Jebeš zemlju u kojoj Bosne nema: Football outside of Bosnia

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by BH Fanatico, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    goretzka with 2 goals in 2 minutes against mehico

2. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Who's that?

3. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Currently a schalke player, very talented they got him from Bochum a few years back. Bayern are after him.

Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.
  4. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    And he's eligible for us? Weird.

5. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Nvm not sure why I thought he could play for us.

6. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Don't drink and post

7. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  8. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Germany win the confederations cup

9. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Shit was weird to watch.

Almost like watching Italy play. Chile had some good chances but they couldn't finish for the life of them.

Also that elbow by the Chilean was epicly smooth. Almost like a magic trick

Sudžuka repped this.
  10. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Most intense confederations cup match ever

11. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That's like saying, "he's the greatest British ski jumper of all time." Not saying much. ;)

12. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Danilo from Real Madrid to Juventus for 20m.

13. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    LOL your wish is their command.. they sold him to Chelski for 30mill or something i think. Crazy how Roma are just completely dumping their squad lol don't know what the future holds for that club anymore, I wouldn't be surprised if Ninja leaves as well as Dzeko by the end of Aug.

Arsenal got Lacazette which is a huge boost and should be close to signing Riyad Maherez as well. Will be nice to see how they do next season those two players alone will be a huge boost if they can hold on to Ozil and Sanchez.

also pig face rooney back at Everton just for the lols. Milan has also been investing a lot this summer but theyre still missing a world class player lol.

14. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    James to Bayern on a two-year loan, and Bayern has an option to buy him in two years. Madrid fans are not happy about this deal. I'm not sure what to think. Maybe there just wasn't a market for this guy.

15. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Strange that one of the English clubs didn't throw money at him. I assume he preferred Bayern though.

16. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol im sure Bayern fans were really happy when Kroos went to Real. Good signing for us now we can actually be a threat from set pieces again, I'm sure James knew Carlo would play him and is already used to Carlo's system rather than starting completely over in England so choosing us was a no brainier.

Costa should be joining Juve soon enough, I still want Sanchez tho :p

Real prob gonna loose Morata as well to Chelski for 62 mil

17. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    That deal is highway robbery if I ever saw one! On top all that, the option to buy is not even mandatory!?

You can't tell me there was no market for James when Bayern turns around and ships out Costa for two year loan at 6m per year and a "mandatory" option to buy at 40m!

18. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    James is bit of a diva. He probably had a short list of teams he was willing to pay for. Bayern was one of them, but Bayern probably didn't want to pay up front. Rumors are that Madrid wasn't willing to sell to Man U for screwing them over DDG a couple years ago. And no other teams was willing to pay what Madrid asked for. So I guess that's the best deal they could get with a team James wanted to play for. At least Madrid doesn't have to pay his big salary and they didn't create more drama than was needed. Wish him the best.

19. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So there is a report that Bayern will pay 30 mill (15 per year) to Madrid, and James' salary, and that James signed a contract extension, which means he'll have two years left on his contract after the two year loan, which is better Madrid if they want to sell him to some other club, as opposed to having just one year left on the deal.

If that's true, that's a slightly better deal for Madrid, compared to the original reports.

20. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    #7771 PureEvil, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    No its not true lol but that would make some of you fans happy about loosing him i guess whatever the spanish media can do now days to help cope the loss. The deal is 5 mill on loan for two years while costa is at Juve for a 1 year loan for 6 mill and an option to buy on the second for 40 mil. :D

Also we have the first choice to make him permanent before you take him back as in the contract terms so in reality its a win win for us.

You guys never wanted him to stay and he really only thrived under Carlo who can put his arm around his shoulder which is what this guy needs a little confidence from the coach to perform at his best, so its good that they're reunited. Its also nice that he can play on both wings i like that.

21. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Leonardo Bonucci off to AC Milan, strange deal.

22. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The signed extension appears to be true, though. He'll have two years left after two year loan.

It's basically a delayed payment. If he plays great, Madrid will get the money later. If he sucks, well, he sucks.

I don't need help to cope the loss, lol. The guy wasn't even in the CL final squad. He had some great moments in the last three years, but just moments. Soon you'll realize he's the slowest player on the pitch on most days, doesn't hustle on defense, and his position is outdated. Every now and then, he'll score a great golazo.

23. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mbappe to Madrid seems to be happening.

24. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Wow - what a steal.

How did they get 30mil for him?

I heard they signed kolarov. Kinda the opposite of what I said they should do

-_-

PureEvil repped this.