Japan vs Lebanon [R]

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by rougou, Mar 3, 2004.

1. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Japan 4 Lebanon 0 FT
    goals by Tanaka Tatsuya and Suzuki in the first half, Takamatsu and Ishikawa in the second.

2. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Hirayama played the first half and headed foward for Tanaka to head home the first goal, squeezing it past the goalie. The next two goals came off Tanaka assists, and Ishikawa scored from outside the box after a loss time clear by Lebanon.
    Could have scored a couple more goals but 4 is a decent number.

3. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    japan was like they are incarnated by the holy spirits of 4 natural element. the first goal was lifted by the element of air: seizing the sky of the beautiful middle eastern evening. the second goal was poured by the element of water: sliding in like tidal wave. the third was grounded by the element of earth: standing like the titan, receiving the ball like a mother receiving her first baby in her chest from a nurse, and blasting the shot under the goalkeeper. the last was blazed by the element of fire: totally speechless, a beautiful and magnificant goal indeed.

m-i-g-h-t-y j-a-p-a-n!!

lalala lalala dorudorudorudoru

ma-i-ti jya-pa-n!!

dododo dododo lalalalalalala

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

4. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Did you watch this game?

5. BadAzzSnowboarder

BadAzzSnowboarder New Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Malibu, CA
    Sounds like Hama had an orgasm during that game.

6. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

lol
    the way he says mighty japan makes you wonder
    mi mi mig ty teeeeee teeeee ja ja pan pan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

7. Roblar

Roblar Member

Sep 15, 2000
    The 73072
    Hayashi (I think that is the name of the goal keeper) doesn't look to great though. Early in the first half (was it the 19th minute?) he threw the ball out 40 yards straight to a Lebanese player.

Then on a free kick, he went to punch a ball that he really should have / could have caught. Problem was, he almost missed the ball, and it deflected only slightly.

Obviously neither play resulted in a goal. But he doesn't inspire confidence in me. ...and judging from facial expressions over the past few games, he doesn't inspire much confidence in Tulio either.

Let's face it - Lebannon were clearly outclassed by Japan, so you can't read too much into the result here.

UAE, on the otherhand, seem SOLID. I tonight's game should be really interesting. I hope Japan don't come out sleeping. Only a few hours to go!

8. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    mighty japan has fallen to the vicious trap of cheating bahrain and tonight they will face the know-nothing lebanon. but what if lebanon learned something and what they learned are cheating and hollywood performance? japan will face another challenge tonight that is totally irrevant to soccer. and after this japan will face the water-contaminator uae who basically has enough skill to compete against the might of japan at some extent but also engages in sneak attempts to entrap japan both off and on the pitch. i believe japan is prepared for the diarrhea crash this time but can't be too careful. i consider this as a trial that zeus and the gods of olympus imposed to japan.

9. Iranian-Striker

Iranian-Striker New Member

Aug 7, 2001
    Wouldnt it be better if you guys kept all the group matches in one thread?

Also threads like this are confusing as the home-away matches are posted in the same place with the same title...

10. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    UAE vs Bahrain

Bahrain is winning 1-0 at halftime. I only saw a little but its new for me to see Bahrain actually playing offense. They have more than 2 guys past the midfield line. Anyway, if this holds up, Japan will have to win the next 2 games and beat Bahrain on goal difference.

11. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Bahrain 2 UAE 0

Bahrain struck on the counter in lost time as UAE was pushing for the equalizer.
    UAE had a good chance to equalize before being wide open just a few feet to the right of the goal with another UAE player waiting in front of the goal. But the player couldn't get a handle on the ball and it was cleared out.

12. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

lol hamatchi only bumped this old thread to make ppl forget about japan's lost to bahrain. Hey hama how come you didn't make a new thread for the 2nd game between japan and bahrain and simply bumped the first one?
    Ahh good luck to mighty japan they are gonna need it looks like bahrain is the favourites now as they will face lebonan in the last match and japan has to face U.A.E.

