Juan Camilo Hernandez News & Comments

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by crzdcolombian, Sep 26, 2016.

1. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    along with "el Bufalo' Morelos (21) who has been hitting the net again with Rangers after going thru a bit of a drought in Oct/Nov..... He won't stay past this summer....

As for Cucho, would love for him to go primera with Huesca but he's still Watford property? Watford is having a good season. Wouldnt be shocked to see him in EPL next year.

2. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    And his explosive style would fit the league...

3. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don't think he'll fit too much to the EPL. I hope Huesca will get promoted and keep him in the team. He has much more to sell in La Liga than England.

Doogs and pepinointer repped this.
  4. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    could also be placed in one of Udinese, Watford or Granada. He is owned by the pozzo's and they can literally stick him wherever they feel like

5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pozzo family sold granada to some chinesses.....for this reason ramos is playing there. i think he isnt going to england soon...

http://granadacf.ideal.es/vinculo-fugaz-cucho-20171126230527-ntvo.html

la prensa colombiana seguía refiriéndose a Juan Camilo Hernández como futbolista del Granada, pero resultaba inexacto. Era de Pozzo, que enseguida le agregó al Watford, en el que no podía quedarse al carecer del permiso de trabajo británico. Este se obtiene disputando un porcentaje de los partidos internacionales de su selección en los que haya podido ir convocado durante los dos años anteriores a la petición del permiso

En el caso de Colombia, puesto 13 en el escalafón de la FIFA, sería un 45% de ellos. La otra vía, más excepcional, es que un tribunal deportivo le considerara como un 'talento joven'. Esto es, una futura estrella que, por su edad, no puede cumplir el requisito de participaciones con su país. El Watford logró sortear esta grieta con el brasileño Richardson, de 20 años, pero obligándose a colocarle un salario alto. Cucho no llega ni de lejos a semejantes emolumentos.

La cesión a España era una alternativa clara. Le encontró rápido acomodo en el Huesca, en un pase oficializado el 8 de julio, sin consultar al Granada, que nada podía reclamar pues Pozzo manda en relación a estos futbolistas. Lo aclaran siempre los abogados que han estudiado esta burocracia, aplicada en su día con Success o Peñaranda. La apuesta de los de su órbita era Darwin Machís, más reputado, que además tenía predisposición por enrolarse. Hernández acabó en una entidad con la que el italiano guardaba buena relación. Allí explotó precisamente Machís en su día. Allí está Cucho haciéndolo fenomenal. Diez goles en su haber.

Doogs repped this.
  6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Where would he play if he started on the NT? Middle of attack in a 4-2-3-1?

I mean that is more of a Copa America issue or next qualifiers but if he were to start would he be competing with Cuadrado or Cardona?

7. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Buen partido del Cucho contra Lorca. Victoria parcial 2-3. Aunque no anotó ni ni asistió estuvo muy activo creando espacio para sus compañeros y colaborando en defensa.

8. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
  9. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    How is his recovery?

10. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Recently started working with the rest of his teammates, so that means he could play the next game. Hopefully he starts playing soon, since he got injured Huesca won just 2 of their last 6 games (before his injury Huesca only had lost 2 games where Cucho had started) and the gap between the 1st and 2nd closed to just 3 points.

11. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Good. It's important that he begins his fitness and gets ready by the next 3 months. I think that he'll be in decent form since now he's taking the first steps.

12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    If his team gets promoted hopefully he stays with them for 1 more season so he can start a full season in 1st divison before he makes the jump to a bigger club or at least waits till the January transfer window

13. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    2do partido del Cucho como titular tras su lesión. Puso una linda asistencia para su compañero Ávila.

pepinointer repped this.
  14. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Hopefully he does well from now until June, I want to see him called into the last camp before the World Cup. I know he's young and I know he's only played in La Liga B but I don't care, the guy has crushed at every level he's been at and he has all the attributes of a very special talent. Lets bring him in have a look and give him a chance in training, guys like James etc tend to rise their game and level at the biggest moments, no harm in giving the kid a shot and see if he grabs it.

