NSR: Its your forum : What can we do for you?

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by appleCORR7, Oct 5, 2008.

1. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Right, So i've heard a lot of people saying 'ahh bigsoccer isnt the same anymore' or 'what has happened to this place' so here is your chance to put forward any SENSIBLE suggestions on how we can try and get the board back on track.

So lets hear your thoughts people and we'll see what we can get done!

appleCORR

2. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Well I guess I'll have to sit this one out then!

Nah but seriously u all know my point, there's a thread named after it ffs- since they split the forums we all seem (those I spoken to at least) to just gone in one or the other for the most part, it takes waaaaay too long to keep up with ish now it's all over the place- I for one check in here most days and then just peep the boot forum every few days- by which time there's sooooooo much to catch up on I just scan a few of the threads that interest me most and briefly read any posts that look interesting and look for piccys- I know I miss loads and contribute less than ever!

But aside from that, I really don't see what people are on about- perhaps becoz I'm not so involved im not noticing anything beyond that no-one really bothers posting much in the OT froums....

3. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I read those complaints - but I don't think it's really something to worry about, or that can be helped.

Football is growing in popularity, as is the 'fashion boot' market. They're both bigger then ever. Couple that up with the fact that more young kids are able to access computers and internet then ever before. That right there is the answer as to why we've had an influx of 'stupid' posts...and it still doesn't really bother me.

The forum has become more of a...forum, then a message board with the infulx of people, but I enjoy that - I prefer to hear more responses and opinions.

We've got more on-board mods then ever sorting this place out when needed - everything is fine imo.