Israel vs. Cyprus Euro 2016 Qualifier On 10 October 2015 [R]

Discussion in 'Israel: National Teams' started by EvanJ, Oct 4, 2015.

1. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The game will be at 2:45 P.M. USA Eastern on the expensive channel Fox Soccer Plus. If Israel wins and Bosnia-Herzegovina doesn't win their game hosting Wales, Israel will clinch finishing in the top three and getting in at least a playoff. If Israel beats Cyprus and ends losing at Belgium while Bosnia-Herzegovina wins both games (hosting Wales and at Cyprus), Israel will be eliminated. Here are the probabilities based on the Bet365 odds:

Israel win: 62.9%
    Draw: 23.6%
    Cyprus win: 13.5%

2. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Israel 1:2 Cyprus and Bosnia-Herzegovina 2:0 Wales. To get third place and a playoff, Israel must win at Belgium and hope Bosnia-Herzegovina draws or loses at Cyprus. Cyprus can still qualify if they win and Israel doesn't.

3. Ami05

Ami05 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    California
    Completely ridiculous. Eli Guttman should be sacked immediately. Don't wait for the final game against Belgium. No point now. He really ruined Israel football. From the beginning you can see his horrid mistakes. fighting with Rafalof, and others, excluding benayoun, His defense was shyyyettt for a manager that claims a defensive minded manager. Tal Ben Haim in defense was ridiculous, yeini made so many mistakes in every game, yet got more and more playing time. Tibi and others the same. No offensive component either, which is silly has he has the players, he just doesn't use them.
    HAVING TOMER HEMED ON THE BENCH, WHO SCORED 5 GOALS IN 9 APPEARANCES FOR BRIGHTEN AND YET HE'S ON THE BENCH FOR 70MIN. Is this a joke ??????

His subs are late and meaningless, his selection is dumb, his tactics are wrong in almost every game. I can go on and on, Belgium being down a man and in israel and still they can't score. Today against cyprus, I saw shots from inside the box that all headed towards the corner.....lol, it's like watching high school soccer with less accuracy.

Congrats to Cyprus who gave themselves a chance to go to playoffs in the final game, congrats to bosnia herzgovina who deserved this lead into the final game. they beat israel and now beat Wales. They deserve it and Israel does not based on this dumb performance.

So frustrated with Israel right now, If I was in teddy stadium I'd rush the manager to beat the shitttt out of him, lo.

Can't really look forward to WC qualifiers either with italy and spain in the group, if another manager comes in, I think we'd have a chance, but not with this idiot. The Hapoel days of guttman are come and gone, he's crap now and you could see it.

where's shechter, and so many others........ god I can go on forever, FK , so depressing.

Even with 3 place now going to playoffs for the first time in europe cup qualifiers, Israel fk up and fall even lower to 4th. WTF