Italy's Rumble in Brazil - Senatori Buffon, DeRossi vs. Prandelli, Balotelli, Cassano

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Kqql, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    #1 Kqql, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014

Italy's Rumble in Brazil
    Senatori Buffon, DeRossi vs. Prandelli, Balotelli, Cassano

Italy 2014 WC in Brazil sounds like France WC 2010 in SA.​

Stuff reported so far:

Sport Mediaset interviewed the director of the Portobello Safari Resort in Mangaratiba,
    where the Azzurri were based for the three weeks of their World Cup campaign.
    Cassano 'not normal in the head'
    http://www.football-italia.net/51504/cassano-not-normal-head
    "Italia deconcentrata Balo fuori dal gruppo Cassano era scatenato"
    "Italia deconcentrata Balo fuori dal gruppo Cassano era scatenato" - Video
    http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.i...014/video/60537/-cassano-era-scatenato-.shtml

Sponsors:
    Not happy with the remote location of Italy training.
    (It was not easy for sponsors and fans to get to).

Senators:
    - Did not want Italy's camp to be in remote area and in a vacation resort.
    - Not convinced that Cassano wouldn't be pain in the butt again.
    Cassano had a falling out with team and Prandelli @ Euro 12, hence he
    was never called since Euro 2012.
    In Polonia c’erano Cassano, Di Natale, Giovinco, Borini. Ma con il primo (“Ho possibilità zero di andare al mondiale”, la consapevolezza del barese) ci sarebbe tutto un rapporto con la nazionale, non solo con Prandelli, da ricostruire.
    - Not happy Prandelli changed his mind in April of 2014 and decided to bet on Cassano.
    - Not happy with some of Prandelli selections.
    - Not happy with Balo and Cassano behavior in Brazil.
    - Concerned that players were not training properly,
    and arguments Cassano had with Buffon.

Buffon:
    “I often hear ironic comments on the ages of Andrea Pirlo, Daniele De Rossi, Andrea Barzagli and also Buffon,” he continued. “Idle chatter passes by and the facts remain on the field - the players who break their bones for the cause are always the same ones, every time.
    “If you are young and have the talent to become a champion, you don’t play for the Nazionale after three or four games. You have to earn your stripes in Serie A. Now after three good performances a player gets into the squad and takes everything for granted.”

Balotelli:

Balo is Balo, but Prandelli was dreaming if thought Balo will have 100% strike rate in
    every game with 1-2 chances from the midfield.
    - After the Costa Rica closed in on itself.

Cassano:
    Reports say as soon as Cassano made the 23, his attitude changed to old Cassano.
    1) In Brazil was restless and it didn't cope well with others.
    2) Was unprofessional and rude with staff of Portabella Resort during his stay in Brazil.
    3) After the England game publicly complained about not playing and was told to:
    "Calm down, we're still in the first game".

4) Complained about not starting vs. Uruguay.

Director of the Portobello Safari Resort in Mangaratiba on Cassano.
    “Cassano was out of control. The cleaning lady went up there to clean the
    room, which is necessary, and he shouted in her face. He’s not normal in the head.”

Donadoni on Cassano
    “I think Antonio had an exceptional season, but I repeat he did so thanks also to the exceptional help from his teammates. Without them, he would’ve struggled.
    “He made me angry at times, I won’t deny it, but he can suddenly turn on the light with a pass and change everything. He said he worked harder than ever this year and I am happy to have made him suffer!”

Candreva’s sister:
    “I’ve spoken to him on Whatapp, he is sad and [furious] because
    we went out and he did not play,” Sara Candreva has told Rai Radio2 today.
    “Against Costa Rica Antonio had a fever, but against Uruguay he was in great shape.”

Immobile's dad:
    “He wasn’t himself in Brazil, the player I know,” he said.
    “Against Uruguay I saw him run little, and badly. He wasn’t in the best physical shape.
    “Do you really want me to say it? In my opinion the athletic preparation was not right.
    In Brazil the heat has made all the teams suffer, but up until now I have seen the other
    teams run and score goals galore while Italy walked and puffed and panted.
    There were too many internal squabbles within the dressing room and the results
    were seen.”

