Japanese Abroad 2005/06 [R] - Part III

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Txtriathlete, Mar 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    Re: Japanese Abroad 2005-2006 (part II)

Also i'm a guy that loves technicall football, even if it's boring it's nice on the eye, Whereas in England the abuility to fight for the ball is seen as a better attribute than a delicate through ball. If you are seen still trying to get the ball when it's rolling out of play you will be treated like a hero

2. Senden

Senden New Member

Apr 3, 2006

If you wanted to bad mouth English football, you could have saved the whole speech and just told everyone the score of the last time Kashima played Man Utd ;).

3. Япония Россия redded

Mar 18, 2006

Congrats Suzuki!

4. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain

i was meaning that Robbo was an overall F@gtard, even if he don't put on inamoto

5. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

I hope WBA relegates and Inamoto transfer to premier club with better manager.

6. Mutu_20

Mutu_20 New Member

Dec 27, 2005

Celtic are actually a pretty decent side imo. Guys like Roy Keane, Zurawski, Nakamura, Maloney, Petrov would get into most premiership sides.

I'd say of that list that you made, they would be just as good as, if not better than all the sides you mentioned.

Celtic have played some stunning stuff this season imo.

Also, I think you are showing you're ignorance when saying that Leagues like the Russian and Portugese are worse than J-League. I'm a huge fan of the J-league but I think you are bigging it up, in terms of quality, to much.

I would say however that is probably similar to the Belgian, Swiss league etc.

7. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Is that why Celtic got beat 3-1 by championship side coventry last night, a match Nakamura played in ;)

8. Senden

Senden New Member

Apr 3, 2006

Why was Celtic playing Coventry?... and LOL, Coventry are pretty crap.

9. gtepp15 redded

gtepp15 redded Red Card

Jan 5, 2006

Nakamura scored in the test match.

10. Scottish_Morton

Jul 7, 2003
    Irvine, Scotland

Every year people say the Celtic team would do crap in the Premiership. Those people were shut up when they put both Blackburn and Liverpool out the Uefa cup a couple of years ago. Ok, it's a different team than that year but Celtic are still easily as good as teams like Wigan (Teale and McCulloch get a regular game and they're both pish;)), West Ham, Everton, Middlesbough etc.

If Celtic are so poor it doesn't say much for Nakamura, hes had a good season with some great games but hes hardly a cut above the rest in the Celtic team. Maloney plays a similar position to Naka and has had a much better season.

The Portuguese league is average? You've gotta be kidding right?

Friendly matches mean nothing. Coventry won through total blunders from David Marshall.

11. Япония Россия redded

Mar 18, 2006

Idiot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/sportscotland/sportsound/common/motm.shtml

He takes the 2nd place in BBC's Man of the Match standings and for the 05-06 SPL.

Anyway, as a fan of him, I hope that he moves to Spain after the World Cup.
    Tbh, when he decided to play in Scotland, I was really pissed off.
    Most of the Japanese aren't taking his achievement in Scotland seriously.
    I can't stand it any more.
    He must leave the joke league and show something in Spain.

12. Senden

Senden New Member

Apr 3, 2006

Lol spoken like a true scotsman, I hope one day that celtic and rangers make it to the prem, it will shut you lot up for good! Also celtic are not poor, they just aren't as good as 99% of Scottish people think.

13. Япония Россия redded

Mar 18, 2006

stop the fight between English and Scottish.

14. Scottish_Morton

Jul 7, 2003
    Irvine, Scotland

Erm, so that must mean Russell Anderson is the best player this season in the SPL, and Scott McDonald is equal second best? The sportsound man of the man is based on the personal opinion of the reporter watching the match. Just because Naka is second in that list doesn't make him the second best player in the SPL this season. The fact is that Maloney has scored more goals and has more assists than Naka this season and they play in a very similiar position for Celtic on opposite sides. And Maloney has started less games than Naka. Artur Boruc, Stan Petrov and Roy Keane are also Celtic players who i'd prefer to Naka. He is by no means a cut above the rest in the Celtic team, and Celtic have had FAR better players than him in recent seasons.

I'm not saying Naka isn't a good player, I've been a fan of his since before he came to Scotland. Hes always impressed me when i've seen him for Japan.

15. Scottish_Morton

Jul 7, 2003
    Irvine, Scotland

Celtic and Rangers would be two of the biggest teams in the Premiership. In terms of size of support they are only behind Man Utd in Britain. Their teams just now are mid Premiership quality i'd say.

Most people in Scotland have been very critical of Celtic this season and say they're far worse than their league position suggests. I'd agree they're certainly not as good as Martin O'Niels Celtic side.

For the record I hate both Celtic and Rangers and would love them to kove out of the Scottish league.

16. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

For 1 thing martin o'neil's side was worse, they did better in europe because of bully tactics, winding up opponents. intimadating the referee, hitting players off the ball, kicking players of the ball and long ball football, basically all of Boltons bad things times 10

17. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

By the way, i know it's a long shot but would anyone happen to have Suzuki's goals?

18. Scottish_Morton

Jul 7, 2003
    Irvine, Scotland

Sounds like good football to me :D

Good enough to beat Barcelona, Juventus, Liverpool, Celta Vigo, Porto, Ajax etc anyway :rolleyes:

Football doesn't need to be pretty to be good!

19. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Well i would rather watch any of the above mentioned teams rather than Shatstic anyday

20. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Okay anyway, we all have our own opinions on how good a football team celtic are, but since we're off topic completly i think we should stop

21. Senden

Senden New Member

Apr 3, 2006

Welcome to European football mate, most teams play like that. I've played for a semi pro youth team a few years ago and just about every game, you would get elbowed, kicked, stamped on and all that when the ref wasn't looking.

22. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Hirayama jsut scored the eqilizer against NAC Breda and his 8th goal of the season :D

23. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-

Knowone :(
    Also anyone know if it's possible to see Red Star on the net, thanks

24. football_addict

football_addict New Member

May 23, 2005
    Beograd, Srbija

I just recorded this for you guys:
    http://www.filegone.com/v0p6

Video of Suzuki's second goal. I was too late to record the first one :(

25. Zaphkiel

Zaphkiel Self-hating Asian

Mar 3, 2005
    ZOMG NONE!!!11

European football is completely different from asian football.

You think that someone is going to not hit you just cause you got the ball?

No, why do you think asian players struggle so much? cause they can't handle the phyiscaity of the game.

Celtic: First british side to ever win the CL. not even Liverpool can lay claim to that and liverpool actually OWNS the trophy.

I know that Celtic plays in a crap side but saying Benfica, FC Porto (who won the CL) and other teams from Portugal would be beaten by Gamba Osaka, Yokohama etc is just streching it a bit too far.