Juan Carlos Osorio news & Comments

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by crzdcolombian, May 21, 2015.

1. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    #26 Mengão86, May 26, 2015
    Last edited: May 26, 2015
    The Brazilian press has said it is a done deal. Good luck to Osorio. It will be quite the challenge, all things considered.

Now the club confirms:

elviejomen repped this.
  2. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    http://m.goal.com/s/es-co/news/12129482?ICID=HP_BN_3

Wants Camilo Vargas, Juan Valencia, Meija and Macnelly

Def think Vargas and Meija are good enough for Brazilian league but not the other two

Why bring Big Mac if you have Ganso.

Good luck Osorio. How many foreign players can he use?

3. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    5 foreigners are allowed.

4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Macnelly ha sido figura de libertadores , fpc y en eliminatorias .....por que no va a ser bueno para el brazileirao?

Ganso ? Ese que ha hecho de especial ? Ganar una libertadores arropado de Neymar

5. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Id love to see Macnelly and Meija in Brazil. Been waiting for awhile actually.

elviejomen repped this.
  6. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Osorio will be under a heavy pressure with the dream squad that he'll get. Wish him all the best!

7. cms79

cms79 Member

Nov 25, 1998
    NYC
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He'll definitely be under heavy pressure and i also don't think he'll get all the players mentioned the goal.com article.

I can see Mejia, Macnelly and Valencia joining him. I don't see Nacional letting Vargas leave unless it's for a lot of money.

Why even bother with Macnelly/Valencia?

No creo que con el sistema de juego que tiene Osorio le vaya a ir bien en Brasil. Ojala me equivoque, y con el triunfo de el le pueda abrir mas puertas a otros tecnico's colombianos.

8. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    @cms79 I hope Vargas won't leave and I agree that we won't let him leave unless it'll be worth it. I also hope that we'll keep Armani despite his bad semester.

Macnelly was pretty good this season with Junior, I also know that Osorio likes him but I don't think that he'll be good enough for Sao Paulo. Mejia on the other hand, can be great signing for them, despite his failure (not only his fault) in Mexico. As for Valencia, I don't know if he's fit for a club like Sao Paulo, but he did play his best when Osorio came to Nacional and made him LM, LW instead of LB. But I agree that he doesn't belong to the highest levels.

9. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    There's no way Junior lets go of Mcnelly. Out of that list of Colombian players, only one that makes no sense at all for him to request is Jun David Valencia. He's on the downside of career. Again, I hope Mcnelly stays and starts winning with his beloved team!

10. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bye Macnelly promote Barrera!!!

11. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    São Paulo board just rejected any Colombian signings for this season. One of the factors that led to this was Palmeiras. When they hired Gareca, they let him sign a bunch of Argentines and they didn't pan out and inflated the wage bill.

Osorio got off to a good start vs Gremio. Most players have complimented him, including Rogerio Ceni. Many commented on how he's different from most managers they've had. Like I said, we need an injection of new ideas in our domestic game. I hope Osorio can help lead that.

12. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    well if Ceni likes him, he's deff of to a good start

13. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The argentinians that take gareca from palmeiras were shit....unknown players with bad numbers, not enough for not any NT

Mejia and Macnelly are colombian national team...

14. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I don't disagree with that. But also remember, if those players struggle at all, Osorio will take the heat more so than usual.

Those Argentines sucked, but they weren't the biggest problem Palmeiras had. But the torcida made it seem like it was.

15. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    For you who have been the most succesfull colombian player in brazil? rincon , aristizabal??? it exist a good perception from our players in brazil?

16. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Macnelly is shit man.... Osorio shouldn't get fired for bringing that trash to Brazil. When Ceni finally decides to retire he should bring Vargas for GK and maybe some dept cali kids. That Percido kid looks legit prob not Europe ready yet tho

17. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #42 pepinointer, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    Compare los numeros de macnelly y logros con tantos fracasado que ud pasa endiosando.....

si comparar a macnelly un tipo nominado seguido a los equipos del año de sudamerica...con cristaldo, hauche use un argumento
    Con razon le pasan callando la boca

Aprenda un poquito de futbol....aca nadie se lo aguanta

Ya sabemos que le arde el culo por que pekerman triunfo , usando jugadores durante todo su proceso....que ud critico por caprichos

18. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hasn't he failed everywhere but Colombia now you think he going to do well past 30 in Brazil?

His gay ass hot potato... I only show up 15 minutes per game won't be accepted in brazil

19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Chile fue campeón titular y duró dos años .....su número de asistencias allá fue altísimo

Ser figura con continuidad en colombia no lo hace cualquiera

20. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yep, those are the most successful in recent memory. I would say our signings coincided with how well the Colombian NT was. After '94, Brazilian clubs signed more Colombians. Then there was a decline. There's Valencia, who's solid, but pales in comparison to Rincon, Aristizabal and Aspirilla. My club had Borja and that didn't work out well. Viafara (GK) was up and down. Renteria was a good squad player at Inter, but after he returned from Europe, he wasn't the same. Armero was OK at Palmeiras. I felt his NT performances were better at the time than his club performances. Since after last year's WC, our teams have been linked with more Colombians -- and higher quality ones at that. Corinthians is linked with Teo. Sao Paulo was linked with Balanta at the start of the year.

21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sao paulo have veen very impresive in the last two matches.

But the best is that pato is coming back, if osorio can revive the carreer of this guy, that will be exelent for football.

Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats 5h5 hours ago
    Pato hugging his Colombian coach Osório. He is the one who has revived him by his confidence and support. #SPFC

[​IMG]

22. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bastos y ganso se han molestado mucho con osorio cuando son sustituidos......si esa actitud es general del jugador brasileño, eso explica mucho la crisis de hoy en dia...

23. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Perdio 2-0 frente a Sport Recife

24. praxis.en

praxis.en Member

May 13, 2015
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    3 - 0 perdio contra Goias.

Y supuestamente saldrian otros 2 jugadores?