At half vs. Uruguay:
    Prandelli to Balo: "Change attitude or I’ll replace you after 10 minutes.”
    Balotelli: kept talking back to Prandelli.
    Bonucci to Balotelli: "Idiot, get out and shut up".
    De Rossi: I want to go over there and slap him.

After the Uruguay game:
    Balotelli: Sat and waited in the bus listening to music on his headset, while
    the team waited for Prandelli who was giving press conference.
    Bonucci to Cassano: "Shut up you have not won anything".
    - This was said when Pirlo was giving his farewell speech and Cassano interrupted Pirlo.
    De Rossi: "We need real men and not Panini pictures."

On flight to Milan:
    Balotelli: Did not speak with any players during or after the flight.
    Cassano to Buffon: “We only won when you weren’t on the pitch”.
    Buffon: Tells another player he would like to slap Cassano.

Prandelli:
    His # 1 Priority for Brazil was to have all 23 players be 100% match fit.
    His plan was: To play 7 games in 32 days in Tropics/heat of Brazil - and finish #1 or #2 or #3
    April, 2014 while Rossi and SES were still recovering from their long injuries and Osvaldo
    was not playing much, Prandelli decided to bet on Cassano again.
    - On May 3, 2014 he said he knew his 22+1 players that would go to Brazil, his only
    doubt was Cassano.
    (He wanted to make sure Cassano would behave with the Senators in Coverciano).
    - Cassano at Coverciano behaved and passed the heat tests, so 22+1 become 23 on May 30, 2014.
    - Prandelli now had 23 players who were 100% fit to finish Top 3 in Brazil.

LGRod, Deleted User x, BobanFan and 3 others repped this.
  2. Parcae

Parcae Member

Nov 3, 2013
    That is very interesting. Some of it is stuff we already knew (Balo and Cassano went/remained insane) but, for me, the most interesting part concerned the quote about Immobile's fitness, which I had not seen before. It is particularly interesting because it correlated with his performance (he was not running at the defenders the way he usually does) and also because his poor fitness against Uruguay cannot be blamed on the weather (he had played briefly against England and not at all against Costa Rica).

Clearly there was something badly wrong with the Italians' physical training, in spite of the fact that it was supposedly Prandelli's top concern. What went wrong there? Did the players not respect Prandelli enough to follow his instructions? Was Immobile inspired by Cassano to take it easy on the beach? That seems odd. He is usually a hard worker and clearly it was not strictly a young vs. old conflict (Bonucci evidently sided with the senators).

The whole thing still feels so unreal... At least we have hopefully seen an end to the "Super Mario" bull.

jerrito and Kqql repped this.
  3. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    #3 Kqql, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    fit
    From what I had read Immobile was the most fit forward per test results of Covericano.
    So happened to him or the rest of players?
    1) May be the training designed by Italy Medical/Athletics staff left the players tired.
    2) The diet change done to work in the Brazil by Medics didn't work..
    3) Biking and running in the Sauna 2 hours for 9 days was stupid idea.
    4) Should have set up training camp North of Rio instead of Coverciano
    were temperatures were closer to the 3 games.
    4) Or some players enjoyed their time @ Resort and forgot the were in Brazil for the WC
    and not for vacation.

Immobile:

Yes his dad is complaining , but imo he was Not ready for this WC.
    1) I know he scored 22 goals in Serie A, but playing in Serie A for Torino
    is not the same as playing for Italy or having International/European experience.
    2) If Prandelli wanted to take him to WC, then he should chosen him in Oct/Nov 2013.
    ( Before being selected on May 19, 2014, he had play approx. 20 minutes vs. Spain)
    3) He was offside 3 times in 20 minutes vs. England and offside 4 times vs. Uruguay.
    4) Also, Prandelli tactics didn't fit Immobile who is more run with ball/ shoot at goal forward and back to goal CF.

LGRod repped this.
  4. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    To think many made up all sorts of excuses to include these two. The basics of a strong team is very simple and it involves spirit yet many buried their head in the sands and ignored what was painfully obvious, all with mario on one game 2 years ago .

