Journey To South Africa 2010 [The Reggae Boyz Chronicles]

Discussion in 'Caribbean' started by I-Got-The-BLUES, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Easier game for EL Salvador? Maybe I think you meant easier games for both the reggaeboyz and the warriors.;)

Thats 12 "easy" points in the hex for both CFU teams. :D

2. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

I agree. They'll be lucky if they get a point home or away.:D

3. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles

Obviously We are #1 in Defence in central america right now, allowing only 1 goal so far in this wc competition. We line-up with 3 defenders , but in actuality the 2 wingers ( Pacheco, Martin ) and our defensive midfield ( Jimenez, Sanchez) support the defense. In away games defense is $$$$$. Look you see against Costa RIca we only allowed 1 penalty goal, There wasnt much of an attack there.

Our offence has some work to do. Im not concerned getting 0-0 draws at Costa RIca, Trinidad&Tobago, and Honduras. It's not getting 0-0 draws at home when we need to win and get points against those same Nations.

Warlord? what ever happened to Deion Burton, you know I met him at the La Coliseum back in 97 in the GOld Cup. I was working security, and it rained, so we had help take off that cover. I said Hi to Deon, and he said: WHat? It was 30 minutes before the game against Guatemala, and I understood he was focus ready to play,....but still, she should of been a little more prudent.

4. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles

Oh did he, you know im not concerned over El Salvadors Past performances right now, what im concerned about is how we perform at Mexico, and at US..thats it, all the other teams aren't that great anyways. THese are my reasons:

COsta RIca- Is starting a new cycle of players, Wanchope, FOnseca, Solis, and all those ballers from the 02 -06 Wc are now gone. Their current players dont compare to those guys.

Honduras - A real underacheiving team, but they do have great offence. When our Defence applies "the lock down", like theyve been doing, Honduras will circome to the pressure of our attacking midfield.

Trinidad & TObago - Obviously they need to keep Dwight yorke, and Russell Latapi, because they have no other players they can relly on. We will not choke against them, like Guatemala did.

Sorry to break the bad news....BUt. . .. EL SALVADOR IS FOR REALS!!!

5. Semi-Crazed

Semi-Crazed Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm with the Jamaican "Warlord"...you are overestimating El Salvador's potential...:rolleyes:

6. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles

Pontential is diffirent than result correct ? Im not talking all super optimistic here, I know were EL Salvador's soccer is at this moment, and realisticaly we are a good team . . thats that. Kapish ?

7. Surinamese-man

Aug 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Surinam
    It's quite possible for ES to qualify for South Africa 2010.I will be the last to say it isn't.But they have got to work very hard from now on man.

8. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

9. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles

10. AZTECA

AZTECA New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    San Francisco
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm sorry but I'm with the Jamaicans on this one, El Salvador will not survive the hex. Mexico is not playing well because we have no mid-fielders, we lost Leandro and Pavel in the mid-field, we only have Guardado and Arce on the flanks, our center midfield is empty. It doesn't even matter if we are not playing well, Mexico can still beat ES without our starters.

11. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    not a chance in you know what:D. if by some miracle they finish 4th in the hex they will still have to play a team like for example like "uruguay"

if el salvador qualifies to 2010 i will gladly eat crow but i'm sure i won't have to

12. Kingston-King

Kingston-King Member

Aug 31, 2008
    Jamaica
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    Uruguay?

That CONMEBOL country would eat those El Salvadoreans alive!:D
    Dem will suffa and get nyam by those Uruguayan players man haha.

13. Kingston-King

Kingston-King Member

Aug 31, 2008
    Jamaica
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica
    Now what in heavens name makes you think to predict a list like this??????You can say whatever you want,but everybody in here already knows that ES will get knock out very quickly.
    Mark my words son,El Salvador will not eat 1 point!Dem wil end up last and will be pushed out by every country in the last six.And Costa Rica will start make that very clear to ES in San Salvador!!!That will be the beginning of the end of ES.:D

14. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Sure you know them well. They know you well too.;)

15. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    How come Marlon King has not been in the squad recently?

16. DCatracho17

DCatracho17 Member

Jan 12, 2006
    Chicago,USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Beating up on Haiti and Suriname doesnt make you all that great... and yes you are overestimating them

17. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles

Yes you said it well " Beat Up " I like it ,:)

18. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles

19. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

20. ja2ny

ja2ny Member

Aug 5, 2008
    long Island,N.Y.

21. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yes that is obvious, i expect them to be last in the hex. dont make a big deal of ES pride.

22. Kingston-King

Kingston-King Member

Aug 31, 2008
    Jamaica
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Jamaica

23. ja2ny

ja2ny Member

Aug 5, 2008
    long Island,N.Y.
    Well for the first three games of this round Rene was in charge and he and King did not get along. The last two games he has been injured.

By the way can anybody tell me if there is any El salvador players playing in England,Spain,Italy or French first or second division?

24. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Nope, all domestic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Salvador_national_football_team#Current_squad

Its been that way for some time now.

25. Semi-Crazed

Semi-Crazed Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico