Just moved to Orlando from Philly: SoB member

Discussion in 'Supporters Group' started by Brain Damage, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Brain Damage

Brain Damage New Member

May 14, 2009
    Temple University
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have recently moved to Orlando as an intern over at Disney. The move is only temporary (for now maybe going FT who knows) but while I'm down here I need my fix of soccer and some cheering. I am a diehard Sons of Ben member and met some of you guys at the Union vs Orlando game. I'm loud as all hell and can bring in some people to the game as well to help with the atmosphere. Mostly though Im just looking to have a good time with some soccer fans because that is currently the thing (actually, the only thing) I miss about about home.

BTW, the name is Bryan.

2. AdamSoucie

AdamSoucie New Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome to Orlando, Bryan! I'm a SoB as well. If you have any questions about the team, feel free to ask. Also, enjoy Disney. It can be a fun place to work, but can also be very grueling. I worked at Thunder Mountain on and off for three years.

3. Macsen

Macsen Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Orlando
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No you're not Adam. You're from Section 8. :p

4. Brain Damage

Brain Damage New Member

May 14, 2009
    Temple University
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks guys. I'm doing everything I can to get next Friday off so I can come out with you guys. I'm a loud SOB and can get things going. I need to DOOP or do whatever you guys do after you score a goal and just scream at the top of my lungs. This was a massive part of my life that was just sucked out of me in the past 2 months and I didn't realize how much I would miss it until now.

Ill let you know if I get off of work.

5. Macsen

Macsen Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Orlando
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm curious, when did you move here? Were you able to go to our inaugural game against Philly?

6. Brain Damage

Brain Damage New Member

May 14, 2009
    Temple University
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I moved here about 3 months ago. I was in fact here for the game against Philly but was with the SoB's. I meet some of you guys after the game. I'm the guy with the Jolly Franklin tattoo. Disney sucks and added more hours to my Friday shift but I have off next Friday for the game; still working on this Friday though.

7. Macsen

Macsen Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Orlando
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would've expected you to sit with the SoB's. :p

8. Brain Damage

Brain Damage New Member

May 14, 2009
    Temple University
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hell ya. Got off of work for tomorrow night. Now how do I get seats with you guys?

9. Macsen

Macsen Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Orlando
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just buy one of the cheapest seats, in the supporters' section. $12 general admission.