Japan vs Iran friendly match

Discussion in 'Japan' started by +PL+, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    That's an impossible scenario because of seedlings. We're gonna get either Japan or Australia , not both.

+PL+ repped this.
  2. Iranian Monitor

Iranian Monitor Member+

Aug 18, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    The first 30 minutes of the match was pretty shitty, I agree. But the game picked up afterwards and was entertaining enough in the 2nd half, even if neither team was playing really artful football. Still, the game had its moments and looked rather intense as well. In fact, one of the surprising things to me was how the Japanese players, who are generally famous for being well mannered, appeared ready to get into a fight at the slightest provocation and seemed not all that well mannered today.

3. Football Asia

Football Asia Member

Oct 17, 2014
    I think the Japanese player was offside on Japan's goal was he not? Nonetheless Haghighi shouldn't have made such a bad mistake. Decent match for Asian standards would be nice to see these two play a competitive match in the next round.

4. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    You guys are comedy gold.

rioliogiz repped this.
  5. Football Asia

Football Asia Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Watch the replay he looked a shoulder offside when the other Japanese player sent the ball in

6. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #131 Mani, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    Had it not been for Azmoun missing an open net in the first half and a clear header on goal early in the second half, and Japan equalizing on an offside position thanks to a childish blunter by our goalkeeper, the match would have and probably should have ended 2-0 or 3-1 in Iran's favour. The real comedy here is how hyped this Japan team is. Pray that you don't get Iran in your group next round as you'll be in for a rude awakening. Playing like this, you'll probably end up losing home and away, just like the Koreans in the last WCQ cycle.

teammellieIRANfan repped this.
  7. Football Asia

Football Asia Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Man why do some of you Iranian dudes also try to start shit it's just a friendly no need for this just leave it for the next round if they meet

Zandi360 and +PL+ repped this.
  8. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Had it not been everything that had been and had it been other things that I wanted to happen, Japan would have won 5-0. But it's not exactly where lies the genius of your humor, I'll keep it for myself. Fair play to Iran and good luck going forward.

jinseokyang repped this.
  9. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hey man, watch you saying. You have already made yourself embarrassed. Please don't make another prediction or we may not even qualify for the next round. I am not superstition but the power of your comments making things to happen in opposite manner makes me worried. Please for the love of our team do not predict another outcome!:whistling:;):):D

10. poponponpon

poponponpon Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    after kagawa got subbed out at half time, japan improved the game. as long as kagawa plays, this team has no future. playing with kagawa is like playing with 10 men. any line-up without him is a good one. some fans and media are starting to trust him again because of his in-form performance at dortmund. but he will always betray your expectations. it doesn't matter if he is in good shape or bad shape at club level. he was/is/will be always utter garbage for japan. i've followed his actions at international level since 2008 asian u-19 soccer championship but believe me most of his games have been below average.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  11. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    @+PL+

Says the guy who listed a retired player and Danial Davari , who hasn't been invited to Team Melli in 16 months, as a "missing starter" for Iran in a lame attempt to make excuses in case Iran lost . So you're the only one embarrassing yourself here. I simply stated that Japan is overhyped and easier to play against than Korea, and I was right, regardless of the result.

+PL+ repped this.
  12. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    Haghighi in a nutshell:

[​IMG]

+PL+ repped this.
  13. Keren

Keren Member+

Feb 15, 2013
    France
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Overhyped ? But when ? Don't forget that Japan didn't pass groupstage at last WC, and was eliminated at quarter finals during Asian Cup.

2012, it's over. You had too many expectations, maybe.

seolseol repped this.
  14. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #139 +PL+, Oct 13, 2015
    Read this again. Which one of these players are retired? Danial Davari was in our WC2014 team and got injured when he went to Grasshoppers. He suffered a very long injury and that is why he didn't get any call up. He is back from the injury and is playing for Arminia Bielfed as second goal keeper. He will be called to the team as soon as he CQ get rid of Haghighi or another goal keeper. If you don't remember it was calling Davari to the national team camp that made Rahmati jealous and his ridiculous exit. If a fixed national goalkeeper feels threatened by presence of Davari in NT camp then you should know his qualities more.
    Now tell me what do you have to say about the rest of the people that I have listed ?

My old post:
    "Unfortunately we don't have four players who could help our team
    6. Gucci (Charlton, England):notworthy: injured
    7. Alireza Jahanbakhsh (AZ, Netherlands):notworthy: injured
    8. Karim Ansarifard (Panionios, Greece) Just gaining his fitness and skills back
    9. Danial Davari (Arminia Bielfeld, Germany) Just came out of injury"

You were bantering the usual BS about our opponent teams which is not cool. you got a good answer right after half time but you continue. This is just funny. :whistling:

15. B_G_92

B_G_92 Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Time to drop Kagawa to the bench. I don't want Japan to fail at the WC because of him again.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  16. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Ansarifard snd Davari are neither injured/recovering nor anywhere near Iran squad for months now, neither one is even considered 4th or 5th choice for their positions RIGHT NOW, yet you listed them as missing regulars which can only mean that either you have no clue what you're talking about, or you were just making lame excuses. Either way, you are in no position to lecture me or teach me about Iranian football or the current status of Iranian players.