BTW i was wondering why the hell is this group almost over and the teams in the other gorups have only played 1 match! :confused:

13. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Yeh I was wondering that too. Why is it divided into just Japan round and UAE round? Can't they play in Bahrain and Lebanon?

14. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Japan 2 Lebanon 1

why do they have to make it so close? they do have a 4 goal lead over Bahrain in goal difference, but still, Bahrain put in 5 against Lebanon last time and will try to put in as many as possible.

but the important part is beating UAE, and it doesn't look so good right now. Once again, an opposing team scored with minimal chances. Lebanon played a ball forward and 2 Japanese defenders tried to jump and head it, both missing by about an inch, allowing Lebanon to score. It shows without Tulio it is very dangerous. And next they will have to play a team that can actually produce some chances. Luckily Okubo came right back with a header and bailed them out.

15. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Since Bahrain will likely beat Lebanon before the Japan/UAE match, I'm wondering how UAE will play knowing they are already out of the tournament. Will they not try as hard, or play better without the pressure as Lebanon has done.

16. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    matsui

my senpai Matsui finally started this time, but ended up not doing good and was replaced by Tanaka in the second half.

17. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    stupid mighty japan. they should have already made it 3-0 before lebanon equalized. keep wasting chances till the opponent catch you up. that's what i call winnng eleven 7 soccer. but still a win is a win we gotta live with it. btw, i heard the cheating bahrain again showed their classic hollywood performance all the way for win over uae and japanese supporters kept booing at the cheaters. it's not common to hear the japanese supporters booed so much at anyone other than their national team. i also heard uae was mentally and physically pretty much spoiled by the cheating bahrain now so my only worriness is lebanon and bahrain tying up together and giving bahrain free pass to athen. for this match only i want to call refs outside afc. if uae beat us then it would be the matter of who's better after all, but bahrain to athen? afc should never allow them to be there. in fact, bahrain should be banned from afc. i think afc refs are used to the arab soccer compeletly. outside afc, if they fall they will be either ignored by the ref and game never stop or in one instance i remember a player was being sent off the pitch by medical staff and soon recieved his second yellow for faking injury and really sent off the pitch. i laughed as hell and that's should have happened to bahrain.

18. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    First things first, we need to beat UAE! Then we can go spit on the damn Bahrain team cause they will still probably be rolling around on the pitch.

19. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    but who will play against UAE is what I'm wondering. I don't understand why Yamamoto couldn't use Okubo to beat the scumbag Bahrainians, let him rest today, and then use him against UAE.

20. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    and since when is a coach allowed to cry? no wonder Japan has no fire underneath them.

21. watanabe2k

watanabe2k Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Illinois, but Japan
    Club:
    Jubilo Iwata
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Did Yamamoto cry? I thought crying by coaches was only allowed in the NFL especially those like Jim Mora or Dick Vermeil...........

22. Saudi Bill

Saudi Bill New Member

Aug 6, 2001
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    I'm sure japan wont have any problem with UAE, cause UAE strikers loose thier heads infront of goal.

And hama I saw the Bahrain UAE match, what u heard was wrong.

While you guys continue namecalling, and cursing bahrain, dont forget that your players had a hand in the defeate. Dont reply saying bahrain wasted most of the match cause they didnt. Japan had it chances but did not score, that in my view is a nother major reason for the bitter loss.

23. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    man that was embarassing!!! u only beat lebenon 2-1 thats as embarassing as kuwait in the gulf cup!!!

24. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Yamamoto cried after Bahrain scored on Japan. Something about the players battling bravely or something. Gimme a break, heh.

You are right especially today the UAE player stood for about 5 seconds all alone next to the goal with a wide open net waiting for him and he couldn't move! Of course Japan should have scored on Bahrain. Nobody seems to have a clue except Okubo. But that doesn't stop me from calling Bahrain names. If Japan took a lead against any team worse or better than them, they wouldn't resort to that stuff. Like Hama said its not so often a Japanese crowd boos the guest like that.