Juan Camilo Hernandez News & Comments

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by crzdcolombian, Sep 26, 2016.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    All 3 above are super young

Marlo’s is the most worrisome as he showed he most and did it on a grander stage.

Borre is still at River and is scoring not as at the rate we would all like but not like he is frozen out of the team

Roger made a silly move to China and isn’t doing well in Spain. Don’t think he has scored yet but his club paid 15 million for him. He is the oldest of the 3 I think.

2. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Cucho anotó su gol #12 hoy en la derrota parcial contra Tenerife por 2 a 1. Fue de penal por una falta que le hicieron a el.

pepinointer and HomietheClown repped this.
  3. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #128 Baal88, Apr 21, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    Otro gol mas y ya son 13. Empate 2-2. Está muy activo hoy. Ya va cogiendo confianza de nuevo despues de la lesión, se esta moviendo por todos lados. Ojalá pueda anotar mas goles y dejar a su equipo en puestos de ascenso directo.

Remonta Huesca el partido y ganan parcialmente 2-3.

colombianballa91, Azucarero and Bomb8 repped this.
  4. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Final 2-4. Aparte del doblete participó en muchas jugadas de gol, además el cuarto gol lo inició el.

HomietheClown, pepinointer and Froboy69 repped this.
  5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hope he can play in a recent promoted team
    And get a ton of minutes. I know they had the Barca rumor but that would be an awful move for him

Small jumps so they get actual play time. Hope Waterford doesn’t send him to England tho going to Udinese wouldn’t be the worst thing either

6. dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez Member

Jul 11, 2007
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It would be neat if Cucho went to a club like Lazio, Sampdoria, Villarreal, or Sevilla.

villus repped this.
  7. dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez Member

Jul 11, 2007
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Those who have watched Cucho does he compare more to James, Griezmann or Aspas?

8. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Why are we even mentioning aspas :D

To suarez inmho......but isnt that i watch him every week......

Doogs and dirtysanchez repped this.
  9. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Jaja. None of them. To me he is a bit of Tévez and Suárez like Pepino said. And when he plays in the wing a bit of Figo.

HomietheClown, villus and dirtysanchez repped this.
  10. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Yeah he seems like a mini Suarez when I watch him play.

11. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I see a lot of Tevez in his game and a tiny sprinkle of el Turco Mohamed (Argentina) who played in the 90s in Mexico.

12. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Dos goles colombianos en el Huesca - Granada. Uno de Adriancho y uno del Cucho. Victoria por 2-1 de Huesca. 14 goles del Cucho y 4 de Adrián (creo).

HomietheClown and Azucarero repped this.
  13. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Otro doblete del Cucho que llega de esa forma a 16 goles en la temporada. Victoria por 2-4 contra el Cordoba de Narvaez que también fue titular.

pepinointer and HomietheClown repped this.
  14. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    I really want Pekerman to call him in and see him in training competing against top talent. Give him a taste and see what he can do, if by some chance we get a couple injuries leading up to the World Cup a guy like him could fill a roll, no shame in seeing what he can do vs top players.

15. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'd like It too, but I doubt Pekerman Will call him, not because of a lack of talent, because I've seen very few players as good as Cucho at that age, but because Pekerman is very faithful to his people, the process and those he trusts. But stranger things have happened, Walcott was taken to the 2006 WC by doing less than half of what Cucho has done.

villus and pepinointer repped this.
  16. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Why call him when we have the Giant god... Gio Moreno above him and the 10 minute wonder kid(at 25) Quintero

My thing is who deserves it more Cucho or Benedetti? Why not both?

17. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    cucho is forward.

please find out the position of players, before idiotic posts

Benedetti doesnt deserve a called up for thr wprld cup at least based in this season

18. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Lack of experience? Lack of rapport? Both?

To me It would be an even worse mistake if he didn't call Izquierdo and Lerma up but took Chara to Russia.

Benedetti and Cucho Will get their chance in less than two years but some things must happen, first, Benedetti must leave Cali, the style of Pelusso Isn't helping his chances because he needs the ball to be important and Cali isn't playing like that. Cucho must establish himself as a starter in one of the top 5 leagues, It doesn't Matter if It is with a shitty team like Watford or Udinese.

A thing I've seen is that the transition from a second division team to the top League is very Big and sadly he didn't look all that well at América, It might have been by the asshole Hernán Torres or any other reason, but the times he played he didn't look as impressive as he should have, and I've been seeing him since he was 16 yo.

I LOVE Cucho's guts and playing style and I'm sure that he Will be our Next star. Benedetti is a shot in the dark, just talking about sheer talent he is one of the most impressive Colombian players, but I'm just not sure in which position he could fit in an European team. Not fast enough to be a winger nor accurate enough to be an out and out striker. Yet talented enough to play anywhere if he finds his place.

Azucarero, pepinointer and villus repped this.
  19. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Cucho plays like a 27 y/o at 19, he has the physical attributes to be able to make the step up as well as a maturity in his game. He looks every bit a special talent, not just because of his ability but because of his mentality. In terms of Benedetti he doesn't seem versatile enough whereas cucho could play a number of positions.

Lerma and Izquerido should both be there, but leading up to the World Cup injuries are always going to happen, so calling in a large squad and seeing everyone is the best way to go.

Also Cucho is on track to be our next big thing, bringing him in and challenging him and giving him the chance to play with stars is a great way to keep a guy like him hungry to make the next step, even if he doesn't make it.

Azucarero and Baal88 repped this.
  20. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    I would like to at least see him play against Egypt give him 15 mins and see what happens if he somehow can steal the show then we can discuss taking him to the world cup if not it's not the end of the world he's young and should get more time with Colombia in the future. But it's important to call up guys on a hot streak. I love Teo and Armero and Zuñiga can't deny their talent but they aren't in form. Same for Macnelly and same for guys like Jeison Murillo and Marlos they all have talent but aren't on a hot streak. Just like if Chara doesn't start lighting it up and make clutch goals in Copa Libretadores and therefore then nor longer merit a spot in the 23 well Cucho should get a to play in a friendly.

Imo id pkay Chara and Borja and Cucho next friendly cuz they seem like fringe players in Pekerman eyes.

21. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I just don't know who Pekerman would drop from the March roster for this kid.
    It is probably too late in the process. Next cycle under Bolillo or Pinto this Cucho player will get his chance.

pepinointer repped this.
  22. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He can call 35 players :)

As for Egypt they are a tough squad and gave a few contenders a run for their money they shouldn’t be taken lightly.

Now till the WC start our starters and then make substitutions as needed.

Only players ok with not starting are Falcao(depending on fitness or to save him. He is old) and James (to come up with game plans without him)

But when you mentioned the friendly the more worried I get. It’s May 6th and I haven’t even heard of whispers of any of them yet!!!

23. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    He can in theory but who are you kidding? You know he will probably just call 23 or 24.

24. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Last time he called 30 and then started getting rid of people

I agree that only guys who actually have a shot to make the final roster should be called

Look at this point I am happy if we have any friendlies before the WC

25. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    He doesn't even have to play in the friendly necessarily, call him in with the group and have a look at him in training and in inter squad games. Before a World Cup with players trying to make the team inter squad games should be as good if not better then a friendly, should be really competitive and intense for the players who are trying to make the squad, and he will get a chance to play against top notch talent, Pekerman should know from there if the kid is special and worth a roster spot, overall I trust Pekerman to give kids a chance and evaluate what you need for a World Cup correctly.