+PL+ repped this.
  17. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    #142 Samurai Warrior, Oct 13, 2015
    Well, it was a 50/50 game between the two sides.

The last two matches show that Vahid is beginning to diagnose the problems and weaknesses of our NT.

First, recognizing Kagawa's shortcomings and replace him with Kiyotake.

Second, benching Nagatomo, and subbing out Gotuko Sakai in the second half.

Third, playing Shibasaki instead of the invisible Yamaguchi, and despite fears that Shibasaki can't resist physical pressure, he proved his doubters wrong in this game.

Fourth, the team is trying more to penetrate the opposing defences and taking them one on one, which was apparent in the second half against Syria as if Vahid urged them to do so.

But still there are problems to fix.

First, Yoshida.

Second, most of our wingbacks/sidebacks are out of form or not up to the task, which leave us with only Yonekura and Ota as the only potent options + other makeshift wingbacks/sidebacks like Wataru Endo, Niwa and Shiotani.

This leads me to wonder if it will be better if we shift to a 3-men back line to make up with our current shortcomings in that position?

Third, Our players must stop sending aerial crosses inside the box when we are playing with defences more physical and taller than our players, because in most occasions the opposing players will win aerial challenges, as was the case against both Syria and Iran, unless we play with a tall striker inside the box like Ibusuki, Osako or even Sugimoto.

Fourth, our veterans Hasebe, Nagatomo, Okazaki and Honda are already past their primes and showing signs of loss of form, and by the next WC, Hasebe will be 34, and the three others will be 32 = they will be ageing.

Other places in our squad are occupied by players which may have the same problem by 2018, they will be 30 or over, and our current squad average age is already over 26.6, so Vahid shall inject younger alternatives (burned in 1990 or after) and try to integrate them in the team, instead of calling-up the likes of Niwa, Koroki and etc.

Our best line-up at the moment should be:

Nishikawa.
    Yonekura - Makino - Morishige - Ota.
    Hasebe - Shibasaki.
    Kiyotake.
    Usami - Muto - Honda.

Hopefully Vahid will does his homework excellently and fix our shortcomings.

18. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #143 +PL+, Oct 13, 2015
    Read this
    http://footballchannel.asia/2015/06/16/post4460/
    http://www.transfermarkt.com/daniel-davari/verletzungen/spieler/51053
    Ansarifard played against Chile in 3/26/15 and since then we only played 6 matches. He lost his confidence in Osasuna (the team had dire financial problems) since the whole team was a disaster and barely played him always 10 min here 5 min there. He is getting his act together recently and scored 3 goals for his team so far. If he continues with this pace he will be welcome back to the team. He used to be our IPL top goal scorer two seasons ago. He is pure raw talent, all he needs is hard working and confidence. Now we have only Azmoun as our first choice forward. Gucci is injured, Kaveh rezai has busted his nose, Taremi is a winger. If Karim has his confidence back he will be among our top 3 strikers with Azmoun, and Gucci as before.

I know our team better. You just go around picking fight with other fans. I focus on the team and our players. That is our difference. I am not going to answer you anymore. Have fun and learn to respect other opinion. Attacking others all the time won't get you anywhere.

19. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #144 Mani, Oct 13, 2015
    No you don't, you have no clue what you're talking about. Ansarifard and Davari are not considered regular missing players. You just made that up.

This is the current packing order for our keeper position:

1. Haghighi
    2. Biranvand
    3. Akhbari
    4. Makani
    5. Forouzan

And this is the current packing order for our forward position:

1. Azmoun
    2. Gucci
    3. Taremi
    4. Rezaei
    5. Sharifi

+PL+ repped this.
  20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    hello,

is there any replay around? I still have to see the match

21. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Full Game:

Dax and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  22. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks man.

KiarashM repped this.
  23. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #148 +PL+, Oct 13, 2015
    Now read it again.

You forget something important and that is international experience and caps that Karim Ansarifard and Daneil Davari have with bunch of unproven new comers.

Ansarifard (25 years old)
    Iran U20 7 caps, 5 goals
    Iran U23 13 caps, 5 goals
    Iran NT 47 caps, 9 goals
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karim_Ansarifard

Daneil Davari (27 years old)
    Iran NT 4 caps, 2 clean sheets
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Davari
    http://www.transfermarkt.com/daniel-davari/nationalmannschaft/spieler/51053

24. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Guys can you discuss your NT's issues in your forum please?

takeuchi and Dax repped this.
  25. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You are right.