Japanese un-welcome at China Asian cup2004??

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by LeslieSantosfan, Jul 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Oh, hm... Btw, do you understand any Korean at all?

Hey, you are in Parramatta now eh? lol.

2. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    first this idiot complains you can't tell anything by pictures, and now he is complaining there are no pics.
    agreed to meaning he was forced to. the thing you don't seem to realize is that China wasn't even taking part in the match. it should be a lighthearted event where fans can choose either side they want to.

3. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    red aegis?
    Its mini-aegis system, more like early version of US aegis in 70s and not fully deveoped.
    anyway its kinda funny china protesting over arms for Taiwan.
    Those aegis destroyer is to defend themselves against China's 300ish missiles toward Taiwan.

4. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta

나는 한국어 언어를 이해하지 않는다.
    나는Parramatta안에 살n다. 너는 어디에 살는가? Redfern?

5. jamisont

jamisont Member

Jan 30, 2002
    typical language translator lol.

6. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    허풍, 나는 그것을 나 자신 타자를 쳤다

7. shenhua

shenhua New Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Parramatta
    누구가 너에게 이것을 말했는가? 체계의 개발자?

8. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    씨발 입닫처 중국애 새끼

*Runs away*

9. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Do history textbooks used in schools in Japan mention anything about the Nanjing massacre and other war crimes done by the Japanese invaders, such as "comfort women", and chemical and biological warfare?

10. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    I didn't mean to laugh at you for living in parramatta, there's nothing wrong with that - I only said lol as we are living in the same city. So I see you still remember that last exchange eh? :) I live in Drummoyne though, heh.

Your Korean's not so bad! It does sound a bit like a translator job but if you really typed it yourself then it's really impressive! Eh, I studied Chinese sometime back, then I learnt Japanese and now everything's all mixed up:) But I could still write something like, Shenhua, Ni shi zun-zai! Haha -_-;;

btw ForzaGrifo, toohyper is a Korean, so I doubt he'd know much about what's in Japanese textbooks, heh.

11. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    The question I posted is open for anyone to answer.

12. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    But people say i look chinese, of course a good looking young fella...Hama-chan's mom should know all bout it...

If the japanese schools didn't teach those things, then it is really sad...

13. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    yes at least when i was a kid. had even special photo slide show class for that and even invided guests from former japanese imperial army who actually engaged in nanking crime. he explained how he was scared at the beginning but then awfully enough how he got used to doing that later. i saw the worse pictures posted by that feve whatever guy. still it does not justify whatever those idiots booing at our stadium and anthem and i would like jfa the best they can do about this. actually there's already some media or whatever in your country criticizing those booing bitches and warned them that they wouldn't be able to host beijin 08. that's just so true.

14. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    ******** off

15. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    I don't know what you mean when you said "people", but almost all Westerners can't distinguish between Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans. To them all East Asians look the same.

16. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Silence Idiot.

I was talking bout my fella Asian people, every Asian people, Chinese, Korean, (not many japanese people i've met in my life) say i look chinese. Oh well...

17. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    hah, as if the jfa can do anything about it. Even the CFA can't do sh!t about it. What can they do, shut the fans up by wrapping duck tapes around their mouths?

18. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Don't worry, I had Japanese ppl asking me if I was a Chinese, Chinese ppl asking me if I was a Japanese, and had Korean people asking me if I was a Japanese or Chinese, hahaha... -_-

19. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    lol you sound more like baby now. they just keep showing how immature and educated, and so will you

20. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Makes you feel oh so special, doesn't it? Well I know how you feel cuz I've had Chinese people telling me I look like Korean, and a Japanese once told me I look like japanese. Makes me feel so frigging special.

Thing is, Northern Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese do have a lot of similarities in appearance. Can;t blame people with screwing it up.

21. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    LOL does common sense mean anything to you? Even the very civilized and educated Dutch fans hiss the German national anthem. So what can you do about the Chinese fans?

22. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Sorry everyone, I'm closing this thread because I don't want to deal with the personal and national rivalries. If you want to discuss Asian politics, then you're free to go to the Politics forum, but I'm not going to moderate a primarily non-soccer discussion.

Frankly, I'm tired of moving/editing threads, and I'm also not going to let a thread turn into a full on flame fest.

Thanks and apologies to everyone who made intelligent and informative contributions, but threads like this always devolve into bickering and I made a mistake by keeping it open.

You know where to send your molotov cocktails.