Jupiler League on TV in UK?

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by charlatan_f, Jun 19, 2006.

1. charlatan_f

charlatan_f New Member

Apr 29, 2006
    England
    Does anyone know how can I view the jupiler league on TV in England? I have a Sky Dish but want to watch some Jupiler league on TV.

I think eurosport shows it in France but why not UK?

Maybe we need to email eurosport and all request for it to be shown. Lets all right to them and ask for it to be shown in UK,

Here is email: ukcomms@eurosport.com

So back to old question, can it be viewed in UK?

2. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    I have no idea. But the real question is, why would a non-Belgian want to watch the Jupiler league? :p

3. charlatan_f

charlatan_f New Member

Apr 29, 2006
    England
    I want to follow Standard de Ligge. They have many portuguese players including conceicao

4. O-side

O-side New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Verviers/ Belgium
    No idea, I think Belgacom TV is only available in Belgium :( One match is shown every Sunday on RTBF (french) and Canvas (flamish).

5. destekke

destekke New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    there is a french channel that broadcasts all the standard liege-games

6. charlatan_f

charlatan_f New Member

Apr 29, 2006
    England
    which channel is it please and any information will be grateful.

7. mrtandy

mrtandy Member

Oxford United
    England
    Mar 12, 2003
    Banbury,Oxfordshire.
    Club:
    Oxford United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think they show the goals on Eurosport. On a program called Eurogoals unsupriseingly.

8. Lozano

Lozano BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 3, 2006
    Well I know how to get all football program from all european country. It is live tv though so it depends of TV station.
    Check my sig below....

9. Fc_Eindhoven

Fc_Eindhoven New Member

Sep 18, 2006
    What channel do they show the highlights on? I have a belgian sat card so I have all the channels, but I cant seem to find highlights for the jupiler league.

charlatan_f to have a chance of watching foriegn tv, a sky subscription and crappy sky box will not help you, as you will have to move the dish to astra 1 and find a nice belgian who will help you use his/her address for the registration of the card and their bank account for the 5 euro a month fee.

10. westerlo4ever

westerlo4ever New Member

Aug 2, 2007
    Outside Philly
    Club:
    KVC Westerlo
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    does anyone know where i can watch the jupiler league on the computer??? im an american who loves belgian football. please if anyone knows a good place to watch jupiler football let me know. I have been looking all over for sites on the computer but there only for other leagues :(