All fake hype and both believe they're special when they do nothing to prove otherwise.
    Typical modern day millionaire players with their disregard for a group and sense of entitlement, fitting that Cassano is Balotellis idol

St. Michael's Sword, LGRod and jerrito repped this.
  5. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    #5 Kqql, Jul 3, 2014
    Prandelli @ WC 2014

Positive:
    -> In WC 2014 Prandelli beat Lippi's 2010 WC record.
    - Finished 3rd in Group vs. 4th in Group
    - Got 3 points in 2014 vs. 2 points in 2010

Negative:
    1) Since October 2013, Prandelli has looked confused with his:
    Selections, Tactics and Substitutions, Etc.
    2) Failed to be seeded WC 2014
    (Need a win in October, 2013)
    3) Since Sepetember 2013 Italy only won vs. England
    (England looked average in Brazil)
    4) Had no real replacment for Monto and Giach.
    5) Bet on Balo and Cassano who let him down.
    (He should have known better)
    6) Could have used a Real Center Forward for his 4-1-4-1.

August 2013 to June 2014
    14-Aug-13 Italy 1-2 Argentina Friendly
    ---
    06-Sep-13 Italy 1-0 Bulgaria WC qualifier
    10-Sep-13 Italy 2-1 Czech Republic WC qualifier
    ---
    11-Oct-13 Denmark 2-2 Italy WC qualifier
    15-Oct-13 Italy 2-2 Armenia WC qualifier
    ---
    15-Nov-13 Italy 1-1 Germany Friendly
    18-Nov-13 Italy 2-2 Nigeria Friendly
    05-Mar-14 Spain 1-0 Italy Friendly
    30-May-14 Rep. of Ireland 0-0- Italy Friendly
    04-Jun-14 Italy 1-1 Luxembourg Friendly
    @ WC
    14-Jun-14 Italy 2-1- England WC Finals (5 shots on goal - 2 goals )
    20-Jun-14 Italy 0-1- Costa Rica WC Finals (1 shot on goal in the 1st half - 0 goal)
    24-Jun-14 Italy 0-1- Uruguay WC Finals ( 1 shot on goal in 1st half - Pirlo's Fk - 0 goal)

Prandelli: "I RESIGN"

FIGC: "We hope Prandelli stays". :eek:

Trapattoni: "Prandelli did a great job" :eek:

Mourinho:I think that above all else they should start again with Prandelli, with the same CT,” Mourinho said.
    “Italian football is not going through a great period and he rebuilt the team after the [World Cup] disaster of 2010.
    “He did well at Euro 2012 and at the Confederations Cup and he should stay to continue his work.”

LGRod repped this.
  6. Pietro Calcio

Pietro Calcio Member+

Jul 28, 2007
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Continue what work? We have regressed since Autumn 2013 and not progressed....No....Prandelli deep down knows and has shown he doesn't knows what he is doing. If he comes back he would be incredibly stupid and the FIGC stupid for allowing it.

7. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    #7 Kqql, Jul 3, 2014
    The group was divided in 3 and was a sinking ship.
    1) Senators + De Rossi
    2) Balo + Cassano
    3) Rest of the players

Lippi @ Coverciano on May 29, 2014
    "Gruppo come nel 2006."
    :) I think he meant 2010

As I said since October 2013, Prandelli has looked confused with his:
    Selections, Tactics and Substitutions, Etc, so it's time to move on.

8. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    #8 Kqql, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    More Stuff:

FIFA regulations, if the temperature rises above 32 degrees Celsius on the Wet Bulb Globe Temperature scale then water breaks become mandatory.

Prandelli: Wanted water breaks in every game Italy played, regardless of temperature
    during the match.
    Hmm, maybe he wanted to be spokesperson for Uliveto.

Balotelli:
    1) Had alteration with a local the evening the team had dinner with Italian Ambassador
    at Portobello Resort and then Balo left to smoke.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-cigarette-hotel-balcony-holiday-Florida.html

After training: (2 Hours in morning and 2 hours in evening)
    Players mostly hanged out in groups or with wags while drinking, tanning, and having diving competition.

Calcio Pauly, Scorp redded and Falc repped this.
  9. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    #9 Kqql, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    Zico on Prandelli's Tactics:
    " Italy’s 1-0 stumble looked much worse to me, though. It showed not only how the Italians could
    so easily run out of ideas, but also how wrong
    Cesare Prandelli could get his tactics.

