Italia vs Romania. Friendly (R)

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Deleted User x, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yeah it was slightly offside but Sirigu could have made a better effort to hold the ball.

Rosay repped this.
  2. vincep5

vincep5 Member

Jun 19, 2005
    Set piece goal given up. Yes slight offsides on the run-up. Header went right to Sirigu who did nicely to get a hand on it but it looked like he should have parried it off to the side instead of a nice juicy rebound goal . I cannot wait to see the updated Fifa Rankings next month. Hopefully they'll be out of the top 20. Suits them right. Conte is too concerned about the attackers instead of trying out other defenders that dont play for Juve

3. krado33

krado33 Member+

May 23, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    So has Conte won a game against a decent side?
    No wonder his CL record was poor.

Rosay repped this.
  4. O'Ghiattone

O'Ghiattone Member+

Jan 11, 2014
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  5. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    Note to self: Never again rely on Forza Italian Football for anything.

Rosay repped this.
  6. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    My thoughts on the game,

Once Montolivo came on Darmian was more involved they linked up well

Okaka had better touches than Pelle and doesn't get knocked off the ball, he's a beast and his football sense and skills are decent

Marchisio MOM for me. Great penalty and great assist to Gabbiadini today. Was a pretty good vice Pirlo today

Alot if misplaced passes in the first half. Did alot better in the second half

Gabbiadini great positional sense and football awareness by standing onside. On the goal you can see him get in position just before Marchisio flicks/volleys the ball towards him.

Florenzi is a livewire. Guy reminds me a mix between Zambrotta and Perrotta.

Lol at Sirigu and his ISIS beard. Growing that thing on PSG's bench, further cementing his spot to the Azzurri bench today

Loved SES play on the left hand side. Has to be better in front of goal though.

MDS didn't play today but he sure looked like he was on the field, the ref at some angles looked like that Milan glass man

totti fan repped this.
  7. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Some of Romania's passing through the midfield made Italy look as though they were playing Spain.
    That's what you get with a 4 - 2 - 4.

8. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Hey bud. The season has started again ;)