Is anyone going to see the USWNT play Chile in Carson?

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by Stevie Blue, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Stevie Blue

Stevie Blue Member

LA Galaxy
    United States
    Aug 10, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you are in the area, we want to invite you to the Night Before the game party the American Outlaws are hosting. It is open to the general public, you don't need to be an Outlaws member.

upload_2018-8-11_15-10-35.png

jackdoggy and blissett repped this.
  2. McSkillz

McSkillz Member+

ANGEL CITY FC, UCLA BRUINS
    United States
    Nov 22, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This seems like a lot of fun, thanks for the invite! I had a lot of fun going to viewing parties and hanging out with the Orange County chapter AO supporters group during the last Woman's WC in 2015 and I hope they do it again as I won't be able to afford WWC France 2019.

3. Stevie Blue

Stevie Blue Member

LA Galaxy
    United States
    Aug 10, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, I am sure the Orange County Chapter will show the World Cup games. They have a few members that are really passionate about the women's game. Most of them will be in Long Beach for this Night Before the Game party. Come on down.

Also, we will be tailgating before the game at the Stub Hub. Stop in and say hi.

4. jackdoggy

jackdoggy Member+

May 16, 2014
    Big D
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I humbly accept your kind offer. Do the AO's have a standard spot in the parking lot for pre-match festivities?
    Nada on the NBParty....staying in Newport and not a fan of driving in LA.

5. Stevie Blue

Stevie Blue Member

LA Galaxy
    United States
    Aug 10, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, but it does move from time to time and it hasn't been officially designated yet. But typically it is in Lot 11, near Avalon Blvd up against the street. There is a nice little grass area there. The AO's set up a BBQ, some corn hole games, and usually other fun activities as well. American Outlaw chapters from across the country come. Lot of nice people.

6. Stevie Blue

Stevie Blue Member

LA Galaxy
    United States
    Aug 10, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Final reminder, if anyone is in town for the game, join us at Legends in Long Beach at 7:00 pm for the Night Before Party tomorrow (Thursday) night, August 30th.