To start the game with Thiago Motta, Claudio Marchisio and Daniele De Rossi in
    midfield baffled me because it would basically mean Italy would restrict themselves to
    having Andrea Pirlo try to find Mario Balotelli upfront.
    You cannot hope this will work all the time, as it did in
    the game against England.
    Worse was to come when Prandelli brought four forwards into the game and all
    were stumbling into each other. You had the feeling Italy would struggle against
    Uruguay, even though their gameplan is even more predictable.

Rebuilding will be necessary but they seem to be a in a better position than Italy.
    Balotelli is a gifted kid, but he cannot be the focal point of Italy’s attack, because he
    is not a player who works well holding the ball and creating spaces for others.
    They lacked a forward who could link up play instead of just waiting for Pirlo to hit a magic pass.
    This elimination will certainly hurt the Italians, but it is up to them to respond".

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/jun/25/zico-italy-andrea-pirlo-world-cup-2014

Aldo Grasso of Corriere della Sera:
    "La nave stava ancora affondando e il primo a scendere è stato il comandante. Cesare Prandelli ricorda qualcuno. La delusione più grande della deludente spedizione degli azzurri ai Mondiali brasiliani ha un nome e un cognome. L’ex ct della Nazionale se n’è andato, insalutato ospite, con un contratto plurimilionario con il Galatasaray. Nemmeno il tempo di «elaborare il lutto», nemmeno la cortesia di spiegare perché le cose sono andate storte (la preparazione? la scelta degli azzurri? la formazione? la tattica?)"
    http://www.corriere.it/opinioni/14_...li-61dfc72c-04db-11e4-915b-77c91b2dfa50.shtml

The Sauna @ Covericano:
    - Biking and running in the Sauna 2 hours for 9 days was waste.
    - Should have set up training camp North of Rio were temperatures were closer to the 3 games.
    [​IMG]

Calcio Pauly and totti fan repped this.
  10. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #10 Calcio Pauly, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    You forgot the real reason...this team was without a certain world class midfielder :D who got injured vs Ireland. We all knew, deep down when that happened, that we were done!

The Lippi jinx??

If people remember correctly, Lippi and Prandelli met for lunch after Prandelli took the reigns where Prandelli spoke of valuable advice Lippi 2.0 gave him.

Then Lippi shows up again at Coverciano before the team leaves for Brazil and gives his blessing. :confused:

Lippi strikes again.

I will now call Prandelli, Lippi 3.0

Marcelo, we are all grateful for what you accomplished in 2006...but from now on can you stay da fvck away from any future edition? Please stay in China where you belong.

LGRod repped this.
  11. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Not sure you could conclusively say that but interesting that that is what you think.

Oh you were being sarcastic. :thumbsdown:

12. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    #12 Calcio Pauly, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    Mourinho's is trolling. Prandelli ain't coming back and hopefully that means the many of his favorites like Aquilani and our only world class midfielder Montolivo :laugh: don't either.

LGRod, Falc and phat repped this.
  13. Rob_420

Rob_420 Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Well Cassano was a pain at the Euros as well as this WC. Winning obviously masks many stories, not to mention going out in the group stage brings out the discontent of players.

Kqql repped this.
  14. ihatewaiting4years

Apr 29, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Wow what a piece of sh!t Cassano is. Who the f*ck does that clown think he is? Guy has some serious f*cking nerve to be running his mouth to Buffon. I'm glad Bonucci yelled at these sorry @SS arrogant little punks. Ban that idiot from the national team. Hell if possible ban his despicable @SS from Serie A. What a prick.

Okay rant over...:)

15. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    #15 Kqql, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    While Balo mostly was with his wag.

Immobile's dad:

“Do you really want me to say it? In my opinion the athletic preparation was not right. In Brazil the heat has made all the teams suffer, but up until now I have seen the other teams run and score goals galore while Italy walked and puffed and panted".

More from Prandelli:
    After Conferdation 2013 cup:
    "You need 23 athletes in Brazil. Not just footballers. Twenty-three athletes."

