Jimmy Conrad exposes Michael Bradley

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by #1 Feilhaber and Adu, Aug 27, 2018.

1. jond

jond Member+

Sep 28, 2010
    Club:
    Levski Sofia
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Aye, the having sex with chickens posts come across as unusual to say the least.

Only on BS have I seen sex with farm animals as a debate tactic.

Eighteen Alpha and TOAzer repped this.
  2. TOAzer

TOAzer Member+

The Man With No Club
    May 29, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, I have seen that sort of "debate tactic" on some social media sites.... But I'm not sure I've seen such pride taken in it....

TheHoustonHoyaFan repped this.
  3. bigredfutbol

bigredfutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 5, 2000
    Woodbridge, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It certainly takes a lot of self-awareness and humility, no doubt.I just thought that 'heart' was a strange way to put it.

comoesa and DHC1 repped this.
  4. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I assume a chicken's vagina is impossibly tight for a human penis to penetrate. So "keep ********ing that chicken" means keep trying an obviously impossible task.

5. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Would make a lot more sense, then, if it were “keep trying to...”. Otherwise it could be perceived as commentary on the smallness of one’s argument, especially on a sports message board.

CTS26 and TOAzer repped this.
  6. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, see, I’m telling THEM to keep ********ing that chicken.

Plus, the look on the woman’s face slays me every time.

7. KCbus

KCbus Moderator
    Staff Member

United States
    Nov 26, 2000
    Reynoldsburg, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is why I don't hang out in the USA forums on a regular basis.

After everything Bradley has accomplished in his career, and for everything he did with the national team, are you psychos really still playing the nepotism card?

Yeah. He's not the player he used to be. Of course not. Father Time is undefeated. But for god's sake...

CMeszt, WrmBrnr, jaykoz3 and 2 others repped this.
  8. zhe fulano

zhe fulano Member

Real Madrid
    United States
    Jan 31, 2010
    Florida Keys, USA
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bradley played fine last night against T&T. He's definitely looked better these last two games than Will Trapp did in his efforts. I remain convinced that Berhalter has asked Bradley to play a specific role on this team schematically based in large part on the flexibility Bradley had shown throughout his career. Bradley is doing exactly what Berhalter is asking of him. As long as we're winning, it is hard to complain about that.

I'd still like to have seen Sargent, Cameron and Lichaj on this roster, but that's a whole other discussion.

9. comoesa

comoesa Member+

Aug 13, 2010
    Christen Press's armpit
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's still cooked folks.

majspike repped this.
  10. xbhaskarx

xbhaskarx Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Feb 13, 2010
    NorCal
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

WrmBrnr, superdave, jaykoz3 and 3 others repped this.
  11. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He’s still a legit squad player at this point. Shouldn’t be a starter, IMO, even with Adams injured.

12. freisland

freisland Member+

Jan 31, 2001
    Sure, keep f******king that cacciatore...

(*warning: Let it cool first. Management accepts no liability for injuries to your skewer.)

13. KCbus

KCbus Moderator
    Staff Member

United States
    Nov 26, 2000
    Reynoldsburg, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Completely by coincidence, I had chicken cacciatore yesterday.

14. freisland

freisland Member+

Jan 31, 2001
    TMI...

15. WrmBrnr

WrmBrnr Member+

Apr 12, 2001
    San Carlos
    Errr.... Ibra retired himself from the Swedish National team BEFORE he joined Manchester United. Two years before he joined MLS. Does not support your argument.

onefineesq, TOAzer and jaykoz3 repped this.
  16. DHC1

DHC1 Member+

Jun 3, 2002
    NYC
    I’m pretty sure he said he wanted to go to Russia as the tourney approached.

Either way, it was either the team or the player who determined that an MLS MVP candidate was ready to retire from a solid national team while we’re building sounds guys who aren’t even close to being elite in MLS.

17. #1 Feilhaber and Adu

Aug 1, 2007

No you don't hang out in USA anymore because your boy Bradley kind of sucks now and needs a position on the team that allows him to do his only good trait he still has left, make long diagonal passes that I have even seen trapp do.

