Italy vs Portugal Friendly 16th June in Geneva

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Pirlopurity, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pirlopurity

Pirlopurity Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Ronaldo not playing for Portugal. No doubt we'll be missing several of our stars too. We've never given a damn about friendlies I don't see us winning here.

Thoughts?

2. forza_azzurri

forza_azzurri Member

May 31, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ronaldo's new flame, Alessia Tedeschi must of talked him into an early vacation.

Sounds like Portugal doesn't give a damn about this friendly either.

3. CDPontaDelgada

CDPontaDelgada Member+

CD Santa Clara
    Aug 15, 2012
    Ponta Delgada PT
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    It's either gonna be a foulfest or a dull 0-0

4. artielange84

artielange84 Member+

Aug 7, 2014
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I have a feeling we (Portugal) will get smashed hard even if its a friendly

5. forza_azzurri

forza_azzurri Member

May 31, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Can you blame either team ? A friendly after a long season with the next qualifier 3 months away. Good time to put the future players out there to showcase their talent.

---Z--- repped this.
  6. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Its not obvious if Italy start all of their attacks from deep Shitmouth. Some teams are actually able to build attacks from the midfield which you would know if you actually read and understood what I wrote.
    This is why I listed all of the attacks b/c it illustrates this exact point.
    Try actually watching the game instead of reaching for the junkfood next time.

7. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Conte plays to win.

8. Pirlopurity

Pirlopurity Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    we never smash anyone. We'll be missing a bunch of players also and will probably field our b team like you. We are bad in friendlies.

9. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Looking forward to seeing Bertolacci in particular. Hopefully will provide good back-up for Pirlo.

Last chance for Immobile?

Rosay repped this.
  10. Pirlopurity

Pirlopurity Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Immobile better start performing. He did nothing for Dortmund this season. Maybe we should start Calcio pauly seeing as though he has all the answers;)

that guys ridiculous. Trying to make someone look bad on the internet to make himself looks good shows what poor character he truly possesses. The guys a total flop. He'd fit in well with the strikers for Italia.

totti fan repped this.
  11. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    LOL. Spot on.

See how he dedicates his sig to me and dotes on all my posts. If you follow our posts he even repeats the stuff I say as his own words. He reminds me of this cat:

[​IMG]

12. Pirlopurity

Pirlopurity Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    HAHAHA! that's him alright. Little attention seeker desperate for love. The guys a whack job with poor character. He can say crap about others to try to make himself look big but no one gives a ******** either way.

totti fan repped this.
  13. Pirlopurity

Pirlopurity Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    That's right Calcio Pauley you coward. I know you're reading this in your momma's basement. Even if what you said about Totti is true, who cares. Just goes to show what a little bitch you are:ROFLMAO:

First and foremost try being a good person, then no one would care if you had issues. Instead of being a dirt ridden ******** with issues in need of tissues:laugh:

totti fan repped this.
  14. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Nah don't believe what he says. Like yo said he has no spine, he doctors quotes wouldn't surprise me if he does the same with a PM.
    Since when do Aussies live in basements CP obviously watches too many American sitcoms.

15. Pirlopurity

Pirlopurity Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    hahahahaha! im just saying bro, even if it were true, who cares! Youre a good guy, the same can't be said about him. The guy pm'd me saying he's into cross dressing and can't get any clients hence why he's angry and sad making him lash out:ROFLMAO:

totti fan repped this.
  16. johnny6

johnny6 Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    Jun 29, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Why do you complain to have threads shut down and then quote me in new ones? And now creating sock puppets. :laugh:
    Good luck having a game thread, my stalker has a double.

18. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Why do you binge eat your wifes tiramisu and then go onto forums and complain that you're depressed about it?

artielange84 repped this.
  19. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did you really just say that? :ROFLMAO: Man you're really getting angry, it's poisoning what little brain power you were endowed with.

Uhm, actually it is and it sort of, kind of, illuminates how dumb founded your insights really are. But you're into
    anal-izing a lot, so keep going... You have a new little buddy to help put a smile on your face now too ;) all that camaraderie you were always wanting, just found you :inlove:

Oh and was that a yes? Do I have permission to screen shot the dozens of pm's you used to send me, looking for love in all the wrong places? :coffee:

20. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Calling you a shitnouth is not getting angry its providing a public service free of charge.

21. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Quit dodging the question. And be sure to put your head gear on before hitting reply
    :ROFLMAO:

22. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Post my PMs if you like I have nothing to hide. I'll even confirm the ones that are real.

Its amazing how you are able to consistently sink to new lows.

23. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If you're going to quote me in your sig with "" you know should use the actual words right?

Loser with a capital L.

24. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    oh they're all real ;) we both know that right? :)

Even the ones where you cried about how negative people get around here and how you need a few days away. How about the ones asking me how I was when you didn't hear from me for a few days because I went on vacation? Maybe when you started getting creepy when I wouldn't give you biographical details of my vocation, etc?

You were that kid with a big mouth that took beartings daily, but kept flapping your gums right?

Cue in Pipipitypete

25. Pirlopurity

Pirlopurity Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Dude you're a loser. This place is full of negative people who don't know shit about football with you being the number 1 offender. Get mods to check and see I'm not a puppet, but while theyre at it let them discover yours;)You're good with your lies and twisting things too. Worst case scenario he's creepy, wow:confused:ohhh look at him. What a creepo:confused:

He sent you a message to see how you are. Yeah, what a weirdo:p

you're ********ed in the head pauley. Go see a shrink.

totti fan and artielange84 repped this.