Serious emphasis on fitness and nutrition:
    "Coconut water is the ideal supplement after matches and training sessions and pineapple and papaya also work well for their anti-inflammatory powers," team nutritionist Elisabetta Orsi said.
    After Italy struggled with the heat and humidity at last year's Confederation Cup,
    coach Cesare Prandelli put a serious emphasis on fitness and nutrition in the buildup to this tournament.
    For the first time at a World Cup or European Championship, it isn't the Italy squad's chef who decides
    on the menu for the players.
    Instead the meals are carefully selected by the team's medical staff and two nutritionists.
    Chef Claudio Silvestri — who is famous in Italy after starring in a Nutella TV commercial —
    merely prepares the meals.
    "Obviously the meals have been studied to suit the climate," Orsi wrote in an email to The Associated Press.
    "So there are not many sauces or condiments but rather simple recipes and above all a good use of raw vegetables
    to control the acidity produced by intense activity and stress. Also, fruit plays an important role for hydration and regenerating minerals."

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/italy-relying-tropical-fruits-jungle-match\

Three priorities in Brazil:
    According to Prandelli, his three priorities in Brazil are as follows:
    the players’ “physical condition, injury prevention and recovery between one game and another”.
    Their remote Mangaratiba training base has been selected for that purpose.
    Located an hour and a half outside of Rio de Janeiro, it boasts a criosauna of the kind Cristiano Ronaldo
    has installed at his home to sooth inflammation and stimulate muscle regrowth."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...eak-condition-with-his-blue-chip-Azzurri.html

"High-Tech World Cup Secrets From Italy’s National Team".
    http://www.lastampa.it/2014/06/06/e...ional-team-ebvFidO0kWj3RZlmNDfDSN/pagina.html

On physical and psychological conditioning:
    "The psychological element is important.
    We're in Brazil playing a World Cup (he smiled and laughed).
    Our physical conditioning objective has been reached. One thing is certain: We'll fight for every ball."

On Balotelli and Immobile:
    "Balotelli and Immobile playing together would be difficult but anything is possible...
    You have to have four midfielders to have those two playing the target strikers.
    It would be a forced move. We have 23 who can be starters and give us guarantees.
    There is nothing new here".

On the 2 losses in Brazil (Still obsessed with the weather)
    "La preparazione? Ci assumiamo tutte le responsabilità, ma giocare due volte
    alle 13 non è stato facile, con temperature tra 30 e 50 gradi (al sole, ndr).
    Abbiamo cercato una preparazione scientifica, forse abbiamo voluto proporre
    tante cose, per qualcuno forse troppo Avanti".

16. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    #16 Kqql, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    Diego Della Valle blasted Cesare Prandelli for “running away from Italy. It’s in his DNA.”

“If there is someone who is no longer surprised by Prandelli’s behaviour, then that is me,”
    DDV told reporters in Rome today.
    “I’ve seen him at work. Seeing him running away from Italy after the chaos he caused is not remotely
    out of character.
    “It is in the man’s DNA. Prandelli is a person who is incapable of doing things properly.

He manages to create a great profile in the media, but
    when it comes to proving himself with action he goes AWOL and

doesn’t even have the modesty to explain what happened.”

http://www.football-italia.net/51888/ddv-prandelli-always-runs-away

-

Agnelli: 'Prandelli abandoned Italy'
    http://www.football-italia.net/51768/agnelli-prandelli-abandoned-Italy

17. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    More Suff...
    The 23 players selected by Prandelli were united by thin thread.
    The group began to break before the team reached Brazil and was divided by end of Costa Rica match.

I nazionali della Juve erano contro Insigne, Cassano e Balo
    “Buffon e Chiellini, i primi interlocutori di Prandelli, per tutto il Mondiale hanno
    fatto presente gli atteggiamenti sbagliati di Cassano e Balotelli: lamentoso il primo,
    perso nelle sue cose e nelle promesse matrimoniali il secondo. Hanno rimproverato al c.t.
    l’errore della scelte, l’inadeguatezza di altri convocati. Strigliato da qualche compagno
    dopo la trasparente comparsata contro Costa Rica,
    Cerci ha provato ad abbozzare: «Non sarà mica colpa mia?.
    I vecchi juventini che muoiono su un tackle anche in allenamento non sopportavano
    lo spirito vacanziero di alcuni ragazzotti (Insigne). Gente come Barzagli e Chiellini
    è disposta a sputare l’anima e a lasciare la copertina alla stella di turno, purché faccia
    vincere. Come Del Piero e Tevez.
    Source: Gazzetta.it

"Ottaiano, ag. Insigne: Non è andato in vacanza in Brasile, sono sorpreso da ciò che leggo”

New best friends and their wags on vacation together after World cup...
    http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/mondiali_2014/2014/07/07-300016/Insigne con Cassano, è il doppio misto

jerrito repped this.
  18. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    #18 Kqql, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    • Italy went out in group stages for second consecutive World Cup
    • Older players blame 'immature' youngsters
    'We have to ask ourselves why we have gone out twice in the first round of a World Cup,' Italian Football Federation vice-president Demetrio Albertini said.

