Italy vs Portugal Friendly 16th June in Geneva

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Pirlopurity, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #276 ---Z---, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    You went out in the group too and lost to portugal who lost to Albania and Cape Verde so what does that make you?

Portugal is a small nation but we punch above our weight in everything including soccer . Don't forget this tiny nation always influenced the world and welcomed all other people and is the sixth most spoken global language whereas italian is irrelevant to anyone not on your peninsula. Kids in China and india idolize CR7 not el sharaway or balotelli.

I can act like an arrogant douche too

Four world cups but anyone as good as eusebio or cr7? did you know Portuguese clubs won more
    European trophies than france a county much larger and richer ?

But I came here and learned the only two good players were Simoes and eusebio and that portugal would never win anything . I remember your fans saying the same about spain too how did that turn out. ?

Well I am at
    It remember the only coach to ever lead a Italian club to a treble is Jose mourinho from setubal portugal and your xenophobic people never accepted him for it.

go
    To the Vatican and thank the pope ronaldo didn't play otherwise it would have been 4-0

Eder ! Eder! Eder ! Ahhahahahaha makes it even funnier he scored on you !!!

artielange84 repped this.
  2. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #277 falvo, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    We are talking about national teams, with great national team players in World Cups so what do clubs and national teams have do do with anything? Who cares about the clubs and how can you compare a club to a national side? For as long as I remember, clubs have nothing to do with national teams and they are completely different by comparison. Also , why even talk about or even care about the low level French League?

3. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Alright enough of this it was a friendly game that had some historical implications nothing more. Both Portugal and Italy have had talented players that have left their marks on the game.

artielange84 repped this.
  4. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I never even said it before, I just wanted you pork chops to know that 4 world cup wins are part of our national teams history. We can say it all we want, who the ******** are you to tell us not to on an Italian forum as well. Go ******** yourself.

forza_azzurri and Deleted User x repped this.