give credit to. Oh and by the way we probably won't here too many complaints about the refs. AC Milan doesn't do that usually. One of the reasons I do like AC Milan in general is they also invest in our youth and never complain about the refs. Also very good in Europe.

I must say though Montella always causes us problems. I am glad we are done with him this season. Montella is always the manager Allegri struggles against. I even remember him when he was with Fiorentina, he always gave us good games. OMG how they beat us in the first leg of Coppa semi, and how the game we won 3-2 was so uncomfortable. I remember in 14-15 our game vs Fiorentina in Turin. I was shaking the whole time and it was rough game.

Anyway great win, and I hope we are ready for Porto on Tuesday!!! Well deserved honestly considering how we dominated.

juveeer repped this.
  14. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Oh I didn't know we had to pay 5m per season.

15. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    His contract dude. No transfer fee, but we have to pay his wages

16. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Juventus 2-1 Milan FT.

Overall Juventus sneaked through when they should have won it comfortably in the first half. Second half was poor and Milan came back into the match as it went on. Barzagli suks at right back and Alves was poor all through the entirity of the match. Lichsteiner should have started. Finishing from the entire team was extremely bad.

17. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I hope Allegri has learned his lesson and not to play Manzukic, Fatso, Dybala and Pjanic all at the same time. The team plays much better when one of the #9's is dropped.

18. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Kid is a stud.

Hope we can get him.

19. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    What a way to win that one.

Donnarumma was a stud but our finishing must improve.

20. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I honestly don't know why you all say Alves had a bad game. I think he played pretty good. He wasn't the best but I think he contributed greatly. He was key to starting a lot of our counterattacks. The only thing that was off was his crossing and finishing.

21. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Two of the most important tasks if you're playing on the wings

22. Baggionero

Baggionero Member+

Apr 23, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Let the hate flow through. Minnows Serie A complaining out in full force.

23. St. Michael's Sword

Mar 7, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
  24. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Member+

Juventus
    Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States