'Our own strength was to have a philosophy of play but in the last two games we lost that,' Prandelli said. 'I don't know why, perhaps for physical or psychological reasons, maybe it was fear.'

'You can see who was actually playing on the field and who wasn't there,' Italy captain Gianluigi Buffon said.'

'I can only underline what Buffon said,' De Rossi said. 'It's true that we embody the right spirit. 'It's also true that we are the ones who always stand up to be counted.
    'Anybody who doesn't feel like instilling the same effort and anybody who does not share
    the same passion should just stay at home.'

The president of the Italian Olympic Committee, Giovanni Malago, joined the chorus of criticism.
    'From a sporting and football standpoint it has been a failure,' he said. 'I'm disappointed
    by many things, especially the little quality in our game.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...ing-answers-World-Cup-exit.html#ixzz37IZEZqST

Diet of Champions ?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. ronaldo99

ronaldo99 Member

Jul 21, 2008
    De Rossi was just as useless as Cassano and Balotelli at this WC.

Pirlo and Buffon can criticize the others because they have performed better, not only at this WC but in the last 10 years tournaments. De Rossi has been largely mediocre for the NT.

20. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    funny the press blaming the young through the senatori's name, is it because its true or because the media are thick as shit and clueless about football so cant actaully explain football related matters on the field?

lets just say its true, did the young blame the old in 2012? when balotelli walked off the pitch after the 4-0 final loss did he grab the 1st mic he say and say "its the fault of the senatori, its their fault we lost because they were selfish and not honest enough to tell the boss they were not in good physical condition to play, they did not give the others a chance to shine when they should have played instead"

did balo blame them for that? the senatori, the ones who couldnt run after 20 minutes? no he never he cried, he shed teas, the senatori on the other hand cried but they were not tears, just cries of blame, beta pussies as @JCNapoli17 would say

LGRod repped this.
  21. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Maybe they are heading off the criticism from the press. Because remember in 2010 the older players were crucified.

jerrito repped this.
  22. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Cassano is an old woman and I never want to see him wear the blue shirt again

LGRod repped this.
  23. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Prandelli lost the team because he is a wimp. A real manager would have had everyone under control.

Cassano is a piece of shit loser. Balotelli is a straight retard

LGRod and ihatewaiting4years repped this.
  24. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    #24 Kqql, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
    Verratti:

"Partendo dal prato, Verratti s’è ritrovato in formazione «solo per l’infortunio di Montolivo», sostiene un amico del regista del Psg, altrimenti avrebbe rischiato di non giocare neppure un minuto.
    Tra i migliori contro l’Uruguay, il centrocampista era invece stato escluso con la Costa Rica,
    per farlo rifiatare: Eppure Marco stava bene."

http://www.lastampa.it/2014/06/26/s...-prandelli-G3mGlfinPz8BrKAMAgu5LP/pagina.html

Figures w/o Monto injury Verratti would have not have seen much of the field.
    And vs. Costa Rica Motto over Verratti was Prandelli technical choice.

=

"E poi la preparazione a questo mondiale:
    la "finta Manaus" creata a Coverciano che non ha portato a nulla, la scelta di un Resort sperduto e blindato a Mangaratiba, la finta dieta e la durezza dei test atletici dopo la stagione, infine la vicenda Chiellini e il codice etico non rispettato.
    Non certo il modo migliore per arrivare in Brasile"

https://it.eurosport.yahoo.com/notizie/mondiali-2014-prandelli-sfiduciato-dai-senatori-tutta-verità-080925012--sow.html

25. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    so the flu story was total bollox then? im disgusted by clueless prandelli is about players. 7 cm's what a fcuking douche

Stamos repped this.