In Civil Court, all I would need is a preponderance of evidence to prove that Bob Bradley and Michael Bradley are related and due to this relationship, Michael benefitted from it. All one person has to do is look and see how under his father he never played outside of middle position, when players just as good as him or better such as Holden were pushed out wide. His father starting building the NATIONAL TEAM around him at 19 years old!

Sam Hamwhich said it best...… if the SUM/USSF cabal are going to make Bradley their "guy", then we will be here to make him our "guy" as well.

18. zhe fulano

zhe fulano Member

Real Madrid
    United States
    Jan 31, 2010
    Florida Keys, USA
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think Bob & Michael would deny the relationship, so you'd have a stipulated fact. Other points raised would get ripped to pieces (impeached, as the lawyers say).

Injuries - not Bradley - put the brakes on Holden's USMNT and club careers. In short, Holden's career was plagued by major injuries. Ironically, it was in a March 3, 2010 friendly vs. the Netherlands - one of those games where Bradley nepotism was supposedly shutting Holden out from - that he suffered a broken leg courtesy of Nigel De Jong. Holden had surgery followed by extensive rehab and recovery. He had a second injury - a gash in his leg and another fracture - so another surgery and more down time to rehab. Their was a surgery at one time that was essentially a failure. In 2013 he had an ACL tear. Bradley had nothing to do with what unfortunately happened to Stuart Holden.

Arguably, you can make a case for nepotism on the national team in the early years. But it should be pretty obvious that there was none at Heerenveen, BM, Chievo, Roma, etc. On his own merits, Bradley was playing in quality leagues where few Americans were ever seen. Most everyone here realizes that Bradley is not the player he was five (5) years ago, but he deserves credit for having achieved a level of success on his own that few American players ever have.

Berhalter sees a role for him on this USMNT. In these last two games Bradley has played it just fine. Let's see where it goes.

WatzBruin, Mr Martin and jaykoz3 repped this.
  19. xbhaskarx

xbhaskarx Member+

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Feb 13, 2010
    NorCal
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mr Martin and russ repped this.
  20. #1 Feilhaber and Adu

Aug 1, 2007
    what does this have to do with anything? Im not talking about Stuart Holden's injury career, im talking about Holden's position being out-wide under Michael's daddy in a US jersey. Your analysis is a tangent. And no there is no "'argument" to nepotism claims. The dictionary states that what Bob and Michael were doing is nepotism. It required Jermaine Jones to publicly state that other people in 2-CM combos should be tried.

Bradley was sitting on the bench in 2011 for EPL Aston villa and his play in Germany was declining for the 2010-2011 season.

During this time,

Jones was Playing well for EPL Blackburn
    Edu was playing and scoring in the champions league
    Holden was breaking out with Bolton in the EPL racking up top DM stats as Bolton were fighting for Europa League spot.

What does the cabal eventually do to save face? They hire Edu and Holden and put them on national TV and pay them, to lick Bradley's butt...………..
    Jones refused to kiss ass, because he has standards. (just ask Morris).

[​IMG]

juveeer repped this.
  21. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Keep the LOLs coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=NQyhmd7Gk4U

22. WrmBrnr

WrmBrnr Member+

Apr 12, 2001
    San Carlos
    Holden and Edu do not work for USSF. They work for Foxsports. I don't think a jury would accept your version of reality, especially upon cross examination. But don't let facts get in the way of your diatribe counselor.

zhe fulano and jaykoz3 repped this.
  23. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Shit the video didn’t embed.

It’s from the original Red Dawn, where Powers Booths said that hate’s going to burn you up kid, and C. Thomas Howell replies, it keeps me warm.

No chickens were ********ed in that video.

Three and Three and WrmBrnr repped this.
  24. jaykoz3

jaykoz3 Member+

Dec 25, 2010
    Conshohocken, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    superdave repped this.
  25. #1 Feilhaber and Adu

Aug 1, 2007
    And what platform do USMNT games get played on? CSPAN?

Don't play dumb, Susie.