Even if he doesn't get any PT, he's versatile and can play a few positions and even if he makes the squad the experience would be great and then we look to integrate and try him in Copa America and slowly bring him along for qualifiers.

15. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I think it is too late to integrate him. 2019 will be his chance more than likely.

16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    too much fifa....

17. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Dude you have a problem. No one is talking to you, take your meds and stop getting into internet arguments.

crzdcolombian repped this.
  18. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Yeah he's a huge underdog to be able to integrate and make the squad, but I don't see the harm in getting a look at him with and against top notch players in training. The kid is athletically beyond his years, he's compact and built like a 25 y/o so the physical demands won't really be a problem for him, and he's scored goals at a great rate wherever he has been, he's exactly the type of player you really want to bring in and get a look at because that profile is the type that could surprise you and be a wonderkid. The only reason he isn't at a higher level is that Watford most likely could not get a work visa for him, this would help.

19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Eh Yeah...so nobody have quoted "false facts" @villus in a public forum....because argue his opinion is "getting into internete "arguments"

Man it seems that your better argument is insult the other...because your first reaction it seems to offend.

Yeah the idea of called Cucho beofre the world cup is extracted from FIFA videogame.........because he is "versatile"

@pibe10 @ryu79 Dont know if a poster can give personal attacks to another poster like "you have problems" ......only becuase disagree about a called up....

20. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Not really,

Family Pozzo owners of watford and udinese.....dont have a plan to their teams.........so is probably he never play at watford for the future....they buy players to move them around the market and then get big money.....

He had his shot in america when Pozzo family bought him(directly granada) a year ago and for the coach he wasnt ready......

For example in america he didnt have a good rate (why always use of false facts)

Actually could harm a lot more call a young player that wont be used to his developement

surley if he play in la LIga next year, he will be in copa america.......in watford wont be a good story..

there is no hurry.....players need time.

And man if tyou want that nobody quoted you, just send PMs

but dont complain if somebody argued with you in a public forum

21. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    [​IMG]

Its like interacting with a 5 y/o

crzdcolombian repped this.
  22. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Stop flaming and trolliong please.

@pibe10 @ryu79 dont uendertstand ad hominen arguments of this poster.

23. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    LOL wow, show some self respect man.

24. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Fior the people that really want to talk about football and no troll and insult every person that disagree with them:

Yesterday Hernandez had a an intervbiew in caracol

Here is the full complete interview. for the one that you want.

The comments that are about him are great.....but we need to get calm .......Juan Jo narvaez in liga 123 also was the big deal...so is good to wait. called him for the world cup is an idea of FIFA ea sport imho

Por otro lado, el ‘Cucho’ respondió ante los rumores de que el Barcelona lo quiere para las próximas temporadas.

“Siempre he sido muy tranquilo en ese tema. Cuando vienen esas cosas de afuera no me despistan, no me dejo salir de ese camino y mi objetivo es terminar con el Huesca y ascender”, dijo.

De igual forma, Hernández mencionó el hecho de que el Huesca esté liderando la tabla de la segunda división de la liga y tenga la mayor opción de ascender a la Liga Santander.

https://www.bluradio.com/futbol/no-...ucho-hernandez-los-hinchas-del-america-173597

25. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I also don't care about rumours of Barcelona or wherever the hell they want to put him, as long as he is able to play consistently in his preferred positions I'll be happy. I think that he will play for Udinese or Huesca next season, depending on whether Huesca is able to get promoted or not.

And to be honest, I also want to see him with the NT, even if it is just for the preliminary call up, so that Pekerman can evaluate him correctly, I don't care if he doesn't make the final 23. He is so talented and polyfunctional that to me it would be very sad if he didn't get that reward. He deserves it.

ryu79 repped this.