JMM status

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by mischaDCU, Aug 3, 2002.

1. mischaDCU

mischaDCU New Member

Mar 26, 2001
    Columbia, MD
    Does anyone know if JMM is hurt, or if he is just completely out-of-favor with David Moyes?

I haven't even seen his name listed on the bench for any of the Everton pre-season matches, much less get any playing time. Is his future really that grim with the Toffees?

Thanks.

2. BuffloSoldier

BuffloSoldier BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 31, 2000
    Northern NJ
    Hurt. Have heard or seen nothing that says that he's come back from the knee/muscle injury that was suffered at the World Cup.

3. Deimos

Deimos Member

Apr 23, 1999
    Louisville, KY, USA
    At least he's been assigned Number 19.

4. Russell Rucker

Russell Rucker New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    Everton's website is avoiding mentioning Joe's name like the plague. They talked about all the injured players and who was playing in the next game but not a sniff of Joe. This seems really weird like something is up and he is moving on IMHO.

5. deedougie

deedougie Member

Jul 5, 2000
    OAK,CA
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got a chance to talk to JMM the day after the US v. Germany game. He said he really hurt his foot in the US v. Poland game and was hobbling around. He said there was no way he could have played in the rest of the tournament.
    I don't know what his status is as of now, but he was a really cool guy to talk to and I hope he is close to being healed.

6. Barca_Fan2003

Barca_Fan2003 New Member

Mar 30, 2002
    Slidell, LA
    This just in from Joe Max Moore:
    He still stinks.

7. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    Joe-Max no longer talking in the first-person I see.

8. Barca_Fan2003

Barca_Fan2003 New Member

Mar 30, 2002
    Slidell, LA
    Joe-Max pities the fool who thinks that Joe-Max has no game. Joe-Max will crush you with his size and strength. Joe-Max pities Figo and Zidane for their lack of Joe-Maxness. They wish that they could be as good as Joe-Max Moore.

9. Rowdie

Rowdie New Member

Jan 27, 2000
    'nuff said.

10. Russell Rucker

Russell Rucker New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    He at least was a foot note on the Everton board so as they say in Dumb n Dumber "So your saying